My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doodle's Sweet tooth

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Doodle's Sweet tooth Empty
PostSubject: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Doodle sighed deeply breathing in the warm morning air. It felt so good to get out and stretch her legs out for a morning run! As soon as she stopped the warm smell of cinnamon buns wafted up to her nostrils causing her to drool slightly. She simply had to know where this delightful smell was coming from.

Her nose lead her to Sugarcube corner. She gasped in wonder as she peered at all of the different style cupcakes and sweet treats through the window. "YIIIIHEHE!" She squee'd as she rushed inside with an overjoyed flare and bounced around the cute little shop taking everything in.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Vastile wasn't performing today, so he was content with being out and about. Today he was painting. From the deck of The High Spirits, he laid brush to canvas, painting the scene of Ponyville. The Townhall... The Train Station... The Acres... The... The...

Vastile sniffed the air, something sweet was wafting towards him from far away. The Sugarcube, of course. Vastile finished his painting and packed his supplies, moving this new painting into the Store Room, perhaps he would hang it, later.

For now, he was a bit hungry and thus, trotted his way into town and away from his little Glade and Mooring Mast. He moved through the streets and was soon upon The SugarCube Corner. Been a while, since he had last been in The Corner.

Vastile moved inside and perched himself upon a stool and perused the menu.
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Rough Draft was sitting in the Sugarcube corner, wearing his favourite scarf as usual, and about to sink his teeth into a delicious, round, melt-in-your-mouth cinnamon roll when an over excited pegasus burst through the front door. He put the roll down and craned his neck to look at her.

He decided not to comment, not wanting to embarrass the pegasus and not wanting to strike up conversation with a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:01 pm

"YIIIIHEHEHEHA!" Doodle squee'd bolting up to the counter. "How may I help you deary?" came the wonderfully warm motherly voice of Mrs. Cake. Doodle could barely contain her over excitement as the wonderfully sweet and tart smells filled her nostrils.

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH, WHAT'S GOOD HERE? OOH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO GET. OOH SO MANY CHOICES AHHH! I'LL GO CRAZY WITH JUST DECIDING ON ONE!!!" Doodle said all in one breath and felt like she'd nearly explode with joy. She giggled and looked over all of the choices again.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Vastile's eyebrow cocked at the frantic exhalation of his old acquaintance. He hadn't yet been seen, being hidden behind his menu. Vastile's Horn began to glow with a light glow and he used his illusion magic to appear as a different pony. A green earth pony, now, Vastile lowered his menu, ordering in a fake voice.

"A slice of Poppy Seed, my dear."

Vastile handed the Menu to Mrs. Cake.

He spoke to Doodle.

" Ah, I take it you would enjoy and Apple Danish, my friend."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:48 pm

Rough Draft finally ate his cinnamon roll. It was sweet and delicious. He wiped his mouth clean with a napkin before turning around.

"Somepony get that pegasus a cake or something quickly." He said jokingly, "She looks like she is a bout to burst."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Star strolled into the bakery, her nose twitching as she smelled the delicious looking delectables. She walked up to the counter and waited behind an eccentric looking pony who couldn't seem to decide what she wanted. Star laughed under her breath and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:50 pm

Doodle jumped up and down excitement literally busting out from the seams. She giggled happily and said "Okay I'll try the apple danish please!" trying to compose herself somewhat but failing miserably. Mrs. Cake nodded and took off the cover to the apple danishes.

Her emerald eyes widened as the wonderfully sweet apple scent hit her like a ton of bricks as it was brought to her. She couldn't help but feel that overly energetic side of hers seep out again. "Two bits please!" Doodle nodded and pulled out two bits from her bag and lay them on the counter then take the pie and take a seat to an empty table hoping not to interrupt anypony's snack.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Vastile laughed a bit to himself and moved over to sit across from Doodle.

"Ah, my friend, you will enjoy that."

Every time that Doodle wasn't looking at Vastile, he would change his face slightly, moving the eyes closer in, changing the mane color, little things. He wanted to see how observant his friend truly was.

"It is one of my favorite's, but today seemed like a day for Poppy Seed."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:22 am

Rough Draft chuckled at his own joke before turning back in his seat to face forward. Aside from the scrumptious cinnamon roll, he also had a double thick chocolate milkshake to gulp down. He leaned forward and began sipping from it.

Meanwhile, Rough's ears perked up slightly as he began to listen to the conversation of the two ponies behind him. Although his father had raised him never to eavesdrop, he just could not help himself.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:27 am

After the overly excited pony ordered, Star gazed at all the wonderful treats. "Ooh, I'll have the apple pie tart and the chai tea please!" She told the counter pony eagerly.
"That'll be five bits"
Star dropped the bits on the counter an waited for her order. It finally came, she picked the tart and tea up with her magic and found a nice corner table. She was close enough to the eager pony and some other one to listen to their conversation. She nibble on the tart and sipped the chai.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:09 pm

Doodle's gaze turned to Vastile who appeared to be shape shifting right before her eyes. "*Gasp* CHANGELING! THERE'S A-wait a minute... why do you seem so familiar to me?" Doodle said blinking twice "Who are you? I defiantly know you possibly from a glance on the street?" She said still confused
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:31 pm

Vastile let the illusions slide away.

"Boo."

As he revealed his true self once more, Vastile took a piece of cake and ate it.

"Come now, how do you think uses Illusion, quite like I do?"

Vastile couldn't put it passed her, everypony now-a-days was screaming, Changeling.

"Well, either way, I suggest we eat now, dinner is only so far away, and I plan on a nice meal tonight."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Rough Draft continued to si on his milkshake while listening in on the conversation going on behind him. He would have to admit, he jolted in his seat, almost spilling his drink when the pegasus screeched out Changeling. He then settled himself back in his seat and continued listening. "False alarm." He said quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:10 pm

Iris jumped as a Pegasus screamed "changeling!" Iris turned around and saw it was just a unicorn using an illusion spell. calm down Iris. There's not a changeling in here. she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:17 pm

"Oooh Hiya Vastile! How've you been since the last time I saw you which was uh... a month or two ago? I lose track quickly, hehe." She took the fork and sectioned out a small slice of the danish and put it into her mouth. Her eyes suddenly went wide then lit up as an overjoyed smile stretched it's way across her lips.

She let out a small squeak and leapt into the air preforming a small flip then landed back on her stool. "WAAAHOO! That was so awesome!" she said giggling. "I mean pfft, it was good." She said trying to sound cool.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:02 am

Vastile smirked slightly at Doodle's attempts at being slick, "Doodle, don't try any of that 'cool' stuff with me, I prefer to see a persons true self, I can always see that, but I like trust that I don't have to analyze everyponies face." Vastile ate a bit of his Poppy Seed Cake and leaned back in his chair.

"Ah... it's a very pleasant morning... Makes me wish I was a Pegasi... or an Alicorn... I don't think I could handle loosing magic." Vastile made a little apparition of himself on the table and gifted it with wings allowing it to flutter around The Corner freely.

"Magic" Vastile said "is incredibly useful, for those who are creative enough to use it to it's fullest potential."

The shade Vastile appeared on the real Vastile's head, taking a swan dive from the bill of his hat into Doodle's drink.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:13 pm

((Rough Draft reall cant do much right now. Pwease skip me :) ))
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:10 am

Iris laughed and strolled back up to the counter and ordered a vanilla chai tea and another cupcakes. she dropped three bits on the counter. She leaned against the glass show-counter to wait for her food. she flipped her short black and green hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Doodle quickly glanced around her hoping she hadn't disturbed anypony else with her hyper antics. Once she saw the coast clear she sighed and took another few bites of the danish and with every bite she couldn't help her smile grow wider and wider.

When she was finally finished with it she could barely contain herself and let out a sharp. "YIIIIEAH! Hehe!" Then turned back to Vastile and said, "Yeah you can't really be one of those Alicorns unless your destiny was to rule. I've never met one actually but I expect all alicorns to be snooty since they are royalty." Doodle watched in awe as the shade Vastile dove into her glass and clapped.

"Magic does seem fun but hard to do and I don't think a pegasus like me could control it very well even if I did have a horn and studied up about it."
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:18 am

"Well you are right, Magic is difficult. I myself only have real talent with illusion, but I use it very cleverly. Also, I'm a Post-Modernist, that means I know all the right answers when it comes to politics, I think I could make a grand Alicorn... though, being Snooty isn't something I can manage."

Vastile was always looking for good times and the bland formalities of royal life were too... formal. He needed that level of class, with the same level of freedom, as one would find in a Tavern of Music night.

"Either way ,my dear, we must remember that, The Key to ones true happiness lies within the hearts of others." Vastile winked to the others in The Corner. "And that," a bite of poppy seed cake and muffled speech, "is a Vastile... Original."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Rough Draft jumped and hit the table with his knees when Doodle let out her sharp cry. The bump almost sent his milkshake tumbling over, but a quick grasp of magic stopped it from spilling everywhere. He turned his head around to look at the wild pegasus and shot her a quick leer.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Iris almost jumped, but contained her shock as the Pegasus shouted. Iris rolled her eyes and picked up her order. She walked back to her table and ate quietly.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Doodle looked around once more to see only a few ponies were upset. She let out a sigh and tried to relax by leaning back against the back of her stool when suddenly she forgot there was no back to it and fell backwards landing on her wings.

"Ouch, haha won't be doing that again. Yeah..." She said as she stood up and got back on the stool. Humph, she thought, such a boring seat and it doesn't even swivel. She then focused back on what Vastile was saying, "Yeah you're right, making others happy is what I'm all about."
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:02 pm

"Indeed, my dear." Vastile looked around the Corner. "We are social creatures, after all, and I myself see very little reason for being unpleasant. Hell, I play Trumpet, the happiest of all instruments."

Vastile began to bob his head a little, as he whistled a bit of some Ska tunes, to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doodle's Sweet tooth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next