My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does this make me a criminal?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:59 am

"Yes." He said with the up-most confident in his voice. Stormy didn't want to give even a hint that this library could shallow them up. Stormy walked over to the wall with a serious look before kicking with his hoof. The wall did not yield, nor did the door open. He looked around trying to see if there was a leveler or something he could use. He found none in sight and began to realized there would be only one way out of this library. They would have to go sneak into the Canterlot Library then hopefully pass as ponies who should be there. Good thing Stormy was always prepared for such things as he set down his bag. He pulled out his nice formal wear, a black tux with a orange handkerchief stuffed neatly in the front pocket. He put it on with a grin as he turned to you.

"Were going to have to sneak pass the rich ponies Mystic. I'll need you to wear this." He lifted up a orange gem that sat in gold necklace. It almost shined in the lightly lit room. "With this they won't notice your horrid posture and walking," He siad with a grin as he put on a nice watch. "My grandfather gave me that watch, and a cherished friend gave me the necklace. SO Be sure not to lose it." He throws it to you.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Mystic was very disappointed that she had to leave the beautiful library, possibly forever. There were things she would never know. Things that could help her. While Stormy tried to find a way out, she furtively sneaked a few books, particularly on unicorn magic, in her saddlebags, hoping he wouldn't notice. As her turned to her, she had a moment of panic. "So, what's up with the tuxedo?" she asked and listened to what he had to say. "Are you suggesting that I'm not the picture of grace?" she said with great exaggeration, bowing deeply and then faking a stumble. She put on the necklace and watch. "I won't lose them, don't worry," Mystic assured Stormy. "So where do we go from here?" she asked Stormy.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:00 pm

He grins before pointing straight up. "Why up of course, naturally will take the stairs. to get back up to the main library. If it is day. All we need to do is make sure no one sees us come through the secret door....." He said with a almost teacher-like instructions, but stops mild sentence. "You know what? I got the plan in my head so let's just go." He walked slowly trying to already to very quiet, which if you couldn't tell already was very hard for Stormy. He wasn't the sneaky type. The stomps he made somehow even on carpet showed this. He gestrues you to follow and if you do, we would walk up a long wooden stairs that seem almost just put in and had a light blue color. Does wood even come in that color? Stormy followed the sounds of air or voices till he came to a pure dark green door. He put his ear to it to hear that some sort of loud event was going on in the library.

He slowly and carefully opened the door. Light filled the dark hall and Stormy covered his eyes for a moment. He saw that no one guarded the door or even the room to the door, but he saw guards at the end of the hall that seem to be standing talking idly at the door at the end of the Equestrian styled hall. He turned to the left to see a older looking colt wearing a robe and reading a large book. Stormy turned to you, if you are there and followed him here. He wanted to express being quiet and there was a colt reading to the left nearby.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Mystic followed stormy up the stairs, flinching at ever creak of the stairs. She stopped as they came to the door. She saw the colt read and the guards. Anxiety spread through her body. she had been in this library many times before, but the prospect of sneaking out made the familiar look seem alien. "You go first, since you have the plan. I'll follow your lead," she whispered nervously. She hoped that he wasn't lying to her about having a plan.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:55 pm

Stormy honestly had no plan, well not a elaborate one or anything. It was basically sneak pass the reading colt then pretend to be normal, rich ponies looking at books and such. He was being quieter then he had been in his whole life. Not a single noise, or even a breath was uttered from his mouth as he tip-toed forward passed the old colt. Who seemed engrossed in the book about plant life. He slowly climbed over the velvet rope that blocked off the restricted section as he turned to see if you had stayed right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:31 am

Mystic held her breath and followed Stormy, trying her best to be as quiet as possible. She was short enough too be able to duck under the velvet rope. She glanced past the guards to an event going on in the library. "Oh dear Celestia, not one of these again..." she muttered bitterly. It was one of those events where they only let donators into the library so rich jerks could pat themselves on the back. "How are we going to get past those guards? They're as stiff as boards. No way of explaining away this one. I could possibly try an illusion, but it would have zero room for error. I can't lose concentration and you can't be one step out of line. Either that or a distraction. A distraction would cause more attention though. More attention means witnesses and possibly being identified. It's up to you," she hissed to Stormy. Staying unnoticed was extremely important to her. she could get in huge trouble at the school, possibly being sent back to the Appleoosa.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:19 am

He looks down at you with a grin as he whispered, "You know someday Mystic, I think your gonna do something great. Thought I say this, because there wouldn't be a better time then now. Also play along dear." He grabs you by the scruff of your mane and dragged you by the guard yelling. "Young filly! You should be ashamed of yourself! Sneaking into this area!" The guard was completely taken off guard as Stormy had a angry look. The guard seeing that we were on the wrong side of the him, he suddenly shouted questions and starting to read are rights when I put my hoof in his mouth. "Move aside peasant, I have no time for your silly questions. Nothing you do will be even close to what I will do to this young mare when we arrive at are home. Now move aside before I have you fired."

It could of been Stormy's convincing performance or the fact he was rushed and the fear of losing one's job has that affect on other's, they make mistakes and lose sight of their original idea. He moved aside with a mummer under his breath. I drag you all the way out of the library, which granted would be quite a long period of your hair being pulled. Till we got outside in the gardens, where the sun was setting in the sky. He let you go and looked to make sure you were alright. "Are you ok?" He said with a hint of guilt and despair in his voice. "I am so sorry I had to do that, but it seemed like the best plan to me. Worked pretty well." He wasn't grinning, for he felt just awful about dragging you through the library by your hair.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:53 am

Play along? With what? Mystic wondered. She wasn't left in the dark for long as Stormy grabbed her mane. She gritted her teeth against the pain, but she had to admit, this was a good idea. She had a desire to make a break for it when the guard started yelling at the two of them, but Stormy had it handled. Mystic had to hold back her laughter when he put his hoof in the guard's mouth. It was a momentary distraction from the constant ache in her neck, but not for long. As she was dragged out into the event, her eyes watered from the pain. Hurry up Stormy she pleaded in her mind as the door came closer. It seemed to take hours to get to the door, but soon they were outside, in the garden. She breathed a sigh of relief as she rubbed her neck. "It's okay, better than being caught trying to sneak past those guards, but still, ouch. You could have let me catch up a bit," she said.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:41 am

"Ahahahahahahaa, I suppose I could of. Just had to make sure he completely convinced that we were rich and dangerous." He smiled down at you as he rubbed your head. He always rubbed his head when someone pulled his his hair. Always made him feel a tad better, besides it was always good to rubs one's head every so often. He looked down at you with a kinda sad look for a moment, like you reminded him of something painful in his memory. His expression vanished in a nano second and returned to a grin. "So, this is the school for unicorns huh? I had a friend come here when he was young." He looked around with a mild interest at the landscape. Before turning to you with a grin. "You like soda? I kinda want to get a soda and a taco... yes... a delicious taco with beans, cheese and some sour cream." He keep naming off things that would be in it as he walked up to the sign that said where everything was. "Hrmmmm, what would be the best place to get tacos?"

Stormy hadn't eaten in a long while, he also felt just awful about pulling your hair. He thought tacos were a good way to say he was sorry.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:11 am

Mystic flinched a little as she saw his hoof coming towards her head once more, but was relieved that he was just rubbing her head. "It's a very nice school. Though, what just happened make me wonder if there are any other secrets in there," she wondered aloud. "Soda and tacos sounds nice. Our 'adventure' took up my lunch time," she said as she walked alongside him. She looked at the sign and surveyed the different locations. " I think the Oat District is the best place to look. It's mainly restaurants and grocery stores, all that good stuff," she said, pointing off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:50 am

Stormy seem to be distracted for a moment then he stomped his hoof. "Yes! School! A story about school life! I could write a story about foals going to school, and they go on adventures like the one's we just had! No. no. no. I feel like a school for magic users, discovering secrets about there school is done already." He looked down at you like you were the one who said it. For a moment you mite think he was gonna say, 'Your right.', but instead he sees a taco shop up ahead.

He got on his knee and put his leg around your shoulder. "That my dear Mystic, is a taco shack! Let us be off!" He makes a mad dash to go inside and was already in line by the time you get in there.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:08 pm

"Okay, let's go. Hey, wait up!" she yelled after him, trying to catch up. Geez he's fast, she thought as she opened the doors. By the time she had caught up with him, she was out of breath. "Wow, you're fast!" she said as they got to the front of the line. "Here, I'll find a place to sit," she said, walking away from the counter carrying a taco. She found a table by the window and started talking. "Hey, Stormy, have you ever wondered what it would be like to be another type of pony? I sometimes wonder what flight is like," she asked him as she took a bite of taco.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Stormy had a plate with four tacos as he sat down at the table with you. He started eating into one as you asked your question. He consumed the whole thing in three bites before he grinned. "You wonder what it is like to be another pony huh? Why, what a interesting question, I being a earth pony often wonder that myself. I can't fly and I can't use magic, but every time I see myself with them. I think of myself as another pony. Not myself. You know?" He ate half a taco in one bite as he went on to speak, shortly after swallowing the taco. "You as unicorn could think up a spell to let you fly, though perhaps you mean the "feeling" of flying. It being a natural part of yourself." He stopped for moment as he was reminded of something. "You know I have a story about pony who wanted to fly, much like you do. Would you like to hear it?" He doesn't wait for a answer as he takes a drink of Dr.Pony and awaits your answer.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:25 am

"Yeah, the feeling of it being more, organic, instead of altered. Though, I don't think I would give up my horn for a pair of wings given the chance," she said touching her horn. She considered listening to his story, but talking about his storytelling reminded her of something she wanted to ask. "Can I listen to it in a moment? Sorry to change the subject, but I was wondering, how did you discover storytelling was your special talent? I've been a blank flank for awhile now and frankly, I'm getting frustrated," she said, putting her head in her hoof.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:37 am

Stormy looked at her for moment like he was trying to figure her out, like she had some sort of angle in her question. He seem to flushed the idea out of his head as he grinned. "That's a interesting story as well." He took a drink of his soda and spoke with his normal tone, "When I was young, they had a little thing where you go up to the class to do something or show and tell something. I had forgotten that day we had to do that. So I had nothing to show. I went up to the front of the class, nervous and knew I would be a the laughing stock till someone did something worst to make fun of." He seem to telling it without that magical voice and was speaking in a sort of matter of fact voice.

"I walked up to the class, I turned to the crowd of my peers. I almost went into a panic as I looked around for anything till I saw the little engine that could, a little group of these colored mice toys and then suddenly." His voice seem to slip from sound into feeling as he spoke. "I suddenly told a story about a Bounty Hunter named Bounty, clever name huh? I told a tale of him fighting his rival Axel Gem on a train and I had those mice in it. By the time I was done..." His voice changed back to normal. "The whole class was clapping as this book appeared right here." Points to his flank with a grin.

"My special talent was Storytelling. From that day on, I grew with that as my passion. It drives my very soul. Be blessed you don't have your cutie mark. It decides your destiny in some ways." He looked at his flank for a moment then turned to you with a grin. "Hoped that helped."
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:17 am

"I never really thought of a cutie mark that way," she said, stealing a glance at her flank. "It makes me wonder, what if you end up hating your talent? I mean if you hate something, you wouldn't be very good at it, but there's still that possibility," she remarked. "It's sort of weirding me out," she admitted. She wanted to change the subject. Mystic remembered about the story Stormy was about to tell before. "So, about that story you mentioned earlier, can you tell it to me? I still want to hear it. You do have a way with stories," she asked him.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:14 pm

Stormy thought about that, hating what you were good at. It seemed like it wouldn't be, but then again. You could be good at math and still hate it. How sad to think ponies wouldn't like there talent. She also seemed to be interested in his story now, which made Stormy pretty happy. He did so love to spin a tale. He looked down with that twinkle in his wore a small smile.

"There once was a unicorn who lived on the shores of the beach in small house with sturdy roof. Up to this point in her life it was nothing but good. She had a good family, who loved her with all there heart and soul. She went to school and had many friends. No bullies to deal with or problems to have. She never did bad in school." He seem to say it strangely, like he was explaining something to get to some main point.

"Moved out from home and moved to the beach, where she practiced magic of legendary kind. Her skill in magic was something to respect, she had no equal in that aspect. But..." Stormy grinned as he said this. He had learned what makes a story isn't who the colt or filly was or where they are. It is when he tell you the change, the 'but' or any other form it took. Where the character suddenly does something different or there life changes in some way.That is the part that gets the reader. It doesn't even need to be conflict, just change from what is was or the very least different from there own life.

"She had only one wish sense she was young, it was to fly. She ashamed by it at times, she had given so much! Her life was good and she was happy, but yet she asked for something more the power to fly. You think I bet that is a easy task for a unicorn, merely lift your self with magic and float, but she wanted more. She wanted wings to fly, for it to feel natural and right as she sailed. For years she tried and tried to grow wings, some even said she begged the sisters to ask him how they got wings." The other ponies in the room had stopped eating, colt was in mid-bite like time stopped. They listened with all there hearts, for all beings locked to the ground wished they could fly, even if it was a little.

"Till one day she sat near the water and watched a fish swim by. Then it came to her. Fish swim in water and bird fly in the sky. In ways birds swam and fish flew, she went to work at once and created a spell, but she knew it would drain her of all her magic and it would need to be held in a object, she picked a pearl. The ocean's gem." Stormy had a sad look for a moment, like he was telling you bad news.

"She aimed her horn at the water and pulled out the pearl, the she poured her magic into the gem. The air cracked and magic filled the shore, affecting a few fish. They grew wings! And leap from the sea and sailed in the air before landing back in. When they did, the filly was there reborn a pegasus before your eyes. She flew around and hugged a cloud with joy! She could fly and it was better then anything she could of hoped for. She flew for a hour or perhaps two till she felt strange. She started to fall and hit the ground, she tried to fly up again, but couldn't. She looked to her back to see, her wings were gone! They had suddenly vanished, after thinking long and hard she realized it was the pearl's magic, it lasted for only a short time. After that she would find feathers and tap them to the pearl given her the power to fly if only for a hour or two."

Stormy grinned before saying, She had hoped to share it with others but she discovered it could turn you to anything by merely touching a feather or a scale to it. Imagine what a bad pony would do with it? Become a dragon or maybe even a alicorn maybe! She wasn't sure and didn't want to try, so she decided to seal the pearl away in a chest and cast it to the sea. Giving up what she loved..." Stormy wiped a tear from his eye as he thought about how sad and hard that must of been for her.

"So, did you like my story?" He grinned, looking happy as always.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:35 am

"I loved your story! It was like magic without a horn!" she said excitedly. "But," she added with a small smile on her face. She wasn't going to let the story go that easily. "Is there any possibility of this pearl being real? I mean, probably not, but we can always hope," she said with a hopeful tone. "Though, even if it wasn't true, it was still an amazing story anyways. I loved listening to it," she said to offset her other comment.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:42 am

Stormy grinned as he looked at her as she asked him if it was real. "If such a thing was real. IF it was. I certainly would like to see if the story was true." He drank some of his soda and ate a bite of his taco. He had this little twinkle in his eye when he looked at you.

"If I ever did come across it, perhaps I'll soar over to visit you." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me a criminal?    Does this make me a criminal?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does this make me a criminal?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2