My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erika the Stiff

Go down 
+2
Shinygear
Callilian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Erika the Stiff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika the Stiff   Erika the Stiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 pm

"Eh? Why?" Kat asked, tilting her head. She then snickered, "The name's Saphira Katianna! And I'm a pirate!" she took Erika's hoof and shook it wildly for a few seconds, then let go.

The bartender brought her another pizza and she devoured it as well, sipping at her alcohol.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
mhjh101

mhjh101

PostSubject: Re: Erika the Stiff   Erika the Stiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Mari cringed as she over heard that the pony only a few feet away from her call herself a pirate! Now she knew for a fact that she never should have come here tonight. She could see the tention riseing between the guards pony and the pirate. Mari wouldn't be suprizes if the two didn't get into a fight by the end of the night. Mari began to sink into her chair. If a fight did brake out, Mari didn't want to be in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Erika the Stiff   Erika the Stiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Erika chuckled. The blatant oblivion some ponies were lost in was ridiculous. Did Saphira know to whom she was speaking, or was she oblivious, as well, to the crimes of piracy?

"Saphira, what is it you do as a pirate?" she asked, leaning closer. "Do tell me. I would love to hear it."

Say something incriminating. Say something incriminating. Say something incriminating, Erika willed. Tonight was going to be okay, after all.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Erika the Stiff   Erika the Stiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Shinygear continued watching, curious of what was going to happen next. Shiny had already figured out that a pirate was in his presence, which was already interesting enough. But the fact that a guardspony might do something guard-like to said pirate intrigued him.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Erika the Stiff   Erika the Stiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:22 am

"Hm?" Kat tilted her head curiously, "What I do? Well, lately I've been doing nothing but float around in a boat." she laughed, smiling. Her eyes closed as she grinned joyfully, "Why is it that you ask, Miss...?"

She watched Erika carefully, but unnoticed. Her mind worked quickly, studying the mare's every movement. The cracks between her armor, the way she moved her eyes, her dagger strapped to her hoof. Kat placed a hoof on her katana, ready to draw them if needed.
Back to top Go down
GreenBlade

PostSubject: Re: Erika the Stiff   Erika the Stiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:30 pm

I walk in and look at the guards pony talking to the katana wielding pony, i raise a eyebrow shrug and walk up to the bar and pull up my goggles leaving my bandana on. i stroke my two combat knifes which are on my desert camo suit shoulders and wait for the bartender to get to me.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Erika the Stiff   Erika the Stiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:43 pm

(Sorry GreenBlade, Callalilian and I have both left this site so this thread is a bit, well, dead. And has been for a while now. Sorry! It'd be better to find some more recent posts, or make a thread yourself).
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Erika the Stiff   Erika the Stiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:02 am

((Hello GreenBlade, and welcome to the forum! Please make sure to read our rules: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1169-the-rules and, may I direct you to the submitted creation section to start your first app! https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2-pony-creation-template <- And here to get your app information, then post it here -> https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/f4-submitted-creations

Also, be sure to join our chat box at the bottom of the front page! If you are having trouble posting your OC then please post it directly in the submitted creation forums and not in the different species sub-forums. These are only there for apps that have been approved. You will not be allowed to role-play until you have completed the application and either a moderator or admin has approved it! If you need help, please don't be afraid to ask! I'm just a PM away! ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erika the Stiff   Erika the Stiff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erika the Stiff
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2