My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new submission outline

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

A new submission outline Empty
PostSubject: A new submission outline   A new submission outline I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:56 am

I was thinking we could add more detailed areas in the submission form. Good things to add may be strengths, flaws, separating the body into pelt color and physique (or at least noting it as both), adding family stuff (Mother, Father, Mate, Foals, etc.), Fears, Job, Current Residence, etc. let me know if this is a good idea!
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A new submission outline   A new submission outline I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 am

Well, I think family and career are already there in the history, same with current residence.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: A new submission outline   A new submission outline I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:18 am

What I meant by current residence was an address, like the home for Calla Lily is 9 Flower Way. Family I added because some ponies don't mention names about their ponies, and it might just be a fun detail.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: A new submission outline   A new submission outline I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:36 am

don't we have a homes section for addresses? and the rest of this stuff could go under other categories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new submission outline   A new submission outline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new submission outline
Page 1 of 1