My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On a quest for Apple Juice!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

On a quest for Apple Juice!! Empty
PostSubject: On a quest for Apple Juice!!   On a quest for Apple Juice!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Bright Sides bounced her way towards the towns tavern with her famous smile plastered wide onto her face, She had been doing what she always did everyday showing everypony she saw a picture and asking them if they had seen the stallion in it when she decided to take a break and get some apple juice at the tavern and maybe just maybe meet somepony new!
she pushes the door open to the Tavern and silenced the entire room with the next words to come out of her mouth.

"HI EVERYPONY!!"
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: On a quest for Apple Juice!!   On a quest for Apple Juice!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:13 am

Vastile sat at the bar table, enjoying a drink. He was singing silently to himself, finding it a decent day and finding the company in the Tavern quite nice. His Trumpet lay in it's case on his back, he was only taking a little break between shows.

Maybe... I'll try a piece or two by Franky Stallion... "I think they'll like that." Vastile said to himself, he began to laugh at himself, he laughs a rich and full laugh. This is a good day for a show.
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: On a quest for Apple Juice!!   On a quest for Apple Juice!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:23 am

Sunny bounces to the Bar and smiles at the old Bartender "Hi Mister Bartender good to see you again can I have a glass of Apple juice pretty please" the stallion just nods and goes to get her a glass without a word "One day ill get him to smile or my name is Fish Lips McFin!...and its not" She says striking a dramatic pose earning a few strange looks.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: On a quest for Apple Juice!!   On a quest for Apple Juice!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:29 am

Vastile noticed the odd newcomer... Good timing, too. I was beginning to think I wouldn't have much fun today. Vastile leaned over to the newcomer and whispered in her ear, "Call him, Finny the Flopper, You'll get a smile out of him then."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: On a quest for Apple Juice!!   On a quest for Apple Juice!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:55 am

Sunny smiles and giggles and watches as the Bartender sets down her juice and turns to leave "Thanks Finny the Flopper!" She says with a giggle
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: On a quest for Apple Juice!!   On a quest for Apple Juice!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:01 am

The Bartenders eyes widened and he looked confused and smiled... He began to chuckle to himself and he quickly left the bar and went to the back.

"He was one hell of dancer, back in his day." Vastile smiled as he sipped on his Warp Pipe.

"So... You know his name, I know you are not called Fish Lips McFin, and I am Vastile...What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: On a quest for Apple Juice!!   On a quest for Apple Juice!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:14 am

Sunny smiles at Vastile "My name is Bright Sides but everypony calls me Sunny" She says as she sips her apple juice "Its very nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: On a quest for Apple Juice!!   On a quest for Apple Juice!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:23 am

"Ah, and It is nice to meet you as well, my dear." Vastile finished his drink and stood. "I'm happy to say, it is time for me to play." Vastile trotted on over to the stage and began unpacking his Trumpet.

"Now, Ladies and GentleColts... Any requests?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: On a quest for Apple Juice!!   On a quest for Apple Juice!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:48 am

Sunny raises her hoof" oh oh how about The Heart Carol you know from the story?" she says with a slight blush "I always liked it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a quest for Apple Juice!!   On a quest for Apple Juice!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On a quest for Apple Juice!!
Page 1 of 1