My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amaryllis Cerise's home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Amaryllis Cerise's home Empty
PostSubject: Amaryllis Cerise's home   Amaryllis Cerise's home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:36 am

Dew Dwelling
Destination of house: Canterlot
Area: Somewhere big. She needs a large area.
Address you want: 37 Blossom Boulevard
No. of rooms: 5, and one massive garden.
How many stories: 1
Which rooms: Ok, definitive feature of Amy's house? The two cherry blossom trees right at the front door, surrounded by a carpet of luscious grass and various flowers. There's a really interesting shaped door. It's a door, but some of the very top of the door is roughly a quarter of a circle made of windows, the rest of it joining on. It's pinkish. You enter, and it's very neat, with a mat for your feet, and an umbrella stand and coat hook. Then you kind of walk inwards to find a hallway with the living room at the end, and the bathroom off to the right with another room on the left. Let's start with the bathroom. It's mainly white with some red and pink mixed in. The living room has the basics with a little bit of luxury. There's a hell of a lot of flowers, and a bunch of furniture with a plush carpet. Then the kitchen leads off from the living room, and is the usual - cupboards, plates, dishwashing stuff, and a bench top. Leading off from the KITCHEN is a pantry, and there is a lot of food in there. A LOT. Back track to the hallway. That room on the left? Yep, that's Amy's bedroom. One wall is glass sliding doors. That's the whole thing. Seriously. The rest are a light pink with a white carpet and some purple and pink stuff. There's a chest in the corner which is for all the planting stuff, and all of Amy's clothes are stored in a wardrobe off to the side. Her bed is in the corner, and it has a bookshelf surrounding all sides. vertically - if you lie down on it, around your head are the shelves. The massive glass doors lead out to a gargantuan garden which is practically a rainforest.
Back to top Go down

Amaryllis Cerise's home
Page 1 of 1