My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strike out!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:15 am

Doodle quickly galloped through the streets as fast as she could while dodging quickly around the other ponies trying to reach the bowling alley for the first time! "Oh my gosh oh my gosh, this will be so much fun!" She squeaked happily as she screeched to a hault right before smashing into the door.

Her emerald eyes widened in wonder as the bowling alley towered above her. She quickly looked around waiting for her other friends to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:24 am

Virgo was inside the bowling alley. It seemed he had come all the way to ponyville for nothing. The case in which he was assigned was at a bowling alley to find a missing bowling ball. The Unicorn stared at the manager of the alley over the counter. "Sir, You do realize I am a professional detective, right? Why would you call me over here to find a missing bowling ball, when you could just order a new one? I doubt they are that expensive..." He grumbled. The yellow stallion on the other side of the counter was about to speak when Virgo shushed him. The detective cast a spell over his eyes that allowed himself to spot items through walls. There it was. Virgo shut off the spell and told the manager "It is under the counter, numbskull. You had better learn how to search better, or at least look down." The three horned stallion turned and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:39 am

Ivory sighed, looking from side to side as he tried to remember why he had made himself do this in the first place. After all, it was a nice, wintery day. Why couldn't he have just stayed at home comfortably and read a good book nestled near his fireplace again? Oh yea, that's right. Because he had decided that he needed to take a walk to stretch his legs. He was just deciding that he'd had enough of the walk, when he stumbled upon the bowling alley. "Hm. Couldn't hurt to give it a shot." he murmured to no-one in particular before trotting up to the front door. Halfway there, however, he noticed a mare standing there, apparently waiting for someone. "Nope." Ivory murmured, turning on his heel and beginning to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:00 am

Doodle sighed and shivered as she waited, it seems her friends have stood her up. As she turned to go inside she caught a glimps of a light blue pegasus stallion trot up then trot away. She quickly trotted up beside him and said, "Hey wait! I've never seen you before!" She gasped excitedly and said,

"Oh my gosh you're new to Ponyville aren't you? Well Hi! I'm Doodle Bug and I would give you a proper welcome if I had my streamers and if it wasn't too cold to fly but I'm here because." She paused to sigh, "My friends stood me up... Would you like to take their place as my pal for bowling?" She stared up at him grinning ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:08 am

Virgo exited the Bowling Alley to see what seemed a pony being greeted by another. It looked more like being bugged. It was not his business to interfere, but he felt it could help save one from going insane. The detective cast another spell, this time emitting a ray from his two side horns over his eyes. Virgo trotted up behind the different looking pegasi and answered. "Yes, he is new to ponyville, his name is Ivory Avalanche, an Introvert. I would not waste much time trying to figure this one out." Then turned away.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:12 am

Ivory sighed when he heard a set of hooves quickly trot up behind him. It was the same mare from before, and he closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he listened to her talk. He hoped she wouldn't ask him anything, but alas, his wish was not granted. In fact, she asked two, her sudden outburst overwhelming him a little. He paused, blinked his periwinkle eyes twice, before continuing not planning on answering the mare's questions. He didn't think he could, anyway. His throat had totally dried up. Suddenly, another pony trotted up, this time a stallion. Ivory bit his lip. now he was starting to feel uncomfortable. It seemed the stallion was on his side, however, because he answered hat the mare had asked.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:26 am

Doodle's Jaw dropped as she listened to the green unicorn. "Oh... I'm sorry Ivory, I'll leave you alone now..." She pinned her ears, let her wings droop, lowered her head sadly and turned around to go into the bowling alley. Great Job pin-head, you probably scared the crap out of this guy...

She sighed once more and let the door close behind her with a soft click of the latch. "Well great... I'm stood up, alone and I scared some pony." This day was certainly turning for the worst...
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:32 am

Virgo turned to see the pegasus enter the bowling alley. He let out a sigh. "I wouldn't bother going in there either. The manager can barely tilt his head downward to find a lost bowling ball. Talk about lazy and dimwitted." He chuckled and patted Ivory on the back. " You ought to go in and follow her. Now that I have broken the ice between you, I suggest that you start talking, raise her spirits."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:38 am

Ivory stood there dumbfounded, jaw agape as he watched the mare go into the bowling alley with her tail between her legs and her ears drooping. did her really hurt her feelings that much? He wasn't sure whether to go after her or not, and took a step before awkwardly backing away again. He looked like he was dancing with an invisible tango partner. When the green tri-corn patted him on the back, Ivory almost jumped out of his skin, before swallowing and slowly making his way after her.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:50 am

Recurve trotted into the bowling alley with his marefriend, Sweet Dreams. He has never been in here. Maybe once, but he's long forgotten about that. He didn't even bowl. Before he could enter, he saw a spotted pegasus standing outside sadly. This was his chance to be nicer to other ponies.

"Um, excuse me. Are you alright?"

Wasn't the best greeting of all time, but he wanted to comfort her. Besides, like I said, he really needed to work on being nicer to ponies
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:06 am

Sweets had followed Recurve over to a spotted mare and smiles "Maybe we can help!" She said happily, Sweets always liked cheering up other ponies she met.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:20 am

Doodle perked up her ears as shivers shot down her spine there was only one stallion she knew with that voice... Recurve... the one who kinda freaked her out in the everfree forest while getting a curse removed. "Ahh, Recurve, don't hurt me!" She said cowering her eyes rapidly darted around the large bowling alley searching for an escape. Then she heard another voice along with his and let out the breath she didn't know she held.

She laughed a little thinking of how much of a fool she looked. Recurve with a mare friend must've meant he changed since the last time she saw him. "Oh um, I'm fine..." She said looking back toward the door hoping she hadn't completely destroyed her chance in making a friend in the light blue pegasus. She'd have to be more careful next time.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:25 am

The green Unicorn looked over to the spotted pegasus. Two more ponies. Two more trying to help. One was an angry crystal pony, who is trying to change his attitude, the other is his, what Virgo guessed, Happy-go-lucky marefriend. That, or one of those common shy ponies you see around every corner. This had turn as cheesy as he had feared. He sighed and trotted away. Some things were too good in life. So good, it was annoying.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:51 am

Ivory was at the front door now, and he gulped as he realised there was probably no turning back. Taking a deep breath, he tried to calm his nerves as he used one hoof to hesitantly push open the door a crack, cringing at the creak it made. Peering through, he tried to spot the mare he had seen before. His eyes widened when he noticed that she was talking to two ponies - A blue crystal one and a dark blue pony who he assumed was his marefriend. Suddenly all the confidence drained out of him as if someone had pulled a plug deep within his system. Three ponies? He couldn't face them all at once! Shaking his head sadly, he let the door fall close before turning tail and beginning to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:25 pm

Recurve could see several ponies around. The spotted pegasus he remembered from the Everfree Forest, a three horned green pony who seemed rather grumpy, and he caught a glimpse of another pegasus who was shying away. Seemed like a "fun" crowd. Oh well, at least he knew the spotted one. He forgot her name, but he remembered her quite well.

He noticed how she freaked out when she heard his voice. That didn't exactly help in his endeavor to change. But then she noticed Sweet, and realized that he was indeed fixing himself.

"Is there something you need um... Damn, I forgot got your name, uh... Something with a D.... DOODLE! Yeah, that's it. There something you need Doodle?"

He waited for her response. He was hoping it was something inside, so he and Sweet could go bowling. But he couldn't just blurt that out. That would be rude
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Sweets smiles at Doddle "Do you maybe need somepony to bowl with?" She asks, why else would this mare e so sad in a bowling alley of all places?"If you do maybe why could be a team!"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Doodle sighed and said, "Yeah, sure! I'll go grab my shoes and we'll get started! I can't believe my friends stood me up along with letting down that blue-hey where'd he go?" She wondered looking around. She finally spotted him headed towards the door and waved him over.

"Hey Ivory! Come bowl with us!" She then turned to Sweet and happily said, "Hi, I'm Doodle Bug I don't think we've met yet."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:17 pm

Virgo looked at the increasing party, and at ivory. Being excluded was never good. The detecive gently pushed ivory towards the rest of them. "go on, they won't hurt you based on what I see… maybe that crystal pony, but with his audience he wouldn't."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:05 am

Ivory froze when he heard the spotted mare call out to him. Oh no... he thought, squeezing his eyes close and hoping that it was all just a nightmare. His wish was not granted. Why is everything against me today? he thought as he felt a small shove come from behind, and turned only to be greeted by the green tri-corn from earlier before. He was a little bit reassured by his words, but that didn't mean he wanted to go over there any more. Ivory was just about to reject both offers when an idea came to him, and a wide smile graced his features. He latched onto the green stallion, and dragged him over to the rest of the group as well. If I have to suffer, so do you. Swallowing when confronted by the sudden closeness and truth of what he was about to do, he looked down at his hooves, finding them the most interesting thing around. "Uh... Hi...."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Recurve followed Doodle and Sweet inside, hoping to start bowling some time soon. Then he was greeted by a pony with three horns and a rather shy Pegasus. Odd. At least his day got a bit more interesting. Never has he seen a three horned pony. He's seen plenty of Unicorns. Sweet being one he actually liked, but never a Tri-corn, or whatever you would call it. He greeted them both kindly.

"Hello, I'm Recurve. Glad to meet you both."

He extended his hoof out to them. It didn't appear either of them would do anything with it though. The tri-corn seemed rather grumpy, and the Pegasus looked really shy. Oh well, worth a try.

"So, are we bowling or what?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Sweets smile at the new ponies and Doodle. "Hi! My name is Sweet Dreams it is very nice to meet you all!" She says happily then taped her chin goting into a daze "I wonder if they have a purple bowling ball i can use..." She said outloud the looked at everypony with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:04 pm

Doodle quickly paid for her bowling ticket and shoes then went over to lane 11 to set up the bowling list then set her bowling ball down finally glad to be rid of holding onto it. "Alright, who wants to go first?" Doodle said cheerfully!
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:12 pm

Virgo studied Ivory. It seemed he would take action soon. Based on his personality he doubted that it would be far too aggressive. That is when Virgo was latched on to. So that was it. The detective heard the whispering from the pegasus. He chuckled. No harm done, just a simple game of bowling, it would be with the rest of the party. "Eh, I guess I could take a break..." He smiled and followed the group into the establishment. Virgo threw a quick glance at the manager in which he had encountered before. He jumped back. The Tri-corn smiled and nodded towards doodle bug. "I will go first, if you do not mind." He levitated the nearest bowling ball and placed it in front of him. Then he aimed, and bucked it, at a speed that left only three pins left on impact. The ball returned, and he bucked it a second time. Then he missed, by very little. "I am a little rusty." He laughed and sat back, waiting for the next pony.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:14 am

"Hello, I'm Recurve. Glad to meet you both."

Ivory nodded, looking at the out stretched hoof awkwardly. He was about to reach out and shake it when the crystal pony pulled his hoof back. A barely discernible frown appeared on his features, before it vanished. It was probably just his appearance of being such a shy pony, and Recurve didn't think he would shake it.

"Hi! My name is Sweet Dreams ... ball i can use..."

Ivory smiled. He liked this mare already. She seemed funny, and over the years, he had discovered that the funny ponies were the most accepting ones. Unconsciously, he spoke a little bit louder directed at her. "Uh, hi. It's nice to meet you. My name's Ivory A-Avalanche, but you c-can call me Ivory." he stuttered, feeling like a bit of a goof.

"Alright, who wants to go first?"

Ivory was about to say that he might, but Virgo volunteered. He did very well in Ivory's opinion, and left only three pins standing at the end of his round of impressive bowling. When he finished, the blue pegasus stood up and walked over to the bowling balls. "I'd like to go next if you don't mind..." he said, before picking up a white swirled ball with surprising ease. Placing it down, he studied the positioning before giving it a buck. It rolled a little bit before guttering, and Ivory flushed. "Oops... I'm s-sorry, I've never been bowling before..."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Recurve sat back and watched the other two bowl. Not bad. Well, mostly for the Tri-Corn. he felt a little bad for the Pegasus, Ivory Avalanche. He was extremely shy. He wanted to help him, but what could he do? If anything, he would be terrified of Recurve. Most ponies were. Recurve was up to bowl

He took a good ball and rolled it down the lane. It came natural to him. He hit 6 pins on his first try. Not bad, for his first time ever bowling. He rolled again and hit the remaining four. He got a Spare, and on his first time. That truly helped his mood. He sat back down and let the next pony bowl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strike out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strike out!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Bowling Alley-
Jump to: