My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

(Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  Empty
PostSubject: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:08 am

Manhattan was not any place for someone with a soft heart, yet there were so many that would travel here thinking that they could make it out here for themselves. The city had the highest violent and nonviolent crime rate in Equestria, unfortunately he was the man had to mop up the chaos. His name was Pulley Punches and tonight he was meeting someone he wished he wasn't.

He smelled of cigarettes, coffee and ink. White a few empty cranberry soda were littered on his desk the picture of his wife on the desk. He had always been a man of the law, he had nothing but contempt for the idea of recruiting a vigilante to solve a problem that the police should, but when you're faced with something that is beyond the ordinary you often have to find yourself recruiting those think along the same lines as the villains.

The colt was like something out of a comic book. He'd dressed up, have a attitude and some kind training morality. It wasn't very shocking that someone like him would find his way into the city. There were a dime a dozen like him, thinking that the cops can't do anything and they have to take it into there own hooves.

Stood on the rooftop of the police station looking at a wealthy district, wondering how the rest the city didn't just swarm them like ants entire take everything they owned. Maybe that's why they decided to make the police station here, as some kind of deterrence.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:36 am

Taking a deep breath, Midnight took all the scents the city had to offer. The methane from the sewage, the generously fermented trash in the corner, the signature, putrid smell of a family of dead rats, and of course the cheap perfume which plagued the air. These are the things that he'd never miss, yet found them oddly inviting. It reminded him that he was in the bad part of town, the place where he could let it all out.

Casually trotting down the street with his black suit adorned with white lightning bolts in the Wonderbolt's pattern, and his black shades. A combination which shook the toughest looking thugs on the street.

Glad to know they haven't forgotten me yet. He grinned, showing off a pair fangs. Although fake, they were made with a material which was just as tough as real teeth, maybe tougher. It had a strange taste at first, but it wasn't a little dip in a glass of mint couldn't fix.

He flared out his wings wide. It was an open invitation to whoever was stealing the feathers from pegasi to try and take his. If they could. Around his waist, hidden from view, were a couple of butterfly knives. He planned on giving the culprits a taste of their own medicine. And he felt that a confrontation was just about to pop in. He didn't know from where or who, but he kept himself coiled to strike at the first sign of hostility.

Nothing... Oh well, on to business. He took to the skies and made a beeline for the police station. This was something he didn't expect at all. The chief of police asking for help from a no-good thug like him? This must have been a bad dream. Or were they really that desperate?

He landed on the rooftop and casually approached the figure he was supposed to meet. "Well, I'm here."

Last edited by Digital Changeling on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:10 pm

(Your suppose to be meeting with the police chief on the rooftop XD) (Nice post though.)
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:01 pm

(Right, I knew that. >.> Well I've edited it.)
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:23 am

"Part of me wished you hadn't shown." He threw his smoke on the ground.. well the roof in this case and crushed it with his hoof, not even looking down as he turned to the caped colt. He had seen a lot of crooks, thugs and idiots dress up like Wonderbolts. He knew it would happen when he saw you could buy the costume in the store. All it showed is everyone was cheap. Taxpayers, cops and even himself. He uses this cologne because it is the cheapest. He'd drop if they came out with something that was cheaper.

"I had half a mind to have this place cased with guards to arrest you, but I don't want to be the one explaining to a foal that is daddy died tonight.. might make another one you if I did that." He said with a wipe back of his hair. He got a little bit of the dye on his hoof. His hair had got grey a few years into the job. He been using dye to a long time now. Nonpony was the wiser. Only going to show you is not everything is what it seems.

He shook his head from his poetic thoughts when he removed a file, throwing it on the ground towards the colt. "There is a murder out there. He seems to attack only females, pegsai to be exact. He leaves feathers and blood at each scene. He has taken three girls so far..." He clenched his lower lip in frustration. He hated giving this out to the masked colt, but he /needed/ him.

"He left a note, saying he was going to snatch a girl tonight in the slum... stop him. You'll be going, but one condition. You take him with you." He gestured to the shadows. A apple green colt came out, wearing a brown jacket and he looked like a off duty cop. He basically screamed it by how he walked.

"Hey there. Big fan." He lifted a hoof to kinda wave before walking to stand next to the chief.

The chief looked at the new guy, but just spoke on. "You have to take this kid with you and bring him back safe."He took a breath in, patted the kid before turning away from the too. "This is about all I can handle of this. I need a cranberry soda and a few shots."

"Uh.. well. Names Clint. Nice to meet ya." He had a genuine smile as he fixed his collar.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:34 am

Shadow smirked at the welcoming line. Did he forget that it was him who called the flyer here? Well whatever, he didn't mind. When the chief revealed half of his mind about having him arrested right there, he tried his best not to show a wider smirk. As if they could get the drop on him when they couldn't even control the crime rate on this part of town.

After hearing about the methods of this new criminal, half of him just wanted to rip whoever it was responsible apart. Aiming for the mares? Typical. And the cops were really falling behind on this. Guess that's why they were forced to take these kinds of measures. Heh, it wouldn't be surprising if after all this is done, the chief would go through with that guard casing he talked about earlier.

"You have to take him with you."

Looking to the side, he saw the other colt walking up, waving to him. "You have to be kidding me." He said when the chief began turning away. "Well if you're serious about this, I hope you're ready to tell his next of kin what you roped him into. Cause I can't guarantee he'll make it back in one piece. Hope that sinks in."

He gave the new arrival the good old top to bottom look and sighed. "I hope you don't mind getting a bit rough. Cause I sure wont be planning on putting any censors once we get our hooves on the target. That wouldn't be a problem, would it?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:20 pm

The smoke bellows from afar from the factories in the slums. The black fog mixed with the pale night above, making it almost beautiful scene as the fade to air in the sky. The wealthy district could do that to you, thinking that the ugly is breath-taking because of how detached you from it.

Clint's face spread into a practiced smile. It wasn't that it wasn't sincere, maybe. It was a cop smile. It was the face they put on for ponies to say, "Everything's alright now." It was like the colt was trying to hard to be a standard cop. "I have never been too good with fancy words, but if lifting censors means killing him, then I'm more hopeful in catching him. Though.." He looked around cautiously before speaking on, "I wouldn't mind you getting a little rough with him. This guy deserves a little of own medicine. I'll vouch for you if you crack a rib on him or something."
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:29 am

"It means I won't hold back. I'll give him what I think he deserves, and not what the law thinks. Don't expect me to only break his rib. Hehehe." He cracked his neck and skimmed through the file, like a little colt who only looked at it to see if there were any pictures.

"By the way, your boss didn't say who this colt was. Is he another pegasi, or a jealous unicorn or earth pony?" It didn't matter what he was, but it would be great if they put up a fight. Just makes the kill more savory.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:25 pm

"Well.. kinda embarrassing actually." He scratched the side of his head as he tried to just ignore the unsavory language of the colt. "We have literally no leads, but this target. The colt works clean. He seems to only leave evidence as a sort of game. We probably only got this letter to mock us."

He walked over to the colt, taking the file before tucking in his folder pocket. "Let's just go. It's almost time."

In the slums they was a filly, floating quickly home from her late shift. Outside on the streets was in no place for anybody with good intentions in life. She had in the past had to defend herself. If you live in the slums you need to know a few things. She however had no idea that she would be brought into a horror of this magnitude. She felt a herself slam against a invisible force, only noticing the wires before it was too late and went pummeling to the ground.

From the nearby alley walked out a strange looking colt.

https://2img.net/h/i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc437/grailmaelstorm/my_little_pony_by_element_wolf_wing-d3dj9fc.jpg

He seem to make a crunching sound as he approached, like he was stepping on leaves as his wore a twisted grin. "Fancy meeting you here." He said as the filly screamed, backing away from the colt.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:18 am

What did he expect? "So you find some dumb note that says there's going to be another murder and think that it's from the culprit? I'm not sure what you ponies in the force are taking, but doesn't it sound like a hoax to you? Doesn't it even sound the slightest bit like a trap, hmm? Granted, there has been some cases where the bluffs are fully baked promise, so I can't fully blame you or your superiors...

"Wait, is that why you colts picked me?"
Shadow raised an eyebrow towards his 'partner.' "If this was all true, I'd do your dirty work, and if it was a trap, you'd only be getting rid of another sack of garbage, am I right? It's a win-win situation for you, isn't it? Well... you better hope I don't catch on to your little ruse."

When Shadow heard the filly's screams, he didn't hesitate leaving his new buddy behind. He took flight and darted strait for the area where the scream originated from. Well, this is a new face. Shadow expected the colt to be one of the more well known criminals, but he didn't recognize the strange, bat-winged pegasi.

"Fancy meeting you here, indeed." He said to the colt. "Oh, sorry I didn't realize you were talking to her. You must be the pegasi murderer, aren't you? Can't lie, you look as twisted as your ways of disposal. I'm actually kind of impressed."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:29 am

Clint was gonna rebuttal what he was saying, but he seem to during his monologue say what he would of. Though he might of added it's their job to hope and make sure letter's like that aren't true. The colt wasn't wrong. Cops did stuff like that all the time, because they stood for keeping order, sadly this didn't also mean they played nice. Beggars couldn't be choosers. Clint saw the colt dart, knowing exactly what he must of heard as he rushed down the stairs to follow the colt. It was times like that he wished he had been born with wings. Oh how Clint yearned to have wings of his own.

He managed to get there as the crazed pony standing between the colt and the filly began speaking. The crazed pony seem only to pay attention to Whisper, wearing his dramatic, disturbing and all unsettling grin. "Impressed? Flattery won't get you far, but it will get you closer.. to my heart." He pressed his hoove, quite roughly in face as he seem to throw himself in his speak, like he had practiced the lines in the mirror for weeks. "Though I sure you think my takes of cliche terms to make them hip are beneath you."

He turned, punching the filly in the face with a swift turn back to raise his hooves. "Arrest me. I assaulted this filly. I confess to the kidnappings and I am the serial killer pony you have been looking for. I only did so I could meet you Mr.Colt-do-well. Sense you witnessed the assault they need your testimony."

He laid on the floor, mockingly as Clint rushed to stand over him, cuffing. Clint looked up at you with a strange look, it was like a mix of fear and wanting to be happy. Everybody could tell from a mile away this wack job wanted to be caught.

Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:09 am

"That's it?" Shadow slapped himself in the face, though not hard enough to break his shades. Suddenly, cutting off the murderer's wings and breaking his neck seemed too much of a burden. "That was all? No chases, rock flinging, or at least some verbal showdown? I can't believe I wasted my time on this. Very disappointing, really." Yep, definitely nothing wrong here. Either there was a block of TNT just ticking to explosion, or this colt was really whacked.

"I'm sure you've got this covered, Clint. Can I go now?" He said after untangling the mare. "Or do you need to bring me along to make sure I don't do anything funny? Speaking of funny..."

His eyes drifted to the captured pony. "How much of a kick did you get out of this?" 
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 am

"Uh..." He itched the back of his head at the whole matter as he tried to say this right. "The colt, though a whack job is right.. I'll need your testimony to put him away and his confession.." He turned to the filly. "You as well."

Crunchy laid on the ground with a grin as he lifted from the asphalt a bit. "I haven't even began to get a kick out of you. Watch as a little ol' earth pony like myself performs magic. I'm sure someone like yourself wouldn't dare not show, your the guest of-" Clint pressed him into the ground again with serious face before lifting him up and taking him to the cart. "That's enough out of you."

After a short cart ride you come to the police station, where the Manehatten police force is there cheering as you both leave the cart. The chief was standing among him, he gave small smile and a simple nod. Not making eye contact with Whisper. He was thankful, so he had told that one can try to arrest Whisper, though honesty it might be a blood bath if they even tried.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:41 am

Tch. 'Guest of honor.' I wonder what that's supposed to mean. Shadow decided to play along. He had something special for whoever tried to put him behind bars. As far as he was concerned, if he killed somepony in there, it was justified.

If any of them tried to drop a net over him, they can expect a hellfire to burst out. He didn't care how 'immoral' it sounded. He was trusting them not to turn against him, and if they broke that, well... They'll be sorry, that's for sure.

On his way in the station, he can already feel the predatory eyes lock on to him. Fun. "So, how long will this take? I gotta be someplace in a few hours. And I don't want to be late because of dumb reasons like this." He spotted one of the officers glaring at him. "Keep your hooves to yourself."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:12 pm

They took Crunchy, which he said his name was and had him hoof-printed before tossing him in a cell. Clint had a peach perfect smile as he watching Crunchy be put behind bars. You could tell he had a real love for having everything go according to plan.

He turned with small smile and closed eyes. "I gotta go do some paperwork and check on the girl, I'll be right back. Then will get your statement and you'll be outta here-" Suddenly three police officers burst in with a frantic look as they shouted that the girl was missing! Clint got into a ready stance and his look became more intense. "What do you mean she's?!" He shouted as he rushed pass them.

In the interrogation room where laid there was a few bits of what looked like blood and few feathers that clearly were from her wings. Clint covered his eyes few a moment, rubbing his head in frustration. "H-how could this have happened..." He turned to let the team start looking for clues as he made his way to make certain Crunchy was secure. Forunating he was. He was still in his cage with a peaceful look on his face as he had a familiar mare's feather in his mouth as well as a few others scattered around him. His grin grew wide when Clint slammed his hooves against the cage with anger in his eyes.

Somehow Crunchy had gotten to the mare inside of the Manehatten police department while he was caged.

Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:32 am

Shadow had a bitter taste in his mouth for a couple of reasons. First was because he had a bit of an attraction to the mare, --she didn't look half bad, and actually didn't look like a mime buried in make-up-- second was that Crunchy managed to do the deed right under the officers' nose, and third, he couldn't believe they left a defenseless mare in an isolated room. Or was she even alone?

"So Clint, who was supposed to be with the mare? And who was supposed to be watching this fruit cake?" Crunchy was a good name, it was like a promise on how it would feel crushing him under a hoof.

Clearly, he wasn't working by himself. There would be no way for him to pass all those officers, no matter how inefficient they were, undetected going to and from the interrogation room. Either this place had the case of cops about to feel a knife to the throat, or Crunchy has a unicorn agent working out of sight, which was still possibly a dirty cop.

But why was he doing this? To mock the police? Shadow wanted to know, and his methods for the operation.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:33 am

Clint banged his hooves against Crunchy's bars as the convict just stuck feathers into his hairs, chuckling a bit as he talked to himself. "How... how did I do it they must all be asking.. yes, yes. The question on everyone's mind." He looked up with a twisted smile at Shadow before turning his back too the two of them.

Clint was pacing as he touched his head when his paused, looking frantic as he seemed to rack his mind. "How could of this happened? Things were going without a hitch." Clint turned back to the cage, yelling at Crunchy. "How did you do it? HUH? How did you get the mare? Where's the body? Is she alive?" He said with a bit of almost desperation on the verge of anger as Crunchy pretended he wasn't there.

-"So Clint, who was supposed to be with the mare? And who was supposed to be watching this fruit cake?"-

Clint turned back to Shadow, looking a little glad as he explained what he could recall, trying to take the edge off his voice. "Sigh... um. Let's see. I brought her in and turned her over to RowdyRoad, who got her hoof print and took her statement while we were all shaking hooves and being happy this was all over..." He turned to look back at Crunchy before speaking on. "I was just around celebrating, but I remember Rowdy leaving because his shift was over. That was at 9:34 Pm if I remember right, but that would leave him... maybe three minutes to commit the crime if we cross with the time in-between him..." He shook his head. "he couldn't have done it. It doesn't fit."

Crunchy started itching the wall with the pen like part of the feather. "Oh. Shadow. I almost forgot we need to hurry things up or the filly will die. I forgot she hasn't died yet." He said before rushing up to the bar and slamming against."Leaves make the raceway, but the finish line is where you need to make haste. Page thirty-six in section G, but it is unrelated to history is where you will find the key. Her grave is marked with a postal stamp." He grinned before just turning away. "Better hurry."

Clint blinked confused as he took this in. You could see he tensed at the thought she was alive as he tried to figure out what he meant, half panicking making it hard for him to remember. "Raceway? Finish Line... Where the blazes would I find a raceway made of leaves?"
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:23 am

"Tch,trying to act smart with riddles?" Shadow bucked the lock off with one swift motion and entered the cell. He took out a knife and made a stab and twist on the psycho's chest. "Poison-tipped." He returned the knife to his belt before forcing the stallion on his back, with a hoof on his throat. "The stuff's agonizing given a few minutes, I can tell you that. Tell me where she is without the stupid riddles, and I'll give you the antidote and a little band-aid with your favorite cartoon character printed on it."

He applied some pressure on his throat and casually looked back at his "partner." "Before you say anything, you brought me here with full knowledge on how I operate. Don't try to stop me, or you'll be biting off more than you can chew."

Shadow added a bit more pressure to the throat and looked back at Crunchy. "Your name doesn't lie. I can already feel the crunchiness of your throat. Now, tell me where she is." He allowed his hoof to pull back on the pressure to allow the other stallion to speak, if he wished.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Crunchy had a look of utter terror, but it didn't seem to be the knife. It wasn't even the colt of top of him. Whatever was causing his distress is likely only know to him. He seemed to have a bit of sanity in his eyes as he held back screaming, even saying anything. It even seemed like he was forcing himself to speak.

"Leave-s-s ma-ahhke the race.....huff..huff..way, but the finish line.....is where you need to make haste. P-papaage thh-hiiirty-six in section G, but it is unrrrree-elated to his-s-story is where you will find theee... key. Her grave is marked with a postal stamp...." He started to succumb to the poison. You saw on your costume was was seem to be a large amount of makeup. As Crunchy began to sweat you saw it dribble down his sides.

Clint backed away from this as he took a few breaths. The ways things were turning out were not how he expected the night to go, but I guess that's life. He didn't say a word as he looked like he was trying to solve the riddle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)    (Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Closed) (Reserved for Midnight Whisper.) (Quest Station RP)
Page 1 of 1