My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Day off

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

A Day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Gordy was walking down the street quietly singing a song to himself in an attempt to get it right before his next performance came around. as he walks, he notices a group of ponies up ahead. two of them he didn't know, but the third looked familiar. then it hit him like a bag of bricks. it was Red Flame. Gordy had heard his music before and had toyed with the idea of a collaboration with him for awhile. but he knew all too well the chances of this were slim. finishing up his song, he starts making his way over.

Last edited by Dylgo on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

A Day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:28 pm

Shadow noticed the azure pony trotting up to them as she listened to Flame's explanation. She blinked, now starting to feel like there was too many around her, so she backed up a bit from the now four pony social circle and smiled at the pony. "Hi there, new face."
Back to top Go down
http://radioactivekittenluv.deviantart.com
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

A Day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:34 am

Gemini nods to the new comer, waving slightly."Hello, and who might you be?" Gemini notices shadow back up, but doesn't bring it up." I'm gemini." He says as he raises a hoof out to shake.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

A Day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:37 am

Flame disk looks over at the new pony. "Hello there. How are you today?" He asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

A Day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:21 pm

"Sorry... I'm Shadow... Nice to meet you," she stammered, making sure she was at a safe distance.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

A Day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:35 pm

"Hello Everypony." Gordy spoke up. "My name is Gordy, it's nice to meet you all." Gordy said looking around at the various ponies. looking at the white Unicorn, Gordy finishes his thought. "You're Red Flame, right?"
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

A Day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Flame nods and smiles. "Yeah I am. Do you need anything?" He asked, looking at Gordy. Ten around at other ponies.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

A Day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:26 pm

"You've heard of Flame?" queried Shadow, still keeping a safe distance.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

A Day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:17 am

"Well, I'm sure being a dj, Flame would have a fan, or at least be respected among at least some ponies." Gemini says, stretching his wings restlessly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day off
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville-
Jump to: