My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making Mayhem

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

Making Mayhem - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Mint giggled, "Fantastic! It'd be great to get to see you so often." She seemed a little shy about her open display of affection, though it was small. Suddenly, a idea bloomed in her thoughts. "Um, by any chance, do you have any lockets?" She asked quickly, as if trying to get it out before it slipped her mind.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:23 am

Leafy nodded. "Yep. What else would a leaf represent?" she answered. In addition to her name, Leaf Gardens, it had always seemed obvious to her, or at least after she got her cutie mark. Then again, some ponies were named due to their parents' talents that they wanted their foal to pursue as well.

She looked for the pansy seeds carefully.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Shinygear nodded, and turned around to face his work. After a bit of searching, he returned to the counter with a small, oval necklace-like locket. "This is the only one I've made. I was working on a bigger project when I made this, that's why I don't have any others."

Sawdust giggled. "What about making salads?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:16 am

Mint nodded excitedly, "It's perfect!" She levitated a slightly scrunched up piece of paper and tore two ovals out of it, roughly the size of the locket. A candy red pencil was lifted from her bag and dropped towards the paper, signing one oval in a red scrawl that read 'Mint Twist'. The pencil dropped to the table and rolled towards Shiny. "Now you sign the other one!" She urged.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:13 am

"Salads?" Leafy pondered it. "Well, I can make some decent salad, though I'm better at growing the vegetables used to make it." One of the things her family had said when she had earned her cutie mark was, "Can you cook our lunch when we're making vegetables?" That, although was not the first thing that happened, was pretty early. She'd really tried that, but it didn't taste as good as her mother's.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:28 pm

Shinygear was surprised, but nodded and retrieved his own pencil. He signed his name and placed the paper inside. "And...there." he said, as he managed the two together.

Sawdust giggled once again. "It was a good guess, then?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:48 pm

Mint smiled. "Alright, now, how much is the locket?" She asked in and excited voice.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:30 am

"I guess so. Vegetables are planted, after all." She found the seeds. Picking them up, she reached into her saddlebag for the bits to pay. She pulled out the golden coins and handed them to the shop owner.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:58 am

Shinygear looked down at his half of the locket, then looked up and grinned. "How about I make this one a freebie, just this once."

"Ok!" she said simply, as she hopped about. "I do some 'gardening' too, but more in a 'tree planting-y' kind of way."
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:19 pm

Mint's eyes widened a little, "Really? Oh, thank you much!" She she did her little happy dance, making her hair fall over her face again.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:39 am

"Okay..." Leafy put the seeds in her right saddle bag. "Well, I'm going home now. Nice meeting you." She started to head for her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Mayhem   Making Mayhem - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Mayhem
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3