My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MORTAL... snowball fight.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:49 am

Intel watched as the war pony fled the cloud, which was now emitting snow. The portable armour had now been neutralised. Unfortunately, the war pony had hidden somewhere in the trees, and there was no way to score a direct hit, so quantity, not quality would be key. Fortunately, Intel could so manage that. When he was enraged and crazed, he could hurl twenty-seven, an impressive number. However, now he was focused.

He was now handling sixty-four.

He couldn't control them individually, but as one system, so he was forced to launch all of them at the trees, hopefully providing an arc to shower the area. However, instead of checking if they hit, Intel focused on production of the next wave.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:55 am

Shala saw what was going on and quickly started to make snow, even using the fort for material. She quickly ran up aside Intel and started to hurl snowballs at Night.

For the moment, she did not attack Indigo. She would accept him for now, but she was ready to turn on him at a moments notice if that curly maned pony even thought to look at them funny.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:59 am

Seeing the wave of snowballs coming Night Said a few words that would make a pirate pony blush.

Looking at her options she waited until the snowballs started to hit before she started Tree hopping. The snow puffs from all the impacts providing decent cover as she worked her way around the battle field, and away from the line of fire.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:16 am

Indigo set about making more ammo to feed the war effort.

"Don't let up, keep them flying!"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:12 am

Letting another wave fly, Intel turned to the newly admitted member of the alliance. "Do you have a plan for this? Or is this the very best we got?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:58 am

Shala made more snowballs, having stopped throwing them. While she was not sure what they would want to do, she just stocked up on more ammunition for said plan.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:04 am

Night had worked her way around the back of them. Tucked snugly in a fur tree. That had plenty of snow in it. Making snowballs she looked at the sky.

If they didn't figure out that she had made her way behind them she might be able to make it into one of the low lying clouds without notice.

With an arm of snowballs she started to climb. keeping a close eye on the other ponies on the battle field.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:32 am

Indigo occupied himself with snowball manufacture.

"Well my original plan was to hide behind the park bench next to you two. I was hoping you'd be a good enough target to bypass me entirely so I could sneak up and jump on her back. As for right now, somepony dig Icarus out. The ideal situation would be for us to split up and gradually converge together as she gets closer and closer... no stupid idea we should get entrenched and wait for a flyby and two of us could hold her in mid air and the other two could pelt her with snowballs. If that doesn't work I'll act like I betrayed you and I'll run away pelting you all with snow while doing the same to me. Hopefully I'd be enticing enough bait to lure her out, then we enact the same plan."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:02 am

Intel looked at Indigo blankly for a few seconds, then nodded. "Get Icarus out," he said, "Got it."

Going over to the inhumed pony, Intel then exhumed the inventor pony. "Right. Firstly, you okay? Secondly, it's unicorns against pegasi, and even though we outnumber Night, we're at a disadvantage. Thirdly..."

He looked around. Night had not been seen. For a very long while.

"I don't like this at all," he said with dread, ready to make snow walls in anticipation for another air strike.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Icarus shivered in the large snow pile. "C-C-C-Cold." Was all he could say at that point, cursing himself for not learning the warmth spell.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:28 pm

"We got more snowballs than she can manage to hide from. So long as we are together we can overpower her." Shala said slightly annoyed while she packed more and more snowballs. It was starting to become a rediculous amount.

"Any more snowballs than this and we will have to leave them here. Unless we can get a cart."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:05 pm

Finally at the top of the tree Night made the leap for the closest cloud. her for legs loaded with snowballs.

Once inside she held very still, hoping nopony noticed her leap. The cloud was big enough to hide her. even when she slowly flapped her wings so the cloud would drift in the direction of the other ponies.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Indigo ceased his production to start building a wall and, barking out orders.

"Intel and Icarus, you watch the skies. Shala, help me with this wall."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:51 am

"Easy for you to say," Intel muttered. The cloud transfiguration stunt took more out of him than he first realised. He probably wouldn't be able to do such a stunt again. He squinted at the sky and realised a terrible fact.

It was far cloudy, far too cloudy to be safe from a pegasi attack. A determined pegasus could probably clear it, but Intel was no pegasus. Just a unicorn that screwed about with magic far too often. He smirked.

"We're going to have to clear this sky," he said out loud, "If pegasi can dispel clouds by applying great stress to them, then how about another pony with the cloudwalker spell? Or maybe..." He levitated a bunch of snowballs (36) and started to enchant them. "A bunch of snowballs enchanted with the spell?"

Intel hoped that Icarus knew the spell as he started systematically clearing the clouds. He had no idea where to start, though, and the clouds were cleared mostly at random.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Icarus was still too cold to do anything but shiver, looking dumbly at a pile of snow ahead of him.

shudder.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Shala began to start packing the wall with Indigo. All this talk of fancy magic and everything had her grumbling. She always preferred simple force when a solution was not obvious and present. Most the time it worked.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:27 am

It must have been luck. That Intel managed to shatter her cloud.

It was also luck that Night managed to make it above them and rain her whole load of snowballs down on them.

It was also luck against her that Intel managed to hit her wing joint causing Night's wing to cramp and her to plummet.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:48 am

There was no avoiding it. Not while he was preoccupied with making the wall that was basically busywork to pass the time until Night revealed herself. Indigo was caught completely off guard by the snowball barrage. When the first one hit he quickly raised his head, looking up at the sky with several snowballs levitating at the ready. But Intel had already knocked her out of the sky. Whether her falling was a ruse or legitimate, she wouldn't be able to escape from magic. In the span of a a few seconds his indigo aura released his weapons and instead wrapped itself around the falling Night. It was one thing to lift and raise countless pieces of formed fluff, but it was quite a different thing to stop a heavy war pony's descent. As tired as he was now he could do little other than to slow her.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:04 am

"Holy-"

Intel may have made the lucky shot, but he was also the one worst hit by the barrage, going down in the flurry of snow. Yet again, he lay there, starting to become quite sick of the whole experience. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the pegasi fall, but he was too dazed to react until a couple of moments later, when he tried to struggle to his feet.

He failed in that regard.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:52 am

Shala readied several snowballs to throw, but saw that there was an effort to catch Night. Figuring it was because her fall may be dangerous, she also helped with the effort to slow down Night.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:34 pm

The Slowing down Helped Night Regain her balance. Griping her wing joint in her mouth she bit and pulled until it popped.

She could use it now, It hurt, but She still flapped and managed to 'land' without causing much damaged.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Indigo took a moment to regain his composure before walking over to Night's wreck. He was visibly taxed and knew it'd be a good idea to not use anymore magic today.

"Hey... You alright?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Intel looked up at the sky, sprawling on the ground. Thinking about...well, everything that popped into his head, really. But mostly this:

"I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO CHANGE THE NATURE OF A CLOUD WHILST UNDER PRESSURE!" he cheered, "AHAH! TAKE THAT, SPARKLE, WITH YOUR OVER TWENTY FIVE TYPES OF SPELL THING!" Yes, he knew it was extremely petty, but he felt like he had to release some tension. He kicked his legs in a strange sort of triumph, as though he was trying to dance a kind of jig upside down. To the outside observer, it looked really weird. It sounded weird too when he started humming a tune of triumph.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Icarus just shivvered. "C-C-C-C-Can't w-w-w-we g-get s-s-s-s-s-some h-hot C-Cider? p-p-p-p-p-please?" he asked, somewhat blue.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Shala had to take a moment and just enjoy the rather adorable moment of Intel being...well, happy. She giggled at his silly dance and promised herself to give him plenty of trouble for this later.

But current events came to mind and Shala took a moment to take a snowball and hurl it right at Night's face nearly point blank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MORTAL... snowball fight.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next