My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A daytrip...you could say escaping plan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
princess sky

princess sky

A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:07 am

Sky didn't know what to do all she did was just stand there and looked at the pony's coming towards her."Hi my name is poppy pie those are my popular friends as u can see I'm popular what's your name"told Poppy pie,Sky looked at winter she didn't know what to say she was the kind of people who where scared or shy,then a colt popped up "um hi"said the mysterious colt "um hi"replied sky
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Poppy pie glared at sky. How could she talk to that colt before her. She was the most popular, most loved filly in the whole school.

" hmph!" she said as she turned to walk away.

Winter's face turned angry.

" Don't you make noises at my sister like you're better than her!" winter shouted angrily

" don't winter make her mad winter." carnation whispered
" She'll tell on us.' sprite rush whispered " she'll make up stories and we will get in trouble."
" beat her up good." fire frost whispered a bit louder than the other two.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:00 am

Sky looked at Winter when she told the words,Sky didn't know what to say when she just remembered her eyes she opened her sparkling wings,everyone in the school looked at her wings even Poppy pie saw sky,sky closed her eyes and *WHOOSH* Sky fly up as fast as she could and found a hill in the school so she flew down there was a little pond next to the hill Sky moved closer to the pond and saw her reflection in it she didn't realised that someone followed her until she saw a reflection of a head in the pond she turned around to be surprised it was the colt who followed her "um hi I didn't get to introduce my self I'm Fay and who are you"asked Fay "umm um S-k-y"stated Sky
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:37 am

Winter watched sky dash into the air along with everypony else. She glared angrily at Poppy pie and dashed off after her sister trying to see where she came down. She looked and looked and when she finally found her she was near the pond in the back of the school and the colt from before was with her. 

Winter sneaked up close and hid in some bushes wanting to see what was happening with her new sis.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:18 am

"We'll hi Sky are you knew here"asked fay "yes I am"replied sky "I saw how u flew that was really fast and pretty"told Fay "thanks"smiled sky "so I didn't realise Winter was your sister"said fay "oh yeah she adopted me well her mother and father adopted me"told sky "wait what your an orphan"panicked Fay "I was an orphan but I yes I was"sadly said Sky
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:34 am

winter watched from her place in the bushes. She smiled as she say her new sis making friends. A fly suddenly landed on her nose and it tickled and soon she sneezed very loud.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:39 am

Sky herd the loud sneeze and turned around to see a bush sneeze Sky looked at fay and back to the bush Sly went to the bush and Fay followed her sky saw that it was her sister Winter who sneezed "Winter what are you doing behind a bush that's nature you are ruining it"said Sky
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Winter blushed a deep crimson.
" I was just checking on you" she said innocently " i was worried when you flew off so sudden."
Winter climbed out of the bushes very conscious of her foolish appearance.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:28 am

"um okay u know u can just come to us we weren't doing anything just chatting it wasn't important"smiled Sky
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:27 pm

winter's blush deepened. she thought by the look of the two that it was slightly more important than her new sis let on but there was also another matter at hand.
" We better get into to class soon or we will be late." she offered shyly " Unless you wanna skip class."
This last was said with a naughty grin.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:24 am

Sky didn't now what skipping was but what was on Winters face she thought it was bad and she didn't want to skip on the first day of school "um I really don't want to skip I don't want to get into trouble and I don't know a lot I was an orphan and I don't know much so I really want to learn but if u want u can skip winter I don't know but yeah"smiled Sky
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:27 pm

Winter's grin died a little at her new sisters reply.
" Yes, i suppose we should be to class." she mumbled " Lots of learning and stuff."
Then she immediately became perky and happy
" after school we should get some ice cream on the way home." she said enthusiatically.
Suddenly the school bell rang scarring the little filly but only a little. thios made her blush as she tried to pretend she had not been startled.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:09 am

Sky blocked her ears she didn't know what that death ring was but she then realised it might of been the bell Sky checked her schedule to see what class she had and she was in the same class as winter was winter and sky said bye to Fay and walked to there classes.

Sky the DJ pony link not ready yet

Bleed the curse pony lick not ready yet

Fay the shy pony link not ready yet
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:54 pm

They trotted inside the school angling toward their first class of the day.
" I think you will like this one...it's equestrian history..They talk alot about the olden days." winter beamed as they made their way through the hall ways.
Once at the door she turned to sky.
" I hope we get to sit next to each other. " winter said as she led sky into the class room.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:51 pm

Sky looked at winter with confusion on her face but she wanted to know more so they Walked to the seat Sky didn't know where to sit so she just sat next to Winter.

Character links aren't ready yet
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:40 pm

Once the teacher arrived she called role. Saying each foals name alphabetically. each student would stand and say a small introduction.
" Sky!, Sky?" the teacher called when it came time for sky's turn.
Winter waited patiently for her turn and when it came to her new sisters she leaned over and said " Sky it's your turn."
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:34 am

Sky looked at Winter and the other ponies she didn't know what to do she was scared and shy she felt a tear coming up until she herd her soft sister's voice,Sky got up and said her name "h-h-hi m-m-my name is S-s-s-k-k-k-y-y-y and i'm new here" Sky immediately sat down when she finished her sentence

Sky the DJ ponyhttps://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1877-sky

Bleed the cursed ponyhttps://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1955-bleed

Fay the shy ponyhttps://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1949-sky-s-oc
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:22 pm

Everyone clapped and said a resounding 'hi sky' just as they had done with everyother foal who had made an introduction. The only one who kept silent was poppypie who glared at sky and winter angrily.

" you did good sky." winter beamed at her new sis.

once it was her turn winter stood boldly.
" My name is winter and i don't like magic class." she said proudly

she received the same welcome that sky had just gotten and sat rather quickly in her seat with a satisfied look on her face.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:18 pm

when Sky herd what winter said she was confused "wait winter u don't like magic why?"asked Sky proudly

Sky the DJ ponyhttps://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1877-sky

bleed the cursed ponyhttps://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1955-bleed

Fay the shy ponyhttps://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1949-sky-s-oc
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:33 pm

winter thought for a moment as looked at sky.
" no, i like magic. I just don't like learning the boring formulas and spells that i wont ever use. " she replied as she made a sour face " like who needs to know how to turn red flowers blue."
The teacher walked up and tap winter on the shoulder.
" if you both are quite done we can begin class now." the teacher boomed and winter blushed deeply
" y-yes sir." she said
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:22 am

Um okay what ever I don't know why u didn't start before what is this class anyways?
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:26 pm

" This little pegasi is equestrian history." The teacher said in a slightly annoyed voice.

Winter looked at sky with a small grin. She liked when sky stuck up for herself.

The teacher walked back up the the front of the class and began assigning books to everyone. Then he read a chapter in a very boring voice all about the rise of discord.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:14 am

Sky was so bored she wanted to have a little fun but not to much she didn't want to get into trouble but she wanted to learn in a annoying way "hehe" Sky puts hooves up the teacher picked her "how was discord born and why does Celestia hate him so much and also one more thing why do u make this so boring why can't u make this fun maybe activities about the history maybe a demonstration cause I know what all pony's are thinking why do we come to this class it's so boring"said sky in a moaning voice in the end of her sentance
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:50 pm

When sky finished speaking the whole room went quiet. The teacher looked at her in shock for a moment. Then winter started giggling.
" Yeah......it is soooo boring." winter giggled as she spoke.
The teacher looked at sky and slowly smiled.
" Maybe you are correct miss sky. We will need some sort of entertaining lesson if we are covering discord." he said. " why don't you come up to the front of the class and demonstarte for us how you think discord came to be and why our beloved princess dislike him so much. you can use whatever method you want and we will compare this with what our text books tell us."
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:41 am

"Okay" Sky got up and grabbed her textbook and walked to the front of the class she opened her textbook to the back even though it was the first time she's been to this class she actually drawed alot of drawings in the past 20 mins "okay so I drawed discord making every house turn upside down" "blah blah blah" "um yeah thanks for looking at my 1000000 drawings"smiled Sky,Sky walked back to her seat and saw everyone's mouth opened like in amazement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A daytrip...you could say escaping plan
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next