My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Introduction of Crystal Ponies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

The Introduction of Crystal Ponies Empty
PostSubject: The Introduction of Crystal Ponies   The Introduction of Crystal Ponies I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Crystal ponies will now be allowed as a usable OC race.

They will be categorized as part of the Nonstandard races. Accordingly, all approved crystal pony applications will be sorted to that subforum.

Before creating a crystal pony, the prospective applicant must first discuss his or her idea with a moderator or administrator. The moderator or administrator must be convinced that the choice of race is integral to the characterization of the OC. If the idea is approved, the owner of the crystal pony should then write the name of the moderator or administrator with whom he or she has discussed in the application.

Currently, we do not have plans to create a Crystal Empire subforum.

All right, thanks! Happy writing.
1nc
Back to top Go down

The Introduction of Crystal Ponies
Page 1 of 1