My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star's first visit to Ponyville

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Star's first visit to Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Star's first visit to Ponyville   Star's first visit to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:35 pm

The train jerked to a stop and Star's head banged against the window, waking her up. She stood and shook herself before grabbing her bag and stepping off the train. She looked up at the sun and smiled, enjoying the cool breeze that they didn't have in Canterlot. She pushed her way through the crowd, trying to find the exit. Ponies kept bumping in to her and she tripped over several hooves.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com

Star's first visit to Ponyville
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Train Station-
Jump to: