My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sister's Reunited

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Sister's Reunited - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:01 pm

Doodle passed the tray of goodies around and said before biting into a vanilla cookie, "Anypony want any? They are freshly baked this morning, hehe." Not wanting to be a pig, she held off on the rest. She looked back at her sketchbook and said, "Yup, I've got some awesome sketches!" After the last dragon went by they were followed by two flaming Phoenixes to finish it off.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:14 pm

The migration was amazing. neither of the Wallen sisters had seen anything like this before.

"Anypony want any? They are freshly baked this morning, hehe."

"Sure." Dylgo said, grabbing a few. between the two of them, They had finished off the cookies just as the last dragons had passed. two phoenixes? unexpected, but nice touch. "Those Cookies were really good Doodle!" Dylgo said happily. "Yeah, quite good." Erigo chimed in shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Doodle chuckled and said, "Thank you very much! They were my grandmother's special recipe." She knew she had probably repeated herself 100 times but she didn't care, she absolutely adored her grandmother's cooking. It was waay better than she could ever do not to mention all of the medals she's won in competitions.

She remembered the first time her grandmother made her the best mac and cheese she's ever eaten which brought a tear to her eye. Her grandmother died due to cancer and she was not going to let her memory fade.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:27 pm

"Well your grandmother's a genius." Erigo said happily. "I should probably get going." Dylgo said. "Steam has a friend coming today, and she wants me there before he arrives." Steam always had some sort of plan for Dylgo. most of the time her plans would leave her blushing. hopefully Steam is actually planning something fun this time.

"yeah, and I need to head back to Trottingham. time is bits, and I'm on borrowed time." Erigo never like using the phrase 'Time is Bits' but it actually made sense this time. not to mention how mad her wife will be.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:29 pm

Doodle bug waved goodbye and said, "Byee! It was nice meeting you both I hope to see you both again sometime!" She began slowly filling the trench back up with dirt which was grueling work. Once she was done she whipped a hoof across her brow and gathered all of her equipment. She knew she'd have to walk back due to the load and she wasn't looking forward to the journey back to her cabin.

Once she was back home she sighed and collapsed onto the floor completely warn out. She didn't even knew she fell asleep until she opened her eyes and looked outside into the pitch black. She quickly got busy putting the equipment away and took a shower then got into bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister's Reunited
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Train Station-
Jump to: