My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ah yes, adventure!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Ah yes, adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Ah yes, adventure!   Ah yes, adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Emerald Dream headed into the to the tavern, pretty wet from the storm that started not too long ago. Her coat shined as she trotted in, it was never as bright as her smile though! She sat down and ordered a drink as she spotted a sign and trotted towards it. It said:

How would you like to go adventure in a cool place? Like the jungle! Well then, you just need to do is pack your things, go to Town Square (tonight) at 4:30, and be ready for adventure!

"4:30? I have two and a half hours! I have time for a drink."

She trotted back to her spot, paid for her drink, and drank some of it.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldain

Emeraldain

Ah yes, adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah yes, adventure!   Ah yes, adventure! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:22 am

Emeraldain was on his way to the Inn when a great rain storm broke over his head, threatening to drench him in it's torrential downpour. Seeking shelter from the coming storm, the Yellow and Emerald Pegasus rushed to the nearest building, The Drunken Buck, almost knocking a Grey Mare to the ground in his hurry to beat the weather. Mentally face hoofing for both his rudeness and obliviousness in sending a fellow pony, a mare no less, to the mud during a massive storm. Offering a hoof to the yellow haired pegasus. 'Nice going Emerald, just had to send someone else into the dirt so you can get out of it?' "Oh my Gosh, I'm so so Sorry! Here let me help you up.

Emerald Helps the somewhat ditzy looking Mare and dried her off with a cloth he had in his duffel, letting her keep it as he waved goodbye and walking inside the Tavern, he is greeted by the scent of hard cider and other liquors and the combined noise of a crowd of ponies who had come in both for lunch and to get away from the rain. As he looked around he noticed the Barkeep was almost overwhelmed with orders, passing Sodas, Juices, and the occasional mug of Cider to the bored patrons who were idly passing around a sheet of paper. Moving into the crowd the sheet is quickly shoved into his hooves. Quickly scanning over it he shrugs having nothing better to do, and not having rented a room yet in town he took a seat nearby a somewhat alone Crystal Mare who was staring at the crowd of ponies going around with the paper. Waving his hoof for a Soda, the Barkeep slid it down the bar into his waiting hoof while he took a seat. " You're Interested in Adventuring then? gesturing to the crowd of ponies.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Ah yes, adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah yes, adventure!   Ah yes, adventure! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:32 pm

"Yeah, I love to travel around and do new things."

Emerald smiled, it was nice to talk to ponies. She smiled and looked at her drink before taking a swig. She looked at the stallion again.

"I don't believe I've told you my name, or even gotten your name. I'm Emerald Dream, but you can call me Ember. What's your name?"

She sorta hoped this stallion would go adventure with her. Emerald was kinda lonely at home and needed an adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ah yes, adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah yes, adventure!   Ah yes, adventure! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ah yes, adventure!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Tavern-
Jump to: