My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luster Maw

Luster Maw

Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:58 am

"tehehehehe" giggled the young mare with pure amusement written on her face, "awesome tale, had me on my hoofs all the way too," said Elts as she walked to pour a soda, and with a small cringe sipped back the sugary drink, walking back thinking why ponys liked drinks this sweet, she waited for the next tale.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:18 pm

Cyan giggled and smiled to them. "So, who wants to go next?" She asked with a cup in her hoof.

Khaz looked down at Cyan and shrugged. He didn't really want to tell such a tale. He didn't appreciate talking for so long.

Cyan looked to the other two and smiled as she pulled out a bag of popcorn. "Gemini? Do you want to go next?" She asked. Cyan was trying to find a way to brighten the mood. And as odd as it was, Scary stories seemed to be working.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:29 pm

"Hmm...I'm not good at scary stories, but I have a more... adventurous one, if that would work." Gemini looks at cyan, Khaz and Elts, hoping either Khaz or Elts will go before him since he had no good scary stories." I...really suck with scary stories." He admits somewhat sadly.
Back to top Go down
Luster Maw

Luster Maw

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Eltenia looked through her memory at a good tale to tell and suddenly it hit her.
"In a place....far far away was a young filly, she had gone to a forest of myth, not unlike our very own Everfree" Eltie gave a small evil giggle.

"There was no lights, save a small flare used from her horn to light the path, she had gone this way despite what her folks had told her, they told her of a tale of a bony figure with a jet black suit and bone white face, the filly laughed off the tale and was still laughing, though the laugh was now cut short. just out of her sight was a fluttering black vine cloth hanging from a branch", Eltie knew that this was the time and used a illusion spell to create the figure.

"the vine that now is behind you both, the tentacles, of the Sender-mane" she gave a rasping scream as the figure showed itself to the three ponys.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:34 pm

Cyan jumped back and hid behind Khaz, who, barely flinched as he watched the illusion spell. Cyan already had been pretty scared of him and now she knew why...

Khaz took a sip from his drink as he pushed Cyan back to her spot. The little mare giggled as she started to calm down and looked peacefully at the Slender_Mane. "Wow... I didn't think he was so scary at first. But, now, I think I've never wanted to start this slumber party!" She giggled, obviously enjoying herself. "That was a really neat spell, by the way. Maybe you can teach me sometime?" She suggested and sat back onto her blue pillow.

Khaz sighed. "What's the next event that we have to do? Does it invol-"

"Make-overs!" Cyan cheered, "Sounds perfect..." She stopped and gave Khaz a evil grin. "Doesn't it?"

Khaz felt that Cyan had just made a scary story: In only two words...
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:16 am

Gemini listens closely to elts story, and jumps a bit once he sees the illusion spell. Laughing nervously once he realized what it is." G-good one elts. Really got me there..." He calms down momentarily until he hears Cyan mention make-overs, then dives under the table to hide.
Back to top Go down
Luster Maw

Luster Maw

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Eltenia opens her bags to look for anything to help with the makeovers but a box and a steel pedal go crashing to the floor.
"Lunas sakes" she mutters as the box opens scattering odd looking plastic containers all over the floor. Scrabbling to pick up everything her bag fully tips scattering the contents out.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Cyan Heart gasped and quickly jumped into action. She gather up some of equipment for her new friend. She gave the stuff over to Eltenia and smiled. "Not sure what it's all for, but, You're welcome!" She giggles at the two Stallions obvious fear of make-overs.

Cyan walked to the middle of the room and sighed. "Nevermind on the make-overs, then." She stated and looked around the room for another activity. "Does anypony else have an idea?" She curiously asks and sits down on her special blue pillow.

Khaz looked outside and noticed some rain starting to come down. "Well, outside activities are out." He announced, regretting coming to the party. He could tell he was making stuff worse for the others. Maybe he should improve his attitude?
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:15 pm

"Well...Hmm...We could always play a game?" Gemini says, poking his head out from under the table." I always loved games like truth or dare, or twenty questions and stuff like that...Well...Actually, I've had some bad experiences with twenty questions...Got any board games or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)   Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyan starts a nice, small, Slumber Party! (Open to ALL ponies.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2