My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Change of Fate?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

A Change of Fate? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Apple smiled.

"Nope! I've got everything we need."

She was prepared for almost anything. Trotting by Red, she spotted the camping area and ran towards it, it was so perfect and magnificent that she almost forgot to unpack her stuff! She unloaded her snacks and two sleeping bags. Apple looked for a good cloud. After a few moments she found one and formed it into a tent.

"Something my mom taught me when dad forgot to bring the tent."

She smiled at the memory. Not even wondering if Red was there or not.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Red watched as Apple improvised a tent out of a cloud. That certainly was special. Red had never flew before. His wings didn't get much use, because of his work. Red stretched his wings and flew up to the cloud.

"That sure is impressive, Apple. I've never been on a cloud before, believe it or not. Is it nice?"

Red flew into the tent and tried it out. It sure was comfortable. he was glad he was a Pegasus. He would have never been able to experience this kind of comfort as an Earth Pony. He still had the skills of the land like an Earth Pony. He was the best of both worlds.

"Wow, this cloud feels amazing. Thank Celestia I was born with wings."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Apple smiled, it was cute. She pulled the tent close to the ground so they wouldn't fall out and break a bone. She also grabbed a few sticks, found a place near the tent where it wasn't grassy and started a small fire. It was good for roasting marshmallows. Apple put the items inside the tent, except for Red's art materials, those she set up. She stepped back into the tent.

"C'mon, it's beautiful outside."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Red poked his head out of the cloud tent and looked around. It sure was beautiful outside. He flew down to the ground, which was fairly close and didn't realize. So he ended up hitting the ground roughly. He wasn't hurt, but it wasn't pleasant.

"Hehe, sorry about that." Red blushed a little bit and saw his art supplies set up. Did Apple do that? Red didn't remember doing it. She was so sweet. He gave her a little nuzzle and trotted over to his supplies.

He had the papers, the brushes, and the paints. No canvas, though. Oh well, he could get that later. He was still able to hold it on his lap and paint. He began painting the sunset, a beautiful picture of nature. Then he saw Apple in the way, and had an idea.

Below the sunset, Red began to draw himself, lying down in the grass. Then, laying next to him, was Apple, cuddling with him next to the campfire. It looked beautiful on paper. He was planning to make it beautiful on more than just paper, though
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:21 pm

Apple's legs were hurting from traveling so much and it was starting to get chilly, so she decided to lay down by the campfire. She watched the sunset. Apple wondered if Red would come and sit by her. Her mind wandered off thinking about the kiss... So, were they dating now, or still friends? She didn't want to be "just friends" but also didn't want to make Red mad by asking. As long as he was around, she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:52 pm

After a few strokes here and there, and adding some minor details to the painting, it was finished. Red got up and showed it to her. It was an above average painting of Apple and Red snuggling together under the sunset next to the campfire. Apple's mane had the biggest errors.

"Sorry I couldn't get your mane right. It's just hard to capture it onto paper. Other than that, what do you think of it?"

As he awaited his answer, Red pulled Apple close to him. It felt great to hold a pony close. Especially a mare. And a mare that he liked. Like liked. Once again, Red never thought he would hook up with a mare, especially at his age.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:56 pm

She smiled at Red and looked at the picture. It was beautiful.

"It looks perfect Red."

She snuggled him closely, it was nice to have somepony who cared about her, even without a Cutie Mark.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Red Harvest could feel Apple snuggling with him. He decided to go along with it and snuggled with her by the fire. Behind them, the sun was slowly setting, but took it's sweet time. It was like Celestia was watching these two lovebirds and decided to help out with the romantic moment. Luna may have been a tad upset, getting the moon held off.

The scene was exactly like the painting. It was as if he predicted the future with it. Nothing could make this moment more perfect. Red turned his head and gazed into Apple's eyes, and said the three words mares love to hear.

"I love you." Red looked down and saw Apple's blank flank. He was still surprised how that was such a big deal. Having a special talent showcased like that. He found no Cutie Mark more interesting. You don't know what you'll get out of that pony. Blank Flanks are like mysteries, or an unexpected twist. You don't know the result, but you'll love it.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:19 pm

Apple smiled at Red and kissed his muzzle.

"I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:23 pm

Red was glad to hear Apple say she loved him back. He could tell she did already, but it's always great to hear and know. This was the greatest moment for Red, and he wouldn't want to spend it with anypony else.

The moon was beginning to rise. Red Harvest yawned and slept next to Apple. Red didn't let go of Apple. He wanted her to be close, even in dreamland. His connection to her was almost as strong as with his mother. He still wanted to see her. Maybe that'll be their next adventure
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Apple watched as the moon rose and Red drifted off to sleep. It was cute as she looked back up the stars that were starting to twinkle. She softly sang a lullaby to help herself sleep.

"Baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part, baby of mine
Little one when you play
Don't you mind what you say
Let those eyes sparkle and shine
Never a tear, baby of mine
If they knew sweet little you
They'd end up loving you too
All those same people who scold you
What they'd give just for
The right to hold you
From your head to your hooves
You're not much, goodness knows
But you're so precious to me
Cute as can be, baby of mine
"

That lullaby was her favorite and it always helped her sleep, but not tonight, it was just making the night more magical. She closed her eyes as if she were taking a picture of this wonderful memory. She later laid her head on Red and shut her eyes, drifting off to sleep
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Red Harvest could hear Apple's sweet voice singing the most soothing lullaby as he slept. Apple had a beautiful voice. Maybe that'll be how she gets her Cutie Mark. Singing. Red could also feel her laying her head on him. What a cute scene.

Red woke up to the sun blazing into his eyes. He could feel Apple next to him, which more than compensated for the possible blindness. Red kissed her on the forehead and dozed off back into sleep. He wanted to wait for her to wake up. Plus he had nowhere to be. Why not rest?
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:43 am

Apple woke up to a warm almost afternoon. She squinted her eyes to look at Red, he was still sleeping. She decided to get up and make breakfast for them so when she got up she replace herself with a sleeping bag.

Apple restarted the fire and got a pan. She made a fruit salad and some breakfast burritos.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:53 am

Red Harvest woke up to the scent of fruit salad and burritos. An odd, yet seemingly delicious breakfast. Red couldn't complain. He was hungry, and he mostly lived off of corn. A burrito or some fruit salad would be nice.

Red got up and stared off into the distance, waiting for breakfast. But what he was waiting for more was inspiration. What would he paint next? Would he mix his paintings and meanings up? Or would he stick to a specific setting? And what would he even paint? Seemed like Red's life was nothing but questions. Poor colt...
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:25 pm

She gave Red his food... He seemed to be thinking of stuff so she decided to be quiet and let him think. She ate quickly, about 1 minute to be exact. Apple thought about what she read in the book. She would tell him later.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Red Harvest quickly ate his food. He was much hungrier than he had thought. Seems like thinking works up quite the appetite. Eventually, he felt like he wasn't getting much inspiration or ideas from standing around and sat next to Apple.

"How'd you sleep, sweetie? And how's that book you were reading?" Red looked over at the book Apple had taken out when they were in the library at the start of their journey.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:51 pm

"I slept well, as for my reasearch or well, skimming the book. I found out that you can have more than one Cutie Mark but I haven't found anything about changing your fate..." 

She smiled at Red happily.

"I only skimmed though so maybe there's a chance!"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:57 am

Red frowned then smiled. He had an idea that you couldn't change your fate. It's pretty much impossible. But having more than one Cutie Mark? He heard about a pony who had that once. They were sick and couldn't stop doing random talents.

"Isn't more than one Cutie Mark a sign of Cutie Pox? I don't think anypony has had two Cutie Marks other than a situation like that. But hey, even if I can't get a second Cutie Mark, I always know what my true talent is, and it's not like a picture on your flank dictates your life. Even if I'm stuck with this Cutie Mark, at least it'll be a memory for my family and I can carry on their name. And I'll always remember how you helped me so much throughout this journey."

Inside, Red still wanted to get rid of that corn farming Cutie Mark. He'd much rather be seen as a painter. Guess you can never judge a book by it's cover. Red was still trying to think of what to paint.

"Do you have any ideas for what I should paint next? I think I'm having an Artists Block."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Apple smiled and thought. What to draw? There were so many things to draw! She wondered a moment and got it.

"Why done you draw something that's on your mind, or something that makes you happy?"

It was just a thought and she wanted to know what he was thinking without sounding creepy. Who could blame her? She was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:32 pm

Red Harvest kissed Apple and trotted back to his materials. Something that was on his mind, or something that made him happy. He had something that was perfect for both. He grabbed a pencil and some paper and started drawing.

Red started drawing himself. When he got to the body, he drew a bow tie on his neck, and then a tuxedo. Before he finished himself, he changed the Cutie Mark into a paintbrush. That's how he wanted to see it.

Standing across from Red, he drew Apple in a white dress. She looked amazing in it. And he actually got everything right this time. Behind them, he drew a wedding arch and a big heart in the middle of them.

He then proceeded to paint this drawing. He loved every little stroke of it. After he was finished, he showed the painting to Apple.

"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:53 pm

She stared at the painting and blushed. That was what made him happy or what was on his mind? Wow, she's a lucky mare to have somepony like him.

"I-it's beautiful Red."

She giggled looking at Red in the painting, he looked good in a tux. She also looked at the beautiful mare in the wonderful white dress. Apple hugged Red, hoping one day this picture would be reality.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:09 am

Red was pretty shocked that Apple loved the painting so much. It all worked out. Red got a new painting, it was what he wanted to see, and Apple loved it. He set down the painting and hugged Apple back. He looked at the painting again. He would love to see that happen.

When Red let go of the hug and tried to scoot back, he was caught in Apple's eyes. They were magnificent. He was glad to be here with Apple Orcherd. There is no other pony in the world he'd rather be sharing a moment with. All of this started from Red leaving his stand and going back to Apple's house.

Oh how he loved the way the universe worked... From confusion to falling in love
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Apple smiled at Red, she was thinking about from how they met, to the future. She stared in his eyes as he did hers. This was the stallion she wanted to be with forever. Apple was getting ahead of herself, she knew he loved her but would he stay with her forever? Oh well, he loved her and she loved him that's all that mattered. She was getting way ahead of herself anyways.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Red Harvest gently stroked Apple's cheek with his hoof. He knew he loved Apple with everything he could. He remembered his father. How he left him and his mother before his birth. He could never do the same to Apple. He would never even think of it. Especially if they had foals. "Wait, why am I thinking of foals?" He thought. "I'm getting a little ahead of myself." Then Red spoke.

"Apple, I love you more than my emotions can give. And I will always love you. I will never do anything to hurt you, and I will never leave you. I promise. I love you, and I won't do anything to ruin it. Not for you, for me, or our future foals..." Red went wide eyed and blushed a bit. "Um... Ignore that last part..." Red then kissed Apple, hoping that they wouldn't have to talk about that foal line.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:35 pm

"Future foals?"

Apple giggled while blushing, well now she wouldn't worry about that! She smiled at Red and kissed him again. What a cute and silly stallion. Apple looked him in the eyes trying to look dead serious.

"Listen, I'm sure that was a slip of the tongue but if you want to talk about it, we can."

She smiled then realized what she had just said and try to correct her words.

"Um, I mean, talk about what you just said... I'm not ready to have foals right now but..."

Red was probably as confused as she was. Crud, she probably made things pretty awkward for Red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Change of Fate?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next