My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manehatten Broad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mriia

Mriia

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:13 am

Peach Dream always loved this are of the Manehatten slum, everyone was on good behavior, with the guard house so close and the regular patrols. She had payed special attention to her curls today, making sure they coiled nicely and held a nice sheen. She put on her hat, she only owned the one. It was felted and gray, it cupped her head nicely and had a pink felt flower on it. She loved it so.

hearing the chime of a clock she picked up her pace, she was late, she was to meet with somepony from the local guard house to talk about a guard coming in and talking to her class. Her hooves clattered on the cobbles as she trotted up to the guard house. taking a moment to compose herself, Peach Dream wanted to make a good impression, this was for her students!

Stepping into the guard house she walked up to the pony at counter. "Hello, I'm Peach Dream, I teach at Crooked tree inner city school house, I'm here to meeting with somepony today to discus about a guard coming in and talking to my students."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:28 am

The pony at the desk did not look very happy to be there. The timing was spot on though as a door nearby opened and a brown coated pony with silver barding walked in looking where he came from.

"Very funny Harstin, but we all know that you cry yourself to sleep while you clop." He taunted back to whatever pony he was talking to. Having finished that conversation he turned to and was rather surprised to see a pretty mare looking back at him. "Oh...Uh...Greetings Miss...." His blush dominated his face.

The pony at the desk pointed to Peach Dream. "Deputy Shielder. This is Peach Dream. She is the teacher you have been assigned to. Have a great day." He said very blandly before returning to his crossword puzzle.

Renaultar grinned very wide and embaressed. "H-hello Miss Dream. Im...Deputy Renaultar Shielder...But uh...You can call me Renny." While he wasn't a total lock up of a shy pony, Renaultar did have a soft spot for cute mares.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:45 am

At hearing the loud conversation Peach dreams Face turned a bright scarlet that shone nicely against her pale fur. When the Desk pony Stated that this was the pony she had come to collect her eyes widened for a moment But quickly regained her composer when she noticed that he blushed as well. Her face lightened in color as she extended a hoof to the handsome stallion, "I do hope you will censor your language for my class Renny, I've been having enough trouble with there language as it is." She ended it with a smile and a giggle, to show she wasn't offended by the language, but her eyes remained firm, just that day one of her students had called two others fillyfoolers, and now the friends couldn't even look at each other.

"I was thinking we could have coffee while we discussed what I would like you to go over with my class, and you can give me your ideas on the subject as well." She looked him over as she spoke, he was so big and muscular, but then all guard ponies were, and he looked so regale in his armor.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:00 am

Renaultar humbly nodded. "Yes, of course. Ill keep my mouth clean as a whistle." He said quickly, still blushing. His bright yellow eyes matched against her firm stare, barely.

The idea of coffee sounded like music to his ears. Just the mention of it put him a bit more at ease. "Coffee sounds excellent! I know a good place just down...uh...I would love to go wherever you had in mind though." He smiled again with a blush. Why oh why did he have to do this every time a good looking mare talked to him.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:45 am

"Oh no I've only been in this area for a short while, so If you know a good place for coffee then I will be more then happy to follow you there." She laughed breaking her gaze and heading out the door.

Peach Dream considered bringing up the lesson plan, but she decided she would rather get to know him a bit more first. To better introduce him to her class of course. "How long have you been working in this area Renny?" Fluttering her eyelashes at him she continued "maybe you could tell a poor mare what areas to avoid in this part of town?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:58 am

"Six years of service." He held his head high for a moment in pride. "Lived here most of my life." He blushed at her fluttering eyelashes before going on. "As for where to watch out. Well. Most the industrial roads and allys outside a block of the park are terrible. We patrol it heavily, but if you dont see a Gaurdpony a corner away, i would think about...being careful in dark places. There are other hot spots too, but not enough to say they are always dangerous. Most the lower district is relatively dangerous. Thats why we have ponies like me here." He smiled proudly again.

Renaultar was happy to lead the way to a well known coffee shop. It was run down, but had the most interesting mash up of ponies in it. "I like this place the most. No pony is too over or under privileged to come here."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:44 am

The outside streets were filthy and the inside of the coffee shop was even filthier, but it didn't matter so much. There were less moving bodies here, less bodies carrying the filth, so it didn't much matter anyway. The blue and gray maned pony sat on a little island amidst the sea of dirt. His table and the very floor around it seemed to be cleaner than any other part of the shop. He keeps his head down, drawing alterations to blueprints with a pencil in his mouth, alternating between the pencil to his coffee and occasionally taking a bite of a piece of carrot cake.

He didn't notice the pair as they walked in. If they were regulars he'd notice them soon enough, if not then they'd pass him by without a thought. These measurements were all wrong... without a few rivets here the entire support structure would collapse, redo the math, rewrite the numbers, what kind of featherbrained idiot worked on this?
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:31 am

Peach Dream trotted along beside Renny as they came up on a charming little establishment. "Oh it has so much character!" she beamed up at him as she entered the establishments. "I'm very impressed by Manehatten guards, In Fillydelphia they were spread so thinly." She shook her head as she waited for Renny to pick his seat, she figured he probably had a regular spot. Peach Dream wasn't going to say that half the Filly cops were corrupt anyways.

She had a scar on her ribs from where one had kicked her when she was just a filly.

Scanning the people she was surprised, ponies that looked like street ponies. Some with fancy clothing that looked to be upper class ponies.

"Wow, you were right there are ponies from all walks of life here!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:55 am

Renaultar was overjoyed that she liked the place. "You meet ponies of all kinds here. In here, no one is more or less a pony. Its all on flat ground." he waved to the shopkeeper as he approached the counter.

"The usual Buck...and I'll cover what this lady here is getting." He blushed hard but managed to not stutter any of his words. His eyes avoided making contact with hers as a grin came across him.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:10 am

"Oh Thank you Renny That very kind" She leaned against him a moment in thanks before stepping up and reading the menu. It was very reasonable pricing to, for such a popular place. "I'll have a black coffee, and hmm" she eyed the desserts as if she didn't really know what she wanted, She liked to pretend she didn't order the same thing every place she went. "And a slice of peach pie!"

She scanned the room again. noting a pair of zebras and a blue and gray pony reading something. There were only a few open tables. "Where do you want to sit?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:26 am

Renaultar felt his heart almost leap out of his chest at the feel of her leaning into him. He was such a sucker for little things like that. But it was so worth it.

"I-its...No p-problem!" he grinned all goofy like as his face was red. Renaultar was more than happy to quickly start scanning for a table to sit at and spare Peach the blush on him. "Well, looks like we got a seat next to Old Blue here." He pointed to the booth aside Blue Lightening. "An absolutely charming pony."

He took a comfy seat at the table and thanked the waitress that brought them their coffee and treats. He blushed as a doughnut was placed before him with his dark coffee. "What can i say. I'm not helping the stereotype."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:53 pm

It takes a moment for Blue Lightning to notice them, now completely engrossed in his work.

What kind of an idiot made this...? The gears are all in the wrong places and when they're right they're the wrong size... Erase... Change the output

He goes to take a sip of coffee before noticing one of the two ponies seated at his table, that one being Renaultar. He raises his head away from the cup and takes his booted hooves off the blueprints on the table that then immediately bends in on itself to look like a normal scroll. He takes the plans into his mouth and with a flick of his head he tosses the paper into the saddlebag resting at the left side of his body that is mostly obscured by his cloak. He meets him with a smile that changes to a look of uncertainty, then looks up at the ceiling in thought, and comes back down to Equestria.

"Good morning... Hmm... Renstaltor. Extralter? Extramural... Any rate good morning to you."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Peach Dream Smiled briefly at the other pony, Before taking her seat. "Hello my name is Peach Dream" Siting herself down She giggled at Rennys joke. "Well, if the doughnut is your only stereotype I think your well off." She grinned up at the waitress who brought her pie and coffee.

"Or are you a Magician and hiding a pot belly under all that armor?" Giggling again she took a sip of her coffee and sighed. It really was good. Levitating a forkful of pie into her mouth released another sigh. It was just the right amount of sweet and tart and the crust was buttery and flaky. "Renny I Owe you so much, you have directed me to the best peach pie in Manehatten."

Smiling and taking another sip she pulled a few papers out of her bag and looked them over. "Well I suppose we should talk about this lesson plan. Did you have any idea about how you would go about talking with them?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:32 am

Renaultar chuckled at Blue. "Getting closer Blue." He nodded to him before turning his attention to Peach. As much as he would enjoy a conversation with Blue, he had a mare in his company. A mare that he could swear was toying with him.

He blushed at her comment on the pie. He didn't think the place was going to be that excellent for her tastes. Her smile made him smile in return that much more.

It took him a few moments of staring at her with his blush before he realized she asked a question. "Oh. Yes. The lesson plan...Well...I was thinking...Uh. Telling them about whats expected of me, and going into some detail on certain stuffs....." He clearly wasn't very prepared on this part. In all honesty the anxiety of waiting for this meet made it awefully hard to concentrate on making a plan. It didn't help that he was a bumbling fool with her charm.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:49 am

Blue laughed in turn and leaned his head back down to actually take a sip of his coffee. He'd always made a point to forget the guardpony's name at least once in public. With htat he turned his attention to his female accomplice.

"Blue Lightning, just in case Rensomethingorother didn't mention my name."

He took a bite of his cake, listening in on the plans being made.

"Well none of that sounds very concrete."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:11 am

"you are right Mr. Lightning it is not." Now that her children were involved Peach Dream became less intent on flirting, even if his armor fit him very Nicely.

Shuffling her papers she pushed one over to Renny. "I was thinking you could start out telling a little about yourself and what you and the guard ponies do. Then talk about what crime is and how it hurts everypony." Turning her paper over she continued. "Also I would like it if you could give the whole drugs are bad talk, It is in one of the worse districts, I'm afraid that some of there parents or older siblings might be dealing." Pausing she took a sip of her coffee, her face saddening a bit.

"Lastly," she paused, she didn't want to make accusations But she was worried about her little Novel. "If you could I would like you to talk about child abuse, let them know that its wrong and that they can reach out to an adult for help."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:28 am

Renaultar rolled his eyes at Blue. "Thanks for the criticism, old goat." He said with the greatest sarcasm he could muster. "Don't you have a time machine to build or something?" He liked to banter with Blue, but he actually felt a need to get some attention on Peach Dream.

He listened to what she had to say, taking it all in with a big grin. "That....Sounds way better than my plan. I don't suppose you could help me with planning my career advancement too while your at it?" He chuckled. "Sure, i can cover those topics. I have...seen my share of them all."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 am

Blue puts his hooves together and rests his head on them, doing his best to look meek and frail. His voice turning from higher pitched jesting at the beginning of his sentence and gradually turns to dry muttering.

"Oh yes, mercy sakes me. My senile old mind had completely forgotten it along with my perpetual motion machine and my process to make candy from sand."

He raises his head back up from his hooves and occupied himself with some cake nibbling and coffee sipping while Peach Dream talked.

"That certainly sounds like a very well thought out plan, much more concise than anything this guard pony has ever come up with."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:27 pm

"Oh I'm sure Renny would do fine, he must just be flustered because I put him on the spot like that." Peach Dream smiled and took another bite of that decedent pie, savoring the sweetness of it and the flaky crust. "But thank you that means a lot, I have only been teaching a short time."

Picking up the last of her papers she handed it to the guard pony. "This is my class, I have 3 colts and 7 fillies. Its a fairly small class for the area." Peach Dream wished it was bigger, she new a lot of the colts and fillies she saw playing in the streets didn't go to school at all.

Blushing peach dream fiddled with her coffee cup. "Oh well I will help in any way I can, but I don't really know much about the inner workings of the guard ponies." Taking a sip she looked across the room to avoid eye contact "I'm not much of a fighter, its why I appreciate the guard ponies so much."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:09 am

Renaultar blushed heavily at Blue's 'comments' and even more at Peach admitting putting him on the spot. He pictured throttling Blue to settle his embarrassment a little. If i wasn't such a nice pony i would maybe forget about waving so many violations for him....If i did any..

He chuckled more to Peach's last response. "Oh no no. I could never do that to you. I was just being funny. I bet you make an excellent teacher though."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:24 am

Blue reaches back into his bag for the rolled up blueprints and brings them back onto the table. He was expecting a social visit, but if these two were going to work on their business, there's no reason he can't work on his own.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:33 am

"Oh well, students are a lot like plants, they need to be loved and nurtured so that they can grow." Peach dream smiled happily at the thought of her students, they were such sweet children.

"Its like having ten little ones of my own." She took another bite of her pie and had a thought.

Blushing a bit she hid behind the rim of her coffee. "What about you Renny? I'm sure a handsome guard pony like you already had a wife and little ones of your own."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:50 am

Renaultar was hardly subtle in his reaction. He just about spit out the coffee he was drinking. It quickly became a nervous chuckle.

"Oh? Actually I'm rather single...No pony else except me...Mmmm" He took a large bite from his doughnut to try and hide his stupid reaction. All these years on the streets and being exposed to all sorts of trouble and personalities and he couldn't look a nice mare in the face without blushing.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:06 am

Blue laughs quietly to himself.

"Oh yes, quite single this on. There hasn't been a pony yet that can put up with him for that long."

Soon he lost his smile and lowered his head at a constant nagging memory.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:45 am

Smiling kindly she reached out to pat Rennys shoulder "I'm sure that someday you will find just the right mare to make Mrs. Shields!" For some reason this brought a flush to Peach Dreams face. She hid it behind her cup of coffee in a prolonged sip until lessened. "Well, my class will be showing up around noon..."

Finishing the rest of her pie she checked the clock on the wall. they still had a few hours left until then. "If you like I could give you a tour of my class room before then. I can even show off the new roof! A construction pony and his wife donated it to the school!" After Peach dream had told his wife about how terrible the school room was she had forced her husband to donate, since there little filly would be attending there next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manehatten Broad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manehatten Broad
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next