My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Good Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

A Good Day Empty
PostSubject: A Good Day   A Good Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:39 am

Moonshine soared high above Town Square, nothing of importance seem to go on. With no destination in mind, she found a stary cloud in the sky and made a little bed. She rested her head on her hooves and watched the town go by, hovering near the ground.
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

A Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Good Day   A Good Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:44 am

Hysteria was tired but couldn't sleep, he decided to go and fly for a little to kill the boredom, it wasn't long before he crashed into everything, poles, trees, other ponies.

"Ow my head hurts" he said to himself, he looked around for a bit and found a cloud to sit on, he waved to everypony who walked past.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

A Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Good Day   A Good Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:46 am

From her could Moonshine watched as another pegasus crashed into everything. She chuckled softly and sighed. I hope he's alright
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

A Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Good Day   A Good Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:55 am

Hysteria flies down from cloud and walks around town looking at all the shops before pacing back and forth, why can't I sleep he thought to himself, I wish the doctors was open maybe they would help he thought. Hysteria looks at the ground and starts drawing pictures in the dirt with his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Good Day   A Good Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Good Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Ponyville Houses-
Jump to: