My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the Newcomers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

For the Newcomers Empty
PostSubject: For the Newcomers   For the Newcomers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:25 pm

I may have missed it, but I'd like to suggest a RP Request thread. Somewhere someone can post a thread, or an idea for one, so others can see and perhaps join.

Also, I'm a little OCD about this.. A more organized character area? Like, forums where the approved sheets are placed and organized, perhaps by species? I'd like to be able to look up someone's character, but with everything jammed into one area..it's hard.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

For the Newcomers Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Newcomers   For the Newcomers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:11 am

You'd have to ask Kore about it. She tends to like having everything be on the forum. I know it can be a bit confusing because of it. As for request threads I made one before, but it didn't work so well. If you have a plot idea just post it and likely someone will reply interested in the idea.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

For the Newcomers Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Newcomers   For the Newcomers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:11 am

Quote :
I may have missed it, but I'd like to suggest a RP Request thread. Somewhere someone can post a thread, or an idea for one, so others can see and perhaps join.

Kore and I have discussed this in the past. It was ultimately decided, since our current body of members is comparatively small, that making RP requests in the chat box would suffice. After all, most if not all of our active members frequent it. That being said, I do plan on expanding the site. Once a large community necessitates a more convenient way of attracting RPers, we will research a module that would act like a bulletin board for RP requests.

Quote :
A more organized character area

On older RP sites that I used to manage, characters were cataloged in this manner. I haven't read an explicit complaint from any other member yet, but I agree that it is a good idea and would readily adjust if our other members approve.

As always, I appreciate the suggestion!
1nc
Back to top Go down
Mango Azalea

Mango Azalea

For the Newcomers Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Newcomers   For the Newcomers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:30 pm

I would love a more organized character area. I'm OCD as well, and it's been slightly bugging me for a while now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zimbaabwe.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

For the Newcomers Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Newcomers   For the Newcomers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the Newcomers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Non RP/Discussion :: Comments and Suggestions-
Jump to: