My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May......meets somepony?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mcewanman

mcewanman

May......meets somepony? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Shy followed May to the door. When she looked back at him, he felt a tug in his stomach. Just looking at her was starting to get to him. He walked outside with her and sat on a bench, looking at the sliver of the moon that was out that night.

"Well, we can now at least go places. But I don't really think it's a good idea to get shackled to somepony I barely know. No offense of course. Any idea of what we should do about this?"

He leaned back, thinking. He occasionally glanced at May. He had to admit this could be both a problem and a blessing. He felt like hugging this mare, but she didn't look the type. He still wasn't sure if she even liked him.

A thought struck him- was she leading him along? He'd known of mares that lead a stallion along, then dumped them harshly for a laugh. May didn't seem the type, but that was the idea- to keep up appearances. He wanted her to like him, but this could be purely platonic, or even a trap. Shy felt almost overwhelmed by this mare- her looks, her voice, her eyes...they were all so confusingly beautiful. He kept a bland face though. Not an unhappy one- looking quite content in fact. But on the inside his head was a maelstrom of doubts, hopes, plans and possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:58 pm

May tilted her head curiously, shackled? What in the hay did he mean by that? She laughed to herself.

"I have no idea, I've never been in this situation before." she replied. He kept glancing at her, and she him. She studied him lying on the bench as she leaned against a light pole. She continuously tried to push the stallion from her mind, but couldn't. Everything about him seemed to stick, his red mane, green eyes and intriguing expression. He had composed his face to a rather content but blank face. May liked it, well, didn't hate it.

She hoped he wasn't just one of those ponies who toyed with mares before throwing them back in the pond. Every detail about him seemed to be tucked away in her mind, for safekeeping. She didn't want to forget him, even if he didn't care.

"We could...walk around?" she said, unsure.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Shy shrugged. "Okay." He trotted along the path, assuming May would follow. He looked around. The night seemed different somehow. Everything was brighter, more vibrant than usual. Already he could feel artistic ideas flourishing in his mind. He could paint this and he'd make a pretty penny off most simpletons. He looked to May and noticed her looking at him. He blushed again, really liking this mare. He didn't know how to convey it though.

He followed a little path away from the tavern, taking in the smell of the trees and the earth and....May. That scent was maddening. It was a beautiful aroma, making him want to get closer to this mare. He noticed a little lake nearby. He sat down by it and assumed May sat beside him. He tentatively put a hoof around her and looked out on to the moonlight reflecting off the lake.

This mare wasn't any fake. She was perfect to Shy.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:58 pm

May followed Shy to the lake and sat down next to him. She nearly pulled back when he put his hoof around her, but she gradually became accustomed to it. Cautiously, she scooched closer, settling in. She was rather uncomfortable, but didn't move. Instead, she laid her head on his shoulder.

It was new to her, but it sunk in. She was comfy now, and not nervous. Well, nervous. Really nervous, she had no idea what to do. So she simply stared into the water for something to do.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:07 pm

Shy felt May resting her head on his shoulder. He could...nah, too soon. He looked at May- she seemed pretty nervous. He wasn't going too fast, was he? He didn't want to spoil it. As it went along though, she started to visibly relax. Shy felt a weird sort of warmth in his chest. He was loving this moment- looking out at the beautiful moonlit water next to May.

He was worried he was being too fast though. They'd only just met and already they were cuddling by a lake. Well, he supposed it just went like that sometimes. He shyly turned to her, feeling it was best to ask:

"Sorry, am I going too strong? I'm just really enjoying myself out here..."

Wait, since when did he enjoy himself in ponyville? He normally hated every single pony. Indeed, there were a couple of passers by, two of which looked in disbelief that a mare had actually managed to get through to Shy Smiles. He simply gave them a deadly look, showing them he hasn't really changed- he'd simply met somepony like him. And he wouldn't have had it any other way.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:32 pm

"I don't think so...." May said quietly, looking up at Shy. She suddenly became rather nervous, and her heart started beating rapidly.

Suppressing a laugh at the look Shy gave some ponies, she turned back to the lake. She glanced up at the twinkling stars, and for once, didn't mind their light. Shy looked like he was thinking about something, and May was about to ask, but shook her head and left him in thought.

She tucked another stray strand behind her ear, a bit annoyed that it wouldn't stay back. She closed her red eyes and listened to the night.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:26 pm

Shy noticed May had closed her eyes. He was still mulling the idea over- especially since she had her eyes shut, it'd be a bit of a shock if he tried it. He wasn't sure if they were even a thing. But he was really getting tempted to try- he was terrified of it, but he wanted to go with it at the same time. She clearly liked him though- she had been blushing and getting nervous around him.

He looked out over the water. It really was a lovely night. If he did that, it'd be even more beautiful. He looked at May again. Everything about her made his brain scream at him to try it. Would she even go with it? She might hit him for that! Argh, this was so confusing. He felt all these conflicting thoughts and emotions fighting for dominance in his mind. It wasn't letting up, and Shy was getting more disoriented. It reached a point where he couldn't focus on anything anymore- just everything clashing about noisily in an attempt for his attention. In this confusion, he did the only thing that he could think of.

He leaned over and kissed May.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:45 pm

May's eyes snapped open, and her hoof reached for her dagger. But she stopped, and closed her eyes again. She mentally scolded herself, why react like that? It was just a kiss.

A kiss

A kiss

May pulled away suddenly, her lips smacking together and a blush forming on her lips. Before she have Shy a chance to speak, she leaned back in, kissing him again. It was different for her, and her first as well.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:24 am

When Shy kissed May, all the voices and thoughts in his mind suddenly shut up. He saw it as them all suddenly staring in disbelief. He was kissing this mare, whether they cared or not. Admittedly it might have been too sudden but he just couldn't help himself.

When May broke off the kiss, there was a brief moment where Shy was scared of how she'd react. That had come out of nowhere. She'd probably knife him. After all she had that dagger on her.

Imagine the suprise then when she kissed him back. Emotions crashed like waves in his mind, each happy or sad or angry or funny. He poured all his feelings into this mare. He was mostly relieved that he'd pulled that off competently, yet a little scared that he'd actually done that with somepony on purpose this time. However, when he looked at May that reassured him he was doing it right. At least he hoped so.

He broke off the kiss, blushing. He pulled May close and looked out at the water, hoping he wasn't making a prat of himself.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:53 am

May bit her lip, leaning close to Shy. Her cheeks turned a bright red, and she pulled the hood of her cloak up. She sighed quietly, blinking to clear her mind-which was racing with new emotion. She couldn't believe she had kissed somepony.

She looked up at the swirling stars, their light reflecting off the water. The moon twinkling lightly, as it was just a sliver. The stars' reflection looked like candles floating above the water, and the tree swayed with the wind. May shivered, and pulled her cloak tight. Again, she laid her head on Shy's.

May opened her mouth suddenly, as if she was gonna say something, but stopped. Her mind continued to work at 200%, giving her a headache while simultaneously confusing her. She mentally shook her head, trying to stop.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Shy laughed at May. He could almost see the gears turning in her head as she tried to comprehend what had just happened.

"Sorry if that was too sudden. Couldn't help myself."

He thought a moment about what to do next. He really hadn't a clue, so he just went by what came naturally.

He was getting drowsy- all the emotions going about takes a lot out of a pony. He was actually struggling to keep his eyes open. He looked at May's eyes- they really were pretty, lovely pools of red. To other ponies, this would seem strange. To Shy, that was one of the best things about her. He started to nod off, falling asleep on May's shoulder.

He dreamed a little- vague images of other ponies, their faces obscure and bland. Autonomous really. It was like he was looking at a society of robots, not bothering to involve himself. He saw another pony beside him. The pony kept alternating appearance, flashing and shifting to look different each time until they finally settled on a mare with red eyes and black mane. He grinned at her, and watched out onto this strange world he was in.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:49 pm

"It's...fine." May replied with a tentative smile. She was surprised when he nodded off, sleeping on her shoulder. Her instincts screamed at her to shove him off, but she resisted. It was strange, to her, that somepony would even come near her, let alone fall asleep on her shoulder. Everypony was always very cautious around her, keeping there distance.

In truth, she was rather untrustworthy. Give her just a moment and she'll pull her knife on you. But she didn't, not with Shy. He was.....special. May stared oddly at him, wondering what had made him talk to her in the first place. She wondered what had made her talk to him.

She wasn't one for sleeping at night, and she was more like a nocturnal animal than a pony, but she was tired. For some reason...... May yawned, closing her eyes. Slowly, she drifted off to sleep as well. Though she didn't dream, she rarely did.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Shy woke up early the next morning, at the point where it isn't quite bright yet. He saw May had slept on him. He felt pretty happy at this. As much as he loved her warmth, he was a little stiff. He got up on his legs and stretched himself to loosen up. He'd heard a bit about May- apparently she hated sunlight. He carefully picked her up and laid her in the shade. He gently shook her to wake her up.

"Hey, c'mon. I heard you hate sunlight and the sun's almost up."

He looked around the place. Not many ponies were out. There was a park keeper giving them dirty looks but aside from that it was really quiet. He was already getting art ideas as inspiration flourished again in his head.

The park keeper walked up to them, evidently having had enough of them.

"Oi! It's a bit early to be out, isn't it?"
"That's cause we slept here ya ignorant old geezer. Shove off."

The park keeper would have responded had it not been that he recognised the stallion who'd smashed a couple of ponies once for annoying him and the mare appeared to be equipped with daggers. Not a good idea. Shy snickered as the keeper walked away.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:24 pm

May yawned and stood up, noticing how she had been moved. She looked about, it was sunrise.

"Ugh, orange is such an awful color." she groaned, glaring at the rising orange orb. She laughed and turned to Shy just as he was snapping at the park keeper. She smirked, blinking.

"Nice, right, Let's get outta here." she said, chuckling. She started walking briskly away from the park, glancing behind her at Shy. She was still processing last night through her mind, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Shy followed May. He wasn't sure about whether Orange was particularly horrible, but whatever. Opinions and all that. He wondered where they were going- May appeared to know where they were going. He supposed the next question was what to do next. Were they even a thing now? Stupid question of course- kissing isn't something friends do.

What were the options? Firstly, they could call it quits- just say it was a fling or something. Or, even better, they could keep it going. Shy definitely liked May, certainly more than any other pony he'd met. He'd prefer that one, but he wasn't sure if she wanted it. He didn't want to force her into anything. Still, she was the one guiding him so she probably wanted to keep it going.

"So, where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:35 pm

"I don't know, perhaps inside somewhere?" May called back, slowing her pace. She smiled-yes actual smilage.

"Got any ideas?" she asked, still grinning.

May didn't really know what she wanted, sure, Shy was a lot like her, and quite handsome, but she had no idea what to do. This was all very confusing to her, and she was unsure what they were. She wanted to assume they were an item, but wasn't positive if Shy thought so.

Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Shy thought for a moment at May's question. Well, there was her home he supposed. He'd got his old house fixed up and redesigned so he wouldn't break down again so that was an option. They could actually go out on a proper date he supposed, but it might be a bit early considering he wasn't even sure if they were a couple yet.

"Well...I really don't know. I guess we could check out one of our houses or maybe go somewhere? I know of a little café somepony mentioned to me which is apparently a lovely little place for a date."

His eyes widened and he covered his mouth when he said that last part. A date? Was he mental? Where did that thought even come from? He had to save it.

"Erm, if you're up for something like that of course. I just got the impression it was like that after the kiss..."

He felt himself blushing. 'Damnit Shy, keep it together....' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:04 pm

May laughed a bit at his fumbling for words, but stopped herself shortly.

"Well my house is dark and scary, so I don't think anypony wants to go there." she chuckled, "So.....let's go to your place?"

Her house wasn't scary. At least, not to her. It just didn't have any windows, and it was small. Not extremely tiny, but smaller than the average house. It was two stories, but fairly thin.

She just didn't want to show Shy her house, as she did not want to scare him away. Usually, that was the point of her house, but not with Shy. She absolutely didn't want him to run away screaming.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:26 pm

Shy shrugged at her answer. Her house probably wasn't actually that bad but he supposed if she didn't want him to see it that was fine. He trotted on ahead, having half a mind to hold her hoof and lead her over to his house.

It wasn't too far away- Shy had made sure the place was near the pub yet away from other ponies, and this house fit the bill beautifully. He opened the door, glad to see all the maintenance ponies had already finished up the place. He'd already paid their bill, so he was fine on the house. He looked around- it was painted well, with white and black clashing together beautifully on the new floor and a sort of blue- purple shaded wall.

"Well, this is my place. Not much since I just had it rebuilt."

He went upstairs and had a look around. The sink had been repaired, which was good. The windows had been improved so if it happened again he wouldn't break them as easily. He went into his room, which had pretty much been left as it was since he hasn't actually wrecked this room. He looked at the picture of himself as a colt with mum and dad.

A thought struck him- hadn't he been sure everypony will leave you no matter what? Then how did this mare get him so close to her so easily? This was confusing. He wasn't going to break it off- assuming "it" actually was anything- he cared too much. It just struck him as strange.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:55 pm

"It's nice. Why did you have it rebuilt?" May asked politely, glancing about the house. She stood a bit awkwardly at the entrance, studying the layout.

It had a nice floor and sorta-colorful walls-bleh, colors-but May didn't say anything. Though to her, the house was actually quite nice, sans the purplely-blue wall. She suppressed a laugh, not wanting to be rude-normally that was her goal though.

She casually leaned against the door, still looking around the house. But she wasn't really paying attention, instead, she was thinking. She was asking herself why. Why Shy? Why was he so intriguing? Why couldn't May just drop him? Why?
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Shy went back downstairs and saw May leaning on the door. He got the message. He gritted his teeth a little at the question- uncomfortable subject. But then again, he'd need to be honest with May if they were a thing. Then again he wasn't sure on that.

"I'm....not really comfortable with talking about it, if that's OK."

He nabbed a saddle bag from the kitchen and filled it with food an a few essentials. He had no clue where they were going yet.

"So, where to next then?"

(Sowwy short post not much to say and I'm bloody knackered)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:35 pm

"That's fine. And I have no idea, maybe...somewhere interesting?"

May sorta felt like adventuring, or rather, finding trouble. She was a bit of a thrill seeker, or a dare devil. She usually preferred going alone, but Shy might by an asset instead if a hindrance.

(It's totally fine. Have an even shorter post! MUAHAHAHAHA. Jk, it's cuz I couldn't think of anything else. *is a ditz*)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Shy thought about the chasm. That'd be a good spot for an adventure, he reasoned. It certainly sounded pretty dangerous, which was the exact point of adventure. He chucked some medical supplies into the bag and turned to May, grinning when he saw those lovely eyes of hers again.

"Well, I know of this kind of chasm in a cave a bit out of ponyville. It's apparently got lots of monsters and such in it, so it's an ideal place for an adventure."

He walked out the door, but as he went he couldn't help himself. He gave May a nuzzle, a little affectionate one. Had to do it- he needed some way to express what he was feeling, and that was the best way he could think of doing it.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:36 pm

May stepped back in shock, her eyes wide and a tad confused.

"Um, yeah that sounds good." she said, covering up the shock. She quickly followed Shy out the door, squinting at the sunlight. She groaned and rolled her eyes, but continued on.

"So, where is the chasm?" she asked curiously, all confusion gone in the light of adventure. She couldn't wait, monsters? Awesome! Hopefully, they would run into some and she could test her skills. She already knew they were amazing, but hadn't been to the shooting range in a while.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Shy brought out a map and pointed to the chasm's location on it.

"It's a little out of the way. It's in the Everfree forest, which I don't think should be a problem since you sound like you can fight and I brought a little something to fight with myself."

He brought out Dad's old sword. Shy had kept it well sharpened and polished, so it was perfectly usable. It was a long and thin blade, very quick and light. Almost like using a paintbrush. It had a sort of pattern engraved into the hilt; 'From Son to Son'. Shy grinned at that part. He may have been adopted but he was still a son to Dad, no less than a biological son if they had any. Shame the old git had to die, but Dad couldn't exactly help it.

He walked with May out to the Everfree forest. He was tempted to hold her hoof but that was a little far since she'd looked utterly bewildered at the nuzzle. That made him doubt himself a little. Were they actually a thing? He still didn't know, and her reaction complicated things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May......meets somepony?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next