My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Science

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

For Science - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science   For Science - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:27 am

Blue starts to get up, doing his best to speak dreamily.

"Light fluffy dough, glazed sugar oh... jelly filled with some hot chocolate... Mmm... to die for...."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: For Science   For Science - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Renaultar grabbed a cushion from the couch and threw it at Blue. Though his depth perception just led to it being a near miss. His second cushion throw though was dead on.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: For Science   For Science - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Blue drops back down on the couch with a thud.

"See? Your vision isn't *that* bad, you only missed me once at point blank."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: For Science   For Science - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Renaultar wanted to throw something else but he was out of cushions and anything else looked fragile or harmful. "Your lucky your such a good friend or i might have taken that very badly." He said with a mock glare.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: For Science   For Science - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Blue rolled his eyes. "Don't all you guard ponies take things badly by default?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: For Science   For Science - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:37 pm

"Hey! I actually try to be nice to other ponies. Not all corrupt and bossy like most the others. You would have a lot more fines if it wasn't for me."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: For Science   For Science - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:46 am

"Yes, yes, and I appreciate it. Those corrupt oafs would bankrupt me if it wasn't for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Science   For Science - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Science
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Manehattan Housing Area-
Jump to: