My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Problem

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kid

Kid

A Little Problem - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Problem   A Little Problem - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Kids happy expression quickly faded when Brawny took his pancakes. His ears flattened down and he frowned a tad. Deciding mentally he must have been being punished for something he did, his eyes filled with water and tears began trickling down his face

Not wanting for either of the older ponies to see him crying, he let down his hair and hid in his mane. Going through multiple lists of what he did. Silently sobbing to himself as his stomach growled a tad. It was odd, he originally was disgusted to eat the pancakes. Now he was upset that he would be unable to eat them. He hadn't realized how hungry he had become as his stomach growled loudly again.

While he was within his mane, began feeling a tad light-headed. Seeing stars and such as he tipped in his chair a tad before completely getting knocked out. A loud crash was heard through the diner as Kid crashed down, hitting his head off the table and lying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: A Little Problem   A Little Problem - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:32 am

"Oh my Faust!" Calla cried, bending down to pick up Kid before gritting her teeth from the pain and using magic to lift him back up. "Faust, I don't know what happened this time! He pulled his hair down, and his stomach growled a little... Did you see that?"

She gently rocked him back and forth, using a wet napkin to try and keep the now-very-swollen bump on his head from expanding. 

"This is not good, this is not good... We can't take him back to the hospital! Who knows what they'll do? We could..."

Her eyes brightened a bit.

"I know! I cut the magic vessel in my head once, and I would have died if Amina hasn't helped me when Iris yanked me out of the forest and brought me home. That pony knows all sorts of herbal medical healing solutions. I mean, she healed my magic. She must know something about his condition!"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Little Problem   A Little Problem - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:50 am

Brawny Hooves looked at Kid. His condition must have been getting worse. Why did this little guy have to be the unfortunate soul to be starved? He was panicking, trying to gather his thoughts. It was pretty much causing a scene in the whole diner. He already looked like a terrible father.

"We get him to Amina and see if she can help. Got it. Do you know where she is?" Brawny started pacing back and forth, talking down of himself. "I knew I couldn't be a good father. I knew I would buck something up. And now a colt might die for it. I'm so sorry Calla. And I'm sorry Kid. I should have known what I was getting into. I can't handle foals better than I can handle a greased up snake."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: A Little Problem   A Little Problem - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Kid was bleeding, though not badly. He had passed out from a lack of food. The food in his system wasn't enough to ward it off. He needed to eat more, or else he wouldn't be waking up. Sadly, the rest of his pancakes were eaten.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: A Little Problem   A Little Problem - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Throwing a few bits onto the table and Kid onto Brawny's back, and despite he condition, Calla galloped out of the diner, which was luckily not too far from her old home. Last she had heard, Amina had returned to Ponyville and was planning to stay for a while, and she knew exactly where.

Banging on the door to the cottage, she waited until somepony answered.

"Oh, hi, Calla," Cloud said, smiling brightly at her friend. "I haven't seen you in-"

"There's no time, Cloud, and I apologize," Calla said quickly, "but my son is terribly ill. Is Amina home?"

Cloud nodded, ushering the ponies in.

"She'll be down in a moment. She's writing a letter back to her Princess, but I'll go call for her."

Gesturing to Calla's old bedroom, she ducked out and went off to find Amina.

Calla took Brawny and Kid into her old bedroom, laying the sick foal down on the bed and waiting impatiently for her friend.

"Faust, I hope she can help."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Little Problem   A Little Problem - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Brawny Hooves ran like the wind following Calla to Amina. He was still worrying how he was making such a bad father. As if he didn't feel bad enough for Kid, there was also the filly on the way. How could he raise her if he could barely manage Kid?

Brawny took Kid into Calla's old bedroom in the cabin. He laid him down on the bed and sat next to him, feeling terrible about what happened. He looked down at the floor, hiding his own face behind his mane.

"Kid, I don't know if you can hear me right now or not, but I'm sorry. I'm sorry for taking your food and making you pass out. I'm sorry for lying in saying that you'd be fine with us. I clearly can't take care of you. But Amina is going to help you. I'm sorry I couldn't be a good enough father. If you pull through, I will try my best to make sure you grow up great and stay on the right path."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Problem   A Little Problem - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Problem
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4