My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Ponyville Town Square... 'caaauuuse I'm new here...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ytmszpop35

ytmszpop35

Just Ponyville Town Square... 'caaauuuse I'm new here... Empty
PostSubject: Just Ponyville Town Square... 'caaauuuse I'm new here...   Just Ponyville Town Square... 'caaauuuse I'm new here... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Just... Town Square...
Back to top Go down
ytmszpop35

ytmszpop35

PostSubject: Re: Just Ponyville Town Square... 'caaauuuse I'm new here...   Just Ponyville Town Square... 'caaauuuse I'm new here... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Yazmin walks to the border of Ponyville. She is a little nervous since she's new to Ponyville. "Alright... here it goes..." She steps her hoof over that border and walks into Ponyville
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Ponyville Town Square... 'caaauuuse I'm new here...   Just Ponyville Town Square... 'caaauuuse I'm new here... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Colorwheel sometimes wished she'd never left Canterlot. She missed the familiar streets, the high end friends she'd made. She missed her cozy little apartment and the popularity her art always got. She missed the familiarity of it all, because, well...Ponyville was most certainly not somewhere she knew. Chewing at a strand of her chocolate mane, Colorwheel trotted timidly along the border, her saddlebags bumping up and down on her back and her tail flickering nervously from side to side. Ponies glanced at her curiously but Colorwheel looked away, which, unfortunately, turned out to be the wrong decision, for the moment she looked down from the path she collided head over heels with another pony and all of her arts supplies went flying.

"Oh sweet rainbows, I'm so sorry!" the mare squeaked, quickly dashing around to gather the scattered paintbrushes. "Th-that was all my fault, please forgive me. I wasn't...w-watching where I was going, and...oh...I'm just so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Just Ponyville Town Square... 'caaauuuse I'm new here...   Just Ponyville Town Square... 'caaauuuse I'm new here... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Shinygear sat on the fountain, smiling at everypony trotting by. He had decided to go out and play on a guitar he had finished just that day. He was proud of it, and planned to sell it after a trustworthing pony came along with a hoof for his creation. He had starting doing this every week, and he enjoyed it greatly. "I wonder who I'll find today with a hankering for a great guitar?" Shiny asked himself, as he flipped a bit into the fountain. For good luck, of course.
Back to top Go down
ytmszpop35

ytmszpop35

PostSubject: Re: Just Ponyville Town Square... 'caaauuuse I'm new here...   Just Ponyville Town Square... 'caaauuuse I'm new here... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:55 pm

ColorfulColorwheelPegasus wrote:
Colorwheel sometimes wished she'd never left Canterlot. She missed the familiar streets, the high end friends she'd made. She missed her cozy little apartment and the popularity her art always got. She missed the familiarity of it all, because, well...Ponyville was most certainly not somewhere she knew. Chewing at a strand of her chocolate mane, Colorwheel trotted timidly along the border, her saddlebags bumping up and down on her back and her tail flickering nervously from side to side. Ponies glanced at her curiously but Colorwheel looked away, which, unfortunately, turned out to be the wrong decision, for the moment she looked down from the path she collided head over heels with another pony and all of her arts supplies went flying.

"Oh sweet rainbows, I'm so sorry!" the mare squeaked, quickly dashing around to gather the scattered paintbrushes. "Th-that was all my fault, please forgive me. I wasn't...w-watching where I was going, and...oh...I'm just so sorry!"
Yazmin looked at her happily but a bit shyly "Oh, uh, it's fine! Really!" she uses her magic to gather the art supplies and puts them in a pile in front of ColorWheel "So, I take it that you're artistic...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Ponyville Town Square... 'caaauuuse I'm new here...   Just Ponyville Town Square... 'caaauuuse I'm new here... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Ponyville Town Square... 'caaauuuse I'm new here...
Page 1 of 1