My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

Interesting... Empty
PostSubject: Interesting...   Interesting... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:35 am

Moonshine was currently watching over Ponyville town square, resting with her head on her hooves on a nice fluffy cloud. "Ahh, this is how you pamper yourself..." she said in a relaxed state to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Interesting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting...   Interesting... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:50 am

'What a wonderful spacing of the clouds, I really must drop off a donation to the cloud organizers. They have been doing a wonderful job.' Moonstruck was pleased when he noticed the filly seem to be enjoying the conformable cloud above. In his head he said, "Hello there! A lovely day to be taking a break! I would join you, but I lack the breeding!' Then he would laugh before trying to jump, pretending like somehow he could make it, but none of this happened.

He wasn't like that anymore. The things and what he did say are more along these lines. "Hey therE MinD raining down to water the FLOwerss! There dinner party gonna be RUINED!"
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

Interesting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting...   Interesting... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:36 am

Moonshine's head shot up at the voice, then looked down at the pony. " S-Sure... no problem. " she stuttered, placing her cloud over a few flower patches and stomping her hooves softly. Rain poured a litrle at a time over the flowers.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Interesting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting...   Interesting... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:49 am

He clapped as he tried to remove his muzzle for a few minutes as the rain poured over him onto the flowers. He stopped after third failed attempt. 'Well I am glad to see even like this that you haven't scared everyone off.' His inner thoughts said he bend down to gently touch the flowers.

'I remember when flowers like these use to grow in my grandmare's garden. Oh. how she loved her flowers. I can remember tending to him every time I visited. Ahh, such fond memories.'

However the outside he seem to be just nodding his head up and down as he checked for water on each flower and stood straight up to give the filly the signal that she had done a good job.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

Interesting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting...   Interesting... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:08 am

Moonshine smiled at the pony and waved back.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Interesting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting...   Interesting... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:27 pm

He looked up the mare, only now getting a good look as his eyes grew wide in surprise. He sheepish stepped back a bit as he started touching his muzzle a bit as he seem to get dance around a little.

'God I'm acting a complete fool. How I wish I could compose myself for once. Do you hear me out there? Stop dancing little a little kid!' The voice in his head screamed yet to no avail. "HEy Filly! Can I make sure your not made of cotton candy? If you'd please step up!" He cut a line in the ground and stepped behind it as tried to tear off his muzzle again.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

Interesting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting...   Interesting... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:17 am

Moonshine didn't know what to think... but she flew down next to this strange pony and smiled, no expecting anything serious.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Interesting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting...   Interesting... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:19 pm

He flopped on to the ground began pulling at his muzzle with a upset look when he failed to remove it. He lifted his head to see the mare. Only now did he get a really good look at her. Dulled ruby red with magenta and darker cyan hair.

'Well it's nice to see she seems to take care of herself. Having yourself clean looking in important for first impressions... though I am certain I do not have the same look. Why can't I get back to sanity?'

Moonstruck stood up quickly, letting the dirt on his back fall off a bit as you saw a strange kinda smile behind his muzzle as he gave her a salute. "Sorry Miss PRetty MARE SIR! I was cleaning the barracks went I ran out of soap! I-I-I eat the soap sir!"

'......We were never in the military. Why can't I say something that makes sense! CAN YOU even.. there no point rude. I have to be polite and quiet. Yelling solves nothing. At least take you hoof off your forehead, or not even saluting right.'

Moonstruck removed his hoof to extend into a handshake suddenly as he began his rant.

'I call this progress.' The inner voice chimed with a pleased tone.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

Interesting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting...   Interesting... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Moonshine hesitantly met the other hoof and shook it. She gave Moonstruck a smile and giggled softly. He was kind of a funny guy.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Interesting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting...   Interesting... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:31 pm

He with earnest shake back her hoof before clapping both holds on her's and mumbling something that wasn't language as he lowered his head and backed away. He tugged at his muzzle, keeping most of his face covered as would a few times up at her before lowering it again. "Want some snacks?" He offered her a hopeful of grass, messed up flowers and other things you might found on a forest floor.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

Interesting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting...   Interesting... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Moonshone raised an eyebrow, finally realizing that this pony wasn't normal, but it made her day all the more cooler. "Sure why not?" She saif, bending down to eat at some grass.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Interesting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting...   Interesting... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:12 pm

'Don't eat that!' THe inner voice echoed, knowing too well she would never hear his cries as she munched on the handful his other half had found on the floor of the the whitetail woods forest.

Moonstruck tore out grass and the hoof-ful he was offering her and started trying to stuff it around his mask as his tongue tried to reach for the food, but to avail. The end result was his face mask was filled to the brink with grass and other bits, covering his face and showing only his disappointed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interesting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting...   Interesting... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Ponyville Houses-
Jump to: