My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afternoon at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:42 pm

"That they are, that they are." she said solemnly, watching on as both sides took huge injuries. By the end, however, the victors were, somewhat unsurprisingly, the ponies who were not infected. They were coated in the blood of both their fallen comrades and the zomponies, and they were exhausted but seemingly happy. There were limbs and such strewn around them, some poor ponies still groaning on the floor with no-pony willing to put them out of their misery.

Ember was just feeling a surge of happiness when the huge double doors behind them burst open. Tide after tide of zomponies swarmed in, flooding the vicinity in a matter of seconds. Standing up in shock, she flailed her hooves as he jaw dropped. "Aw, COME ON!" she cried, and was unsurprised to see many ponies shush her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:17 pm

"Wow, of course that would happen. But, the question is, how did the zomponies open the doors?" Iris chuckled. She often enjoyed poking holes in movie logic, it was a talent so to speak.

"Well, they'll certainly die now." she predicted lazily, taking a sip of soda. She grinned slyly as thousands of zomponies surrounded the survivors. The living ponies fell silent, fear spreading across their faces. The creatures attacked, killing the rest off easily.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Ember paused for a second, before sitting back down with a *pomf*. "Good point. I think the directors made it as bloody as possible, but all the plot loopholes..." she sighed, flopping about in her seat. "They are what divides good movies from bad ones!" she exclaimed, sitting straight again and eating some more popcorn.

"Welp. That was anti-climatic." she said, watching as the ponies were torn to pieces and devoured by the zomponies. "I was expecting... Ya know, a bit more of a fight..." she said, resting her head on her hoof in slight annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:44 pm

"They deserved it for being such imbeciles." Iris scoffed, "They're pretty terrible actors too." she shook her head. The zomponies finished quickly, and went back to shuffling around. The two ponies from before, the unicorn and pegasus, were still alive though.

High up in the sky, the pegasus was holding the unicorn by her arms, hovering in the air. The unicorn seemed to be in pain, as there was a large gash in her side. "Ouch, that looks painful."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:22 pm

"Aww, they're not that bad!" There was a pause in which Ember watching the terribly over-acted agony of the unicorn before wincing. "Alright, I take that back. They are that bad." she said, smiling a little at the plain terrible-ness of the movie they had, for some reason, decided to watch. Then again, even she wasn't expecting it to be this bad, but so far this movie had compiled every single cliche she could think of. Next thing you know, an unbelievably handsome and skilled stallion will swoop in to save the day. Whoop-de-doo.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:18 pm

Iris laughed, "Most horror movies are terrible. But of course, generalizations shouldn't be made. This movie could still make a comeback." she grinned, shoveling popcorn into her mouth.

The pegasus' hold slipped, and the unicorn started to fall. With a gasp, the unicorn swan dove after the falling mare, catching her right before they hit the ground. Zombies started to group around them, and the pegasus began to panic. She unwrapped a rope from her leg, and tied the unicorn to her back. With a flash, she sailed up high in the sky.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:01 am

"Eek, yea. They're not the best movies structure wise, and most of the "thrills" have been done a billion times over." she said, using her hooves to gesture as she said the words. When the unicorn began to drop to the earth, she let out a squeal of surprise and began to flail her hooves a little, thinking that if she did in fact fall, then they wouldn't let her die from the fall but rather her get torn to shreds by the zomponies below. Suddenly, the pegasus swooped down and caught her just in time, getting various cheers, woops, and sighs of relief from the crowd. "YAAAY! That was a nice save."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:38 pm

"Wasn't it." Iris yawned, "So far this movie has no plot line." she whined, "That's what movies need. A bucking plot line."

The pegasus carried the wounded mare pretty far, across wasteland. She began slowing down, her eyelids drooping and her head hanging. As they neared an encampment, she fell out of the sky. The two crashed, and the unicorn flew off her back. The strings had come lose, and the two unconscious mares were still outside.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:59 am

"Plot-less movies are.... well, plot-less!" she said, finding no better way to distinguish her current thoughts. Of course, it probably didn't make very much sense since Ember didn't even understand what she'd said herself, but it was good enough. Ish. The mare proceeded to fly away and plummet to the ground, landing with a bone-jarring thud. "Ouch. That's going to leave a mark!" she giggled, until suddenly ponies began advancing out of the encampment towards them. Unsurprisingly, a super-handsome stallion pushed through the crowd, leaning over the two with a concerned expression.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:13 pm

"Wow. Stereotypical hot guy." Iris tsked. The stallion quickly examined their bodies, just checking to make sure they weren't zomponies. Obviously, they weren't. He picked the pegasus up, and laid the unicorn on his back.

"Dude, you don't have to carry both of them. There're like, 10 people right next to you." Iris commented, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:10 pm

"Pff, I know right? I think he's just trying to... you know, be all MACHO PONY!" she said, making a super tough pose and flexing her totally-there muscles. "I'm so strong I could carry a horse!" she grunted, before bursting out into a fit of giggles as the stallion wobbled back and forth a little, obviously beginning to feel the weight of his stupid choice. "Betcha there will be a love triangle."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:51 pm

"I know right?" Iris laughed, "There's clearly going to be some sort of lovey-dovey triangle. There always is." she shook her head, tsking.

With a laugh, she shoveled popcorn into her mouth, "I think," she began, her mouth full, "that something really big is about to happen."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:00 am

Ember rolled her eyes dramatically. "You don't say!" she said in a derpy voice, drawing out the syllables and crossing her eyes. Seeing Iris begin to deplete the popcorn, she gasped and pulled the box a little closer to her. "Oi!" she cried, chowing down on a piece before sticking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:02 pm

"No no, gimme." Iris said in a whiny voice. She took the box and held it close, "It's a large, that means free refills" she noted, taking another hooful.

She had so far stopped paying attention to the movie. She heard some screams from the screen, but didn't seem to care. The sound of blood squirting also resounded around the theater, and Iris laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:16 am

Ember sighed in defeat, holing her hooves back defensively. "Alright, alright. I guess you have a point. But still! No eating ALL of it!" she exclaimed, taking a hoof-ful as well and howing down. The movie was steadily losing it's quality, and was beginning to take a real nose dive. "Aiyayay. I think the blood is the only thing they care about anymore." she grimaced, watching as literal bucket loads came pouring out of a body that had been ravaged by the zomponies who were beginning to invade camp. "No normal pony would have that much."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:15 pm

"Exactly. We should go, this isn't interesting anymore." Iris rolled her eyes, finishing off the popcorn.

(sorry for shortness)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:04 am

Ember nodded furiously, standing up. "Thank God you asked that. I don't think I could take any more." she said, smiling slightly as she picked up the empty popcorn box. "May as well get a refill on our way out." she said, already moving towards the door and awkwardly shuffling past the hooves of sitting ponies as carefully as she could. "God, they seriously need to make this gap bigger." she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:07 pm

"Buck yeh they do." Iris whispered, passing by the ponies. She looked at her watch once they exited. "Hm, sorry, but I gotta go!" Iris said suddenly, biting her lip. She turned to the door, waving back at Ember as she left. "See ya! It was fun, we should hang again!" she called as she rushed away.

(mind if I end the thread?)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:56 am

(eeenope. It is probably the longest thread I've ever been in XD)

Ember pouted, obviously upset by this statement, but recovered quickly and gave Iris a big hug. " We totally should! I had a great time. Wait... What IS the time?" she asked eyes widening as a thought suddenly struck her. She reached out quickly and grabbed Iris' hoof, turning it so she could see the time. "Aw crap! I was meant to meet Star at the park an hour ago! I'm so screwed!" she gasped, flailing her hooves and dashing off in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:03 am

(Damn that was a long thread! xD. Thanks! Now I shall go annoy some other ponies with my constant an bothersome posting >.< teehee!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afternoon at the Arcade
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7