My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A trip to Canterlot.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Moonshine brought them back inside the train so they could look civilized, and gave Crystal a smile as the train came to a halt.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Crystal climbed off Moonshine's back and gathered her stuff. This was it... Canterlot!
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Moonshine found her own saddlebags lying by her original seat and placed them on. She let Crystal lead the way outside the train station and onto the bustling streets of Canterlot.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Crystal slowly walked out onto the bussy streets. She found that she was very lost imediatly. "Where are we going?" She asked Moonshine quietly.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Moonshine looked around until she found a bakery. "Over there" she said,pointing her hoof in the direction of choice.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:43 am

Crystal followed the direction to a bakery. "Here?" She asked smelling the fresh pasteries. "Smells winderful!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:48 am

Moonshine followed Crystal inside and her nostrils flared up. The wonderful smells of freshly baked bread and other confections making her mouth water. She trotted to the counter and ordered a butter croissant and some banana bread. With Crystal bouncing behind her, Mooshine found them a table outside and sat down.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:03 am

Crystal bounced down next to Moonshine. She set her bag next to her and her newly ordered cinamon roll in front of her on the table. "It smells really good!" She smiled hapily.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:08 am

Moonshine replied with a "Mmhmm" and swallowed her bit of bread. "Doesn't compete with Sugarcube Corner back home." She said confidently.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:10 am

Crystal bit into a cinamon role. "Your right. Close but not quite." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:18 am

Moonshine took another bite of her banana bread, finishing the slice. She had a small idea. "Try levitating my croissant without my help." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:41 am

Crystal looked at Moonshine. She swallowed the bite of cinamon roll and set the rest down. "Ok." She said unsure. She looked at the croissant and focused. Her horn lit up and she shakily lifted it.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:51 am

Moonshine put a hoof on Crystal's shoulder for comfort. "Focus and keep it steady. Don't let it fall." She instructed.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:30 am

Crystal balanced it out. She held it there a moment before moving it up a little higher. When she couldn't do anymore she set it down. She had a bit of a headache but didn't care. "I did it!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:38 am

"Good job! I figure I should start helping you get better." Moonshine praised. "You'll be casting amazing spells in no time." She said proudly.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:55 am

Crystal hid behind her mane. "Oh I'm not sure about that." She said picking up the cinamon roll and taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:58 am

Moonshine moved Crystal's mane out of her face. "Dont be shy about it! Your good. At your age no filly is supposed to know any spells, and you already know 2! Thats amazing in my book." Moonshine praised, giving Crystal a smile.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Crystal smiled back. "Well I guess I'm ok at it." She agreed.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Moonshine gave Crystal a smile and said, "Your not ok... your amazing." She said in a motherly tone.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Crystal giggled Moonshine was starting to sound like mom. She finished one cinnamon roll then picked up the other. "So what's after this?" She asked taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:06 am

Moonshine put a hoof to her chin in thought, until she remembered her plans from earlier. "We can probably head to the gallery after this. Take a nice tour, then I can give you a ride and see if I can get us inside the castle. Hopefully Princess Luna remembers me, we look like twins sometimes." Moonshine explained, chuckling out loud.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:14 am

"Sound's great!" Crystal cheered finishing her other cinimon roll. She bounced around and waited for Moonshine to finish.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:17 am

Moonshine quickly finished her croissant and then started to walk in the direction of the Art gallery.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:02 am

Crystal grabbed her bag and followed excitedly. She had never been to an art gallery before. It was going to be awsome! Crystal loved to look at things. Maybe she'd love art too!
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:07 am

Within a matter of minutes, they reached their destination. The art gallery was fairly large, condsidering most of Canterlot was a lot of tall buildings. Looking up in amazement, Moonshine turned to Crystal, "Ready to go in?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Canterlot.   A trip to Canterlot. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip to Canterlot.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next