My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cupcake time!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

Cupcake time! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Cloudwing walked a little way behind Iris, her eyes shifting back and forth. "Fine!" She called back, flinching at every sound of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Iris waited for Cloudwing to catch up. An bird screeched somewhere in the forest and Iris flinched. "Come here, it might get a bit scary." she said with a fake eery smile. Out of the corner of her eye, Iris saw something move. She turned and saw a glittering lake. "Ooh! Cloudwing, look!" irirs called, pointing towards the shiny pond.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Cloudwing stared in awe, "What is this place?" She asked quietly, as if she was trying not to wake something. Hiding her fear seemed impossible in this forest.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:37 pm

"Oh it's gorgeous! It's a shimmering lake! Come see the fish inside of it!" Iris called to Cloudwing. iris leaned over the water, trying to see the fish. She fell into the water, limbs flailing. "Ah man!" she exclaimed as she scrambled to get out of the cold water.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:56 am

Cloudwing looked alarmed by her friends tumble, "You okay?" She asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:11 am

"Yeh, Im fine!" Iris said as she pulled herself out of the water. "Man that water is cold!" She added. She lied down on the grass and closed her eyes, listening to the sounds of the forest. She opened her eyes and looked up at Cloudwing. "Whaddia think of the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:55 am

Cloudwing smiled nervously, "It's kind of eerie, I've gotta say." She commented, looking around at the scenery. She thought she heard something, but it seemed so distant, so she ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:13 pm

"Eerie, yes, awesome? Definetly. I love it here! The danger is exhilarating." Added iris. She's a bit of a thrill-seeker, in case you haven't noticed
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:41 pm

Cloudwing glanced at Iris, "I guess there is something I know about this place." She said, looking back into the undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:33 pm

"What is it? What do you know?" Asked Iris curious about her friends' knowledge of the Everfree forest.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 pm

"Timberwolves." She said, grinning. "Huge timberwolves"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:05 pm

"Oh yeh, I heard of them. I heard stories of them up in Cloudsdale, I always told myself that when I was older I would find one and train it and it would be my pet! Wouldn't that be awesome?" Iris recalled excitedly
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:28 pm

Cloudwing giggled, "That would be super awesome!" She cried excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:34 pm

"Wouldn't it!" Iris shouted. Her dream of having a timberwolf rekindled, she stood up and shook herself off. "Alright, lets go find one!" She said excitedly
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:01 pm

The idea of going out and actually looking for a timberwolf made Cloudwing's mane stand on end, and she liked it. She hadn't been this scared and excited since she fell off a cloud with a broken wing. Everything looked so beautiful from above, and it made her so happy. In the end, a guard saw her falling and flew to her rescue. It was the most exciting day of her life. Now, she was on another adventure with danger right around the corner. It felt good to be away from the sales again.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:20 pm

Iris stared at Cloudwing, "uh......you gonna answer?" She asked, waiting for Cloudeing replied.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:19 am

Snapping out of her daydream, Cloudwing nodded. "Let's go!" She said eagerly
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:25 am

Iris closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of the forest. Suddenly, she heard a lone howl coming from the east. "This way!" She said excitedly as she bounded away towards the sound. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:06 pm

Cloudwing rushed after her, ignoring the chill that crept through her mind and infected her thoughts as the howl that filled the air.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Iris excitedly skipped ahead but slowed down as the noise became more prominent. She listened for the howl and it came again from the left she turned quickly and rushed towards it.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:05 pm

It wasn't until after her friend had turned to the left when she remembered that Timberwolves travelled in packs and charged after Iris, unable to turn back, yet terrified of what was ahead.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:12 pm

"Don't worry, this one's alone. There was only one voice howling, it's the howl of a wolf separated from the pack." Iris explained to the scared looking Cloudwing. "It's alright, I've actually done a ton of research on timberwolves."
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Cloudwing giggled, because it was either laugh or br scared out of her wits. She retrieved a cherry from her wing. Chewing it slowly, she trotted after Iris, still a little worried but comforted by her friends knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Iris smiled and trotted forward, she stopped abruptly and put her hoof out to stop Cloudwing as they came to the outskirts of a small clearing. "there." She said, pointing to a shape in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:33 pm

Cloudwing wrinkled her nose as a terrible stench filled the air. "Definitely it..." She whispered, wondering what this wolf was doing out in an open clearing, so far away from it's pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupcake time!
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next