My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunny Days is in the Neighboorhood (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Sunny Days is in the Neighboorhood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Days is in the Neighboorhood (open)   Sunny Days is in the Neighboorhood (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Sunny Days put down her bag on the wooden table of her new house. Being raised in Manehattan, she wasn't really accustom to the natural look of the houses in Ponyville. Her first day away from her parents, and she was already homesick. "Sunny, you chose to move here, now get used to it," she said to herself. She looked out the window toward the neighbors.
"I'll go say hello to them, it'll get your mind off things," she says to herself as she walks out the front door and to the neighbors house.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days is in the Neighboorhood (open)   Sunny Days is in the Neighboorhood (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:11 am

~~~OC: Thunder Gust~~~

Knock, knock.

"Zzzz-huh, whu?"

Thunder Gust, with a considerably large amount of effort, lifted his head to look around. Uhhh, house. House, couch, shades...door. Ah, door. With some more effort, the Unicorn lifted himself up off of his couch and stood up somewhat groggily on the floor next to it. He shook his head a few times to clear it, and adjusted his shades, which were for some reason still on his face after the long nap. He blinked a few times, and then shambled over to the front door of his home, from which he had heard the earlier knocking. Who could it be? I wasn't expecting anyone today...

The Unicorn opened the door, and was slightly surprised to see an unfamiliar face at the door. He put on a friendly smile, something that came fairly naturally to him, and then greeted the mare in front of him.

"Well, hello there! And how may I help you today?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days is in the Neighboorhood (open)   Sunny Days is in the Neighboorhood (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Sunny Days looked at the tired unicorn in front of her.
"I'm so sorry if I bothered you, my house is right next door and I wanted to say hello," she replied.
She wondered why the pony looked so tired, it was midday.
She dare not ask, though, because that would be very rude.
"May I come in?" she asks politely.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days is in the Neighboorhood (open)   Sunny Days is in the Neighboorhood (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:00 am

"I'm so sorry if I bothered you, my house is right next door and I wanted to say hello."

"Oh reley?" Gust stuck his head out the door for a second to look at the house that the mare spoke of, recalling that, the last time he had checked, no one had been living in said building. The Unicorn took a second to note the information, and then stuck his head back inside, facing the mare again with a smile. "Well, that's great to know! My name's Thunder Gust, though most people just call me Gust. Nice to meet you, neighbor!"

The mare observed him for a second, as if something was slightly off about the stallion, but he paid no attention to it. "May I come in?"

"Ummmm..." Gust looks back at the inside of his home, and is happy to see that it is fairly clean and organized. Relatively. The Unicorn looks back at the mare after a second of observation. "Sure, why not?" He steps aside and opens the door wider in order to allow the mare to enter.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days is in the Neighboorhood (open)   Sunny Days is in the Neighboorhood (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunny Days is in the Neighboorhood (open)
Page 1 of 1