My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Memories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:31 pm

Calla Lily held her breath before entering. Here was the place she had studied in for all those years as a little filly. Celestia had indirectly become her adoptive mother by accepting Calla into the school, after both her parents died in an avalanche. While the intelligent blue unicorn had never actually met the alicorn princess herself, she felt a strange sort of affection for the white pony who had reshaped Calla's life, simply by signing an invitation. Was it not here where Calla Lily had gained her cutie mark? Ah, but that in and of itself is a mystery that Calla Lily herself did not understand. This trip was purely for the sentimentality. Calla wanted to see what had become of her school since she had graduated five years ago.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Spell Tome was trotting through the school's hallways with a book in her arm. She truly was a gifted Unicorn, and she was at the top of all of her classes. Truly a child prodigy. She was headed to her next class, but passing by she saw a grown mare enter the school. Odd, this didn't happen often. Normally, she would've just kept walking. But the foalsitting event with Bright Sides made her realize she needed to break out of her shell and communicate. Although, will a full grown mare and a filly... Eh, why not? Seemed like the only time it would happen anyway. She walked up to the Unicorn and introduced herself. "Um, hi. I'm Spell Tome..."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:01 pm

Calla smiled down on the little filly.

"Hello, there, Spell Tome," Calla said, beaming. "My name is Calla Lily. Are you off to any classes soon?"

Calla liked fillies. They were smart little things, always happy and ready to learn. At least, that was how she remembered all of her friends when she was younger. Not that there were many...

Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Spell Tome had a good feeling about this mare. She seemed really happy. She had a smile for a minute, but it quickly faded due to her shyness. "I actually was, Ms. Lily. But I hope you don't mind me asking, but why are you here?" She seemed a bit too old to go to this school. Maybe she was a former student. She was a Unicorn. That's already a fifty percent likelihood...
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Calla's smile waned slightly.

"I'm visiting," she said. "Sentimentality. If you're late, you better hurry along. Who's your teacher?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:34 am

Spell noticed her smile shrinking. Did she do something wrong? Did she say something to offend her? She felt a little bad inside, but she kept on a smile. "I don't wanna be late... My teacher is Mr, Clopford. Have you had him?" (Dumb name, I know.) Well, it was obvious she was a former student now. She then heard the bell ring. "Shoot! I have to go. Nice meeting you, Ms Lily." She trotted towards class, but a few bigger colts stopped her around the corner, slapped the book out of her hooves, and shoved her back. She began to cry, like always, and they picked on her more for it and began laughing. This is why she was so antisocial. Ponies kept picking on her and she was really scared to communicate with the fear of being made fun of.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Calla's gold eyes narrowed to small slits.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked the colts with a harsh tone. The colts started laughing, and Calla's horn started glowing. sending off green sparks. The colts looked at her in fear, but laughed again.

"Whatcha gonna do, huh?" they asked.

Calla looked to Spell Tome.

"Tell me, what do you want me to do to them?" she asked, her eyes burning.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:43 pm

Spell Tome sat on the ground, still sobbing. She then noticed Calla standing up for her. It hurt her a bit more inside with the thought she couldn't handle things herself. Calla asked what she wanted her to do to them, and with her expressions, that obviously implied violence, something Spell Tome wasn't a big fan of. "Oh... it's fine. This *sniff* happens all the time... It's nothing..." She didn't want to cause trouble, plus she was a little scared. She got back on her hooves and went to grab her book off the floor, but the biggest colt took it right from her. "Sorry, Pee Wee. This book is mine now." "But, I need that..."She then decided to say something back. "You wont get as much use out of it as me. It's not at a Kindergarten reading level" It wasn't a great insult, but it was good for shy Spell.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:07 pm

Calla didn't think before she reacted. A green beam burst from her horn, ripping the book out of the colt's hooves and wrapping all the colts in a green bubble. The colt had seemed offended by Spell's insult, but being trapped in a giant green bubble seemed to scare him out of his wits.

"Please!" he cried. "I'm claustrophobic! Let me out!"

He burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:21 pm

Spell Tome watched what Calla did. It was... cool. Why didn't she think of that? Spell doesn't really like started trouble, but this was pretty funny to her. Quickly, her sobs turned into laughs. She took her book back and watched the trapped colt. He was crying now. And it looked like the other two bullies were turning on him. Instead of laughing at Spell Tome, who really didn't deserve it, they were laughing at the one trapped in the bubble crying. On the inside, she felt a little bad for laughing at somepony else's pain, but then again, it just happened to her a minute ago, and Karma is pretty nasty. "Thank you, Miss Lily. I needed that" She hugged Calla Lily as a physical thank you. Plus, hugs make everything better! Right?
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:55 am

"You are certainly welcome," said Calla returning the hug. She let the colt out.

"Don't you ever bother Spell again," she warned him. He and his friends bolted.

Calla was glad that was over. She checked the time and saw, in fact, that Spell was now late to her next class. That would need to be resolved.

"Mr. Clopford, huh?" she asked, giggling. "I had him. Worst alchemy teacher in the history of worst alchemy teachers. I taught myself how to perform most of the tasks on the standard leveled tests. He didn't help. I'll explain the late to him, he probably remembers me."

Calla Lily urged the filly onward.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Spell Tome nodded and laughed at Calla's remark. "Haha, me too. And thanks for helping explain my late. This is the first time I've ever been late... Well, there was that one time I got shoved into a locker..." She shuddered at that thought "It was so dark and cold and cramped in there..." She trotted over to class with that thought in her head. She felt the bullies looking at her angrily. She knows they'll be back when Calla's not around. They always do that...
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Calla led the pony forward, bringing her to class. She knocked, and the door was opened by a short, dumpy grey pony with a pair of thick glasses and a sneer to last the ages.

"What may I do for you?" he asked rudely.

"I'm just bringing Spell to class," she told him. "There was a mishap in the hall, and I intervened. There are a few colts I need to speak to the headmistress about."

Mr. Clopford glared at Calla.

"And, who, may I ask, are you?" he asked, trying to reach her height.

"Calla Lily," she said, backing away. "A former student of yourself. I'll be off now, to go speak to some ponies..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Iris calmy flew through the halls of the school, searching for Calla. They were supposed to meet up at the front doors, but Calla hadnt been there, so Iris went to look for her, and quickly got lost. She roamed the confusing corridors, trying to find a way out. She heard voices to her left, so she turned that direction. It was Calla and a filly talking to an old mean-looking unicorn.
"Calla! There you are! Jeez this school is easy to get lost in."
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Memories
Page 1 of 1