My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tacha's Stand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tacha

Tacha

Tacha's Stand Empty
PostSubject: Tacha's Stand   Tacha's Stand I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:34 am

Tacha was excited, today was the day she opened shop. things were finally going her way. she had had a hard time since she left home for applelossa and found she was only able to make it as far as ponyvile but none of that mattered now that she owned her own stand.

She egerly anticipated the arrival of thousands of customers and at the same time dreading it sudenly realizing that owning a stand required social skills something in which she was lacking. being a pony who had lived in the same town all her life had made her shy to strangers but surly she could get over this slight problem and run a successful stand. shaking the earlier thought away she regained her previous excitement and stared out into the crowds of shoppers imagining all the intresting ponies she was sure to meet.

hours passed by and as she rummaged around her rather large shelf hidden under her counter her enthusiasim began to fade. she returned with a small rag and began wiping down the counter invisioning dust forming and really just for something to occupy her wondering mind. doubts began to flood in as more and more ponies walked by her beloved stand. what if she wasnt cut out to be a sales pony or even just own a stand? what if she wasnt cut out for ponyville, maybe she should just return to her home. she stopped wiping the counter and stared emptily at her hooves. no she couldnt return home a failure they were counting on her to earn her mark what more could she offer?. Being a blank flank had never bugged her it was just a fact just as her brother sporting a fine pair of wings never bugged her. what bugged her was her seemingly lack of tallent. shaking her head she went back to scrubing the already sparkling counter, as doubts and uncertinties battered her mind she was filled with a strong determination that sparkled in her emerald eyes. she would pull this off and this stand would be great!!

ughh now all she needed was a customer. With each passing hour she began to lose hope, with each passing customer she began to lose determination, and with each passing moment her counter continued to shine. She absentmindely scrubed as she stared off into the distance, it couldnt get much shinyer and already a glare from the sun was forming but her scrubing was the only thing she could do. She waited and waited and as her worry and sadness overtook her, she concidered her options. Stay open and risk total disapointment or close down and give in to failure. She didnt like either. Letting out a sad sigh, she rested her chin on her left hoof, still scrubing the counter to its glimmering shine, with the other.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Tacha's Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha's Stand   Tacha's Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:06 am

Iridescent strolled down the market place, every pony was bustling around trying to get where they were going. Why couldn't they just slow down and enjoy the view for once? As Iris walked down the rows and rows of stands, she saw one with an extremely shiny counter and trotted over.
"Hey there, watcha selling?" she said eagerly
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Tacha

Tacha

Tacha's Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha's Stand   Tacha's Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Tacha stared at the new pony, slightly unsure she was really seeing one and not imagining customers that were never comming. She blinked a few times. yup the pony was still there. A huge smile spread across her face as she frantically thought of all the products in the back this pony could want. "i got a little of everything. you want any snacks we got candy and fruit. uhh i got all kinds of supplies for any emergencey and tons of misc stuff. you know music books toys you name it we probibly got it. we try to meet everyponies need. if there anything in particular u were looking for?" Tacha was still new to running a stand and wanted badly to get her stand running. she tried to push aside her obvious lack of business and pony skills and make her stand look like the kind of place ponies from far and wide would want to frequent.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Tacha's Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha's Stand   Tacha's Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Iris could tell this pony was a bit frantic, so she decided to help her out. "Uh, I'll have some of those cherries, an apple tart and two lollipops." Iris demanded quickly."thanks" she said with a side smile.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Tacha

Tacha

Tacha's Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha's Stand   Tacha's Stand I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Tacha quickly and clumsily gathered her new customers items, almost not quite but almost droping them, and hastily bagged them. She carfully pushed the bag over to the other pony with a nervous smile. "so uhh heres your items. is there anything else i can get for you or anything. Im always happy to help and this is my first stand and all so i have to make sure everything is right for my customers." Tacha smiled, nervous and out of breath. Great she was rambling she was gunna scare away her first and only customer, how was she sposta get her cutie mark if she cant even get one sale right.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Beat

Jasmine Beat

Tacha's Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha's Stand   Tacha's Stand I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:11 am

Jasmine's hair whipped in the wind as she flew through the market place.  Her wide green eyes scanned the top of the roof houses as she tried to make her way to find some groceries.  A small leather purse tied around her neck chimed with a small collection of coins that it contained.  A glimmer caught the attention of the easily distracted pegasus who decided to circle around and inspect the source.  It belonged to what appeared to be a brand-new vendor to the market place.  Jasmine quirked her brow in interest as she looked over the cart and dived down to take a closer look.

She landed with a thud and a small skip and trotted right up to the stand.  Behind the counter was a green pony who appeared to be just ending a sale.  Eager to be served, Jasmine hopped up beside the customer and waved an excited hoof.  "OOH ME NEXTHT!  Oopth, I mean... GOOD AFTERNOON!  I jutht happened to be fluttering by and notithed a new vendor amongtht uth!  At leatht I don't recall theeing your cart before..."  Jasmine's head turned as she looked over all the display, her smile widening as she looked over the very shiny counter.  "And a counter ath shiney ath thith mutht belong to an individual who hath equally shiney thingth for thale...  Or hopefully at leatht thome nithe thingth!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tacha's Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha's Stand   Tacha's Stand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tacha's Stand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: