My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! Empty
PostSubject: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:37 pm

Iris strolled lazily into the spa, yawning and taking a seat. She checked her watch impatiently, Cherry should be here by now. Iris shrugs, oh well, guess I'll have to test my patience. 

She thought of her new relationship, which had gotten on pretty quickly. Iris laughed quietly to herself, smirking. She closed her eyes and laid back on the chair, still waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:40 pm

Cherry rushed into the Spa and sees Iris, thinking shes asleep. Facehoofing cherry trots over and leans in close to Iris's face.

"Pst.. Iris.. Sorry I'm late."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:45 pm

"Eep!" Iris jumped up, her eyes snapping open. She relaxed when she realized who it was. "Jeez, ya scared me there." she laughed, calming down. 

She stood, and walked up to the check-in. "Two spa treatments, under Iridescent." she said quietly, and the counter-pony nodded. He clicked a few buttons and gestured for them to move along. Iris smiled, grabbing Cherry's hoof and dragging her to the first spot. 

She laid down on the bed-chair and awaited assistance. A worker came up, and slathered her face with mud and placing cucumber slices on her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:25 am

Cherry gave a laugh as Iris pulled her along. She took the bed-chair next to Iris and got the mud treatment applied. She frowns and turns to where she last say Iris.

"Iris? Its hard to talk when you can't see the pony."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:28 am

"Not really, you know where I am. I'm right next to you!" Iris laughed, reaching for Cherry's hoof. "I'm right here!" 

Iris smirked, waiting for the treatment to be finished. After-say...10 minutes-the pony came back and removed the cucumbers. Iris stood to wash the mud off, and looked back to Cherry. "You look silly with mud all over your face." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:41 am

Cherry smiled and and squeezed Iris's hoof. When the treatment was over she stood up and stretched.

"You look silly with mud all over your face." 

Cherry stuck out her tongue at Iris and giggled, looking at Iris's mud covered face.

"You look rather nice with mud on. Then again you always look nice."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:48 am

"Awe, thanks." Iris said sweetly, looking sweetly at Cherry. She turned back to the assistant and washed the mud off. Once she finished she leaned closer to Cherry and whispered in her ear, "You're beautiful"

Iris bit her lip and laughed a bit. She pursed her lips and studied Cherry. Without warning, she splashed water at the unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:44 pm

Cherry grin and blushed and looked at Iris, only to receive a splash of water in the face. She sputters and whips the water off her now wet face and mane. She raised an eyebrow glared at Iris. 

"Really?"

She looks around, noticing the assistants gone and pulls Iris into a kiss. Wrapping a hoof around her, she breaks away and give's Iris's neck a nuzzle.

"Thats for being late, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Iris laughed, when suddenly, she was pulled into a kiss! (lol) she held on tight, but Cherry let go too soon and left her hanging. She covered up her disappointment with a light laugh and smile. She nuzzled Cherry back just as the assistants returned. 

"Follow me please." one said kindly, gesturing with her hoof. She lead them to a bathing room. One large tub was filled with water, and she motioned for Iris and Cherry to sit in it. Iris complied, carefully lowering herself into the water. 

"Oh this feels good." Iris sighed, closing her eyes. The hot water bubbled around her and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:50 pm

Cherry got in next to Iris and and let out a pleasant sigh. The hot water relaxed her and worked loosed up her tense muscles. She grin and splashed some water on Iris as payback, then leaned her head against the rim and enjoyed the soak.

"This is real nice."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Iris frowned comically, "Oi!" she said, splashing water at Cherry again. She laughed and playfully kicked Cherry underwater. 

"It is isn't it?" she giggled, leaning back and putting her hooves up on the ridge.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Cherry laughed and scoots over to sit next to Iris. She leans her head on Iris's shoulder and grins. 

"We should do more, I didn't have one back at my old home."

She sighs and closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:10 pm

"Do more?" Iris asked, confused. She laughed and booped Cherry's nose. Glancing around, she smiled mischievously and pressed her lips lightly/teasingly to Cherry's. 

She pulled away, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:15 pm

Cherry laughs and blushes. 

"Don't tease! Besides we're all alone in her."

She grins mischievously and nuzzles Iris's neck. She stretches out and her body lightly pops, prompting another sigh.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:21 pm

"I'll do what I want!" Iris snickered, placing her hooves on Cherry's back. She lightly rubbed them up and down, massaging her shoulders. She smiled devilishly and gave Cherry's neck little kisses. 

She let one hoof run down to Cherry's flank, but moved it back up just as quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:32 pm

She sighed again and relaxed with a smile on her face. She jumped a bit at the kiss but relaxed again and cooed. She felt Iris's hoof on her flank and squirmed excitedly, but let out a pout as she moved it back up.

"Not cool!"

She grinned and shifted to sitting on Iris, giving her flank a wiggle and leaning back on her. She giggled and kissed Iris's check.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:38 pm

"Not cool huh? Hypocrite."  she laughed, moving around to make Cherry comfortable. She returned the cheek-kiss, and found her way to her mouth. 

She lightly parted Cherry's lips, and closed her eyes. She broke away, laughing a bit. 

(wow, these guys kiss a lot....)
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:41 pm

(You started it!)

Cherry blushed and returned the kiss until Iris broke away. She grinned and laid on Iris comfy and happy.

"Well it only seemed appropriate to tease back."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:46 pm

"you little!" Iris pouted and pushed Cherry off. She pursed her lips, and glared teasingly at her. She playfully turned her back, glancing behind her ever so often.

(:p even before this....lol!)
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:50 pm

Cherry laughs and is pushed into the water, she surfaces and laughs harder. She goes back under while Iris is looking away and sneaks up on Iris as she turned away. Suppressing a underwater giggle, Cherry  leans forward and nips Iris on the flank before surfacing and laughing. She peers at Iris through her curtain of wet mane and sticks out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:58 pm

"Ow!" Iris jumped, rubbing her flank. "That hurt, what was that for?" Iris stuck her tongue out as well. 

She looked up and caught Cherry's tongue with her hoof, "I'll teach you a lesson!" she said in a mock-angry tone. Leaning closer, she pushed Cherry's tongue back in her mouth and kissed her passionately. She snuck her tongue into her mouth and hitched Cherry up so she was sitting on her. 

Her hoof found it's way to her waist, and she held on tight, pushing Cherry's wet mane out of her face. She pulled away, catching her breath but still holding Cherry on her.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Cherry giggled and 'eep'ed as Iris grabbed her tongue and pulled her into a kiss, while shifting Cherry on top of her. Cherry sat down in Iris's lap and wrapped her hooves around her neck, as she tongue wrestled Iris inside her mouth. Iris held her in place, and she was okay with that as she kissed back passionately then grinned. 

"We should calm down before we end up getting funky in the hot tube."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:25 pm

"Hm, probably." Iris pouted, sticking her bottom lip out childishly. She looked up at Cherry, who was still sitting on her, with big eyes. 

"But I can't help myself, you're just so..." she trailed off, trying to think of the word. She leaned closer and whispered in Cherry's ear "sexy." she smiled devilishly and pulled away with a wink. She lightly pushed Cherry off and laid back again, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Cherru blushed and pouted before laying back grinning at Iris.

"Right back at ya." 

She smiles sweetly and stares a Iris with her bright green eyes while thinking.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Iris stares back at Cherry, grinning. 

"Watcha thinkin' bout love?" she asked in a mock British accent. She leaned in closer to Cherry, smiling mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!   Date #2 for Cherry and Iris! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date #2 for Cherry and Iris!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next