My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... Empty
PostSubject: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:47 pm

May rested her head on the counter, and her drink slipped from her hoof. "Uhh" she babbled, trying blink. Just then, the doors to the tavern opened wide with a smack. And two ponies walked in, a stallion and a mare. 

"Two glasses of Snapping Dragon please!" the black mare grinned as she ordered her drinks. The stallion laughed heartily and slid into a booth. Tya ignored the drunken mare at the bar and payed for her drinks, then sat smoothly across from Calim. She gave him is glass before sipping her own. 

Last edited by butterfly on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:34 pm

Today was not a day that Virgo had often. A day off. Luckily there were no cases assigned to him for the next couple of days. He would go home, but that would be in trottingham, where he was not. He currently stayed in a ponyville hotel. He hadn't had time to explore, nor had he wanted to. His room was way too boring though. The tri-corn forced himself to go out and had ended up at the tavern. 

He entered after two twins had. They asked for drinks and sat down. He had also seen some others, the mood was very mild. It was not what he had expected. Virgo ended up sitting next to some drunken mare. He had no intention of making contact, considering his distaste of trouble makers, drunks included, innocent or not. All Virgo had asked for was a glass of soda, not wanting to end up like the mare next to him.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:46 pm

May turned her head up as somepony sat next to her. Her vision was blurry and she couldn't make out what he looked like-though she was sure it was a stallion, and she could tell he was of green color. She closed her eyes for a while, and tried to open them. She signaled for the bartender to take her drink away, and he returned with a glass of water. May downed the refreshing liquid quickly, and shook her head.

"Well thas better init?" she chuckled to herself. 

Tya glanced up at the pony who walked in, noting the unicorn's odd growths on his head. Calim didn't really care, he just sat and drank his Snapping Dragon. Tya finished hers, and started laughing. A small smoke dragon burst out of her nose, and she laughed again. Calim smirked, raising an eyebrow at his sister.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:02 am

"Better than drinking that intoxicating beverage?" Virgo answered. "Then yes." He knew it was rhetorical, though he couldn't help himself. He then took a few sips from his glass and looked around. Virgo saw the twins drinking and blowing smoke from their nostrils. It seemed entertaining. The detective turned around though. 

His attention was back to the mare. "What are you doing here?" He asked, assuming it would spark conversation and end an irritating silence.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:11 am

"Who, me?" she asked, still slightly drunk. She wiped some drool off her chin, "I'm jus 'ere, notin betterr to do. And yaself?" She laughed a bit, "Man...this slurr is gettin outta hoof...." she noted, shaking her head again. She blinked and looked up, actually seeing this stallion. The blur was gone and she could tell he was a unicorn, or rather, a tricorn-was the only way she could put it. She didn't mention his extra horns, not really wanting to be rude, even though that was how she normally was. Getting drunk seemed to do wonders for her sociability and manners. 

Tya noticed the drunken mare had woken up, and Calim snorted. A puffy dragon poofed out of his nose as well, and he had to cough. "Wow, what is that stuff?" he wondered aloud, chuckling. Tya giggled, and walked up to the bar to order another drink. "Just a cider please." she waited patiently next to the stallion with growths on his head while her order was prepared. 
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:21 am

Virgo looked down at the drooling mare. He chuckled and replied. "I, actually, have nothing better to do either. I figured i could come down to this tavern and find a more crime like scene, or at least... one filled with a bit more spice." Virgo looked away as he sipped some more of his drink. He turned back to the mare to answer an unasked question. "Yes." He chuckled. "Go ahead and ask about the horns, there is no need to hold back." 

He then heard another order beside him. Virgo looked to his left to see one of the twins asking for a drink, he then turned back to the mare, realizing he had no business with them.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:28 am

"How did you-Nevermind. Anyhoof, what is it with dem horns huh?" she asked rather bluntly. Her eyes closed of their own accord and her head fell to the counter. "Ow..." she whispered, rubbing her forehead, "Man tha' 'urts. Remind me neve' to ge' drrunk agaiyn." she laughed, then winced. 

"Thank you kindly sir!" Tya beamed at the barmare, dropping five bits on the counter before returning to her brother. 

"whaddia think is up with horn-boy over there.?" Calim asked quietly, nodding at the tricorn. 

"Who knows, plastic surgery?" Tya guessed, snickering. Calim snorted out of laughter. 
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:44 am

"I am a detective. That's how I knew what you were thinking…" Virgo paused and laughed. "That, and everyone has been giving me a strange look. Plus, it's not a common question." The detective shook his glass  and thought. "Well… I'm not the only one with these horns. My whole family has it, thanks to some stupid act my arrogant great grandfather had done." It took him a second to remember when it came back to him. "It might sound a bit fairy tail-ish, but he had been rude to an old mare. That mare was actually a witch, so she cursed him and the rest of his family to come by giving them two extra horns. It was supposed to make us seem ugly or something."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:52 am

"Oh, well thas jus' silly." May laughed, "A witch? Witches don't exist, musta beena unicorn or zebra or sommin-hold up. You're a detective? And ya're lookin' fer a crime scene?" May chuckled, reaching into her cloak, "I can give ya a crime scene if ya like." And with that, she withdrew a shiny dagger with a ruby placed in the hilt. She swiftly threw it to her left without looking, and it lodged itself into the wood-just barely missing a stallion's head. May threw her head back and laughed, "Man his face!" she snickered, "So Mister Detective, you gotta name?" 
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:00 am

"Tch, of course witches exist... How else do you think I got these?" It was then when the mare's dagger flew across the room. His eyes widened. "Please, don't do that again." He said, using magic to bring the dagger to him. "My name is Virgo auxiliatrix, and unless you want to get out of here in cuffs i suggest that you not play with your dagger anymore." Virgo held the dagger at his side, out of her reach. "Now, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:42 am

"Oi! Gimme dat!!" May shouted angrily, pawing at the dagger, "I swear to Faust if you don't give that back you'll regret it!" She glared fiercely at this "Virgo" and completely disregarded his question. The dagger she had thrown was the very first dagger she'd ever owned. Well, okay, it wasn't technically hers, but she claimed it as her own. She made a rude gesture, and quickly-before Virgo could react-she hit him in the neck. A pressure point, that cut off the flow of magic to the horn. She retrieved her knife, and sat back again. "Don't worry, your magic will return soon-in about 20 minutes give or take. Name's Nonya. Short for Nonyabusiness." She sneered, snickering. She tucked the weapon away, chuckling. 

Tya's eyes opened wide, "Calim! Did you see that? She's pretty handy with that knife wouldn't ya say?" The mare laughed, standing up. She sauntered over to the pair sitting at the bar, while Calim sat lazily back in the chair. 
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:44 am

Virgo jolted after being hit. He was surprised. "Yes yes, I know when the magic will come back." He snapped. "So, Assault and Battery, how does that sound?" He glared back. The detective was starting to regret leaving his equipment at his apartment. Virgo sighed. "No, really. What's your name?" He finished his water and looked behind him to see one of the twins. "Hello." The detective turned back around after his greeting, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:26 pm

"Do I really need to tell you my name? You'll just use it against me in court or something-that is, if you can actually capture me. And let me tell you, that is not something that is easy to do." May laughed, she turned to see the mare of the twins had arrived, "can I help you?" She asked rather rudely.

Tya didn't even flinch, "hi there!" she replied to the stallion. "Watcha guys talkin bout?" 

"Nothing." May retorted, turning back to the counter. She mentally cursed herself for coming to the tavern. 
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Virgo looked down at the mare. "Are you doubting my abilities?" He snapped. "I assure you that i can catch you at any time!" Virgo waved at Tya. "These horns are not Aesthetic." The two horns on the side of his head sparked and he cast a spell that bound May's hooves to each other with magic. "Your pressure point tactic was futile." Virgo stared her in the eye and released her. "I am off duty.." The detective claimed.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:45 pm

"Oh, so your little horns aren't just for show?" May snickered, brushing off the moment of weakness, "As I'm sure you know, that particular pressure point is only for a unicorn's horn. Not your special little growths." May sneered angrily. 

Tya blinked, shocked. "How did you hear that?" She asked curiously, a smile spreading on her lips. This guy was interesting, he had extra horns and great hearing! Calim rolled his eyes and stood, "Ty, I think we should go." He stepped protectively in front of his sister. 

"Cal I'm fine, shove off." She said angrily, "I can take care of myself." 
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:28 pm

(I am going to start changing the color of Virgo's dialogue, to make it easier.)

Virgo sat again and calmed down. "I apologize..." He asked for another glass of water and drank some. "It was a spell that I put on when I first entered. Thats how I heard you so well." He replied to Tya, then he stopped it. "... you and your brother should stay, I'll be on my way."  Virgo picked up his glass and walked away. "I would rather not start anymore trouble with this mare."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:49 pm

(awesome :3)

"Fine, run away you little coward!" May teased, smirking. Tya tilted her head, "Well then. I must say, I didn't actually think you had plastic surgery...I was just joking." She smiled awkwardly before returning to her seat. Calim looked Virgo menacingly in the eyes, then May. May simply snickered, ignoring the stallion. 
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:43 pm

"It is fine, Tya." He turned and faced May. "I assure you, I am no coward. I just do not want to cause any more trouble than what has already happened." Virgo then sparked from his other two horns again. He swiped May's cloak and tied them around her hooves. Then he walked back and turned around once more, facing Calim. The Tri-corn bowed his head and walked out of the tavern, not wanting to increase the tension. 
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:20 am

May blinked, and easily disentangled herself from the cloak. She glared after Virgo, and reached into her hidden pockets for a shuriken. Before she took it out, she shook her head. No need to cause more trouble, even when the stallion in question deserved it. She turned back to the counter and ordered another cider, still cursing Virgo.

Tya looked longingly after the dark unicorn, he had been interesting. If only he'd stayed to talk....Oh well. She shrugged and took her seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....   May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May, Tya, Calim and Virgo walked into a bar.....
Page 1 of 1