My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where am I?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
music piy

music piy

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Where am I?   Where am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:34 am

Music Records was alone pondering around at the store when she heard muffled voices. Music Records went to see what they where doing and who they where that was her largest mistake.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:27 am

Sky was wandering a city she has never been before her sister Winter told Sky to wander around when she was looking for something she saw a music store and went in she liked music but she liked them so she can remix the horrible music to awesome music she went in and saw how much they cost she saw a stand that u can remix or listen to the music apparently when u did remix the music the people in the store can hear u but who ever was remixing was horrible at doing it.

Sky the DJ pony https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1877-sky

Fay the Shy ponyhttps://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1949-sky-s-oc

Bleed the cursed ponyhttps://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1955-bleed
Back to top Go down
music piy

music piy

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:18 am

"where, where am I? Please tell me, who are you? HELP ME, HELP ME, HELP ME!!!"Music records exclaimed. She decided to get up as soon as she had undone these annoying bands tying up her hooves together. "FINALLY I'm out of these stupid bands restraining me!" Music Records yelled gladly as she freed herself also half expecting someone to burst through the doors across from her.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:27 am

sky walked to the stand, the pony took of the headphones and had a smile as in she thought that she did an amazing thing but to Sky's ears it was the opposite of amazing sky put on the warm headphones grabbed a good CD and put it on the remix box she started playing and apparently she was amazing but that is how she got her cutie mark but it was weird cause she only got half of it and apparently the other half was being kind to people..

Last edited by princess sky on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:32 am

sky walked to the stand, the pony took of the headphones and had a smile as in she thought that she did an amazing thing but to Sky's ears it was the opposite of amazing sky put on the warm headphones grabbed a good CD and put it on the remix box she started playing and apparently she was amazing but that is how she got her cutie mark but it was weird cause she only got half of it and apparently the other half was being kind to people.

Bleed the cursed ponyhttps://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1955-bleed

Fay the shy ponyhttps://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1949-sky-s-oc
Back to top Go down
music piy

music piy

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:13 am

"I wonder if she's awake yet?" A gruff voice said from the next room. "probably not give her at least 30 more minutes just to be sure" another voice said. "HELP HELP HELP HELP ME" Music screamed. "Well she's awake" the first voice said again.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:24 am

Sky took her headphones of and recorded the remix she looked around and every pony was staring at her with there mouth's open in she got up and bought her CD she remixed and walked and herd a voice calling for help it came from a house behind her she flew up to a window and saw a pony screaming for help in her luck the window was opened and the door was closed she went in and untied the pony "hop on before who ever comes i'll fly us down" sad Sky in a scared way
Back to top Go down
music piy

music piy

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:39 am

"Thankyou so much.... Umm whats your name? I'm sure I've seen you around before"
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:44 am

"um i don't think u have seen me but hi i'm Sky and no problem i just hoped i did a good thing i mean what's your name?"said Sky in a nervous panicked way
Back to top Go down
music piy

music piy

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:59 pm

"Hi sky im music records its nice to meet you" She said " would you like to come to my place?"
Back to top Go down
music piy

music piy

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:00 pm

(Are u a filly or a mare i assumed mare but you never know)
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:19 am

(I'm not sure ill just say I'm a mare I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where am I?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville-
Jump to: