My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A tale of two ponies

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

A tale of two ponies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:52 pm

It is good to have a witness should any appropriate action need to be taken.

Witness? What was Russet getting himself into? He was probably being kidnapped at this rate. Just the way he looked around so carefully made him think that it was only a matter of time before he found a dumpster to leave his corpse in.

"Uh...My cousin is...she is pretty busy and can't be disturbed. Really. You won't be getting a hold of her."

At least not like this...I hope I don't trigger anything....

Hearing Burning announce herself was partly a relief. At least there was one that had a job in keeping ponies safe.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

A tale of two ponies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:39 pm

"If that was the last I saw of that guard, it would be too soon." Snake Eyes slithered up the ladder and onto the roofs, following Talon to the roofs. She was glad to be rid of the nosy guardspony.

"Hey you two, Whats going on?"

Seraph smiled warmly. "Good Evening, My Dear! Russet and I were just going for a stroll to the upper side of Manehattan." He patted the flank of Russet (in what was hopefully seen as a friendly, fraternal gesture)

Problem solved.

"As much as Snake Eyes enjoys the Slums and their criminal elements, I personally do not care for it."
Seraph cursed (respectfully and politely) his choice of words, and hoped that Ms. Heart had not noticed.

"Care to join us?"
Back to top Go down

A tale of two ponies
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3