My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Curtain sighed triumphantly as she finished pasting up the last poster. A smile had curled across her lips as she read the hand written words, and pushed her bangs out of her eye.

Canterlot High
Theater Club
Will you cast us as your favorite club?

The only current member, and also club captain, recruiter, and ever loyal snack provider, was not surprise no one wanted to join the Theater Club.
She was not pretty, maybe five two, with pale almost white skin and brown hair that streaked itself with gold as it ebbed and flowed around her shoulders. Her blue grey eyes filled with tears however, at the thought of her precious club becoming disbanded. She backed away from the poster and looked around to see if anyone had been staring at the posters, they were all over the school, she made so many, she had placed them on lockers, on class doors, between doors, in bathrooms (She had one of her friends do the guy's bathrooms and locker rooms) Locker rooms, in classrooms, all over the cafeteria, and especially in the library.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:31 pm

He stepped up each second step up the ascending stairs with a grin on his face. Hr decided today he would go out of his way to examine ponies faces. It seemed like good fun before band practice. In his right and back was a large, black case with golden yellow latches. He was feeling quite good today in fact, for over the summer he had managed to lose all the weight. Having been a fat kid sense second grade he was feeling like a whole new person.

He checked his watched as he would meet eyes with a few people as he passed, noticing the folks that would look towards the ground. Though there was the occasional pal who he'd nodded over too as he passed. Though he couldn't help but notice the walls covered in posters, or perhaps saying that there were posters with walls just so happening to be behind him. He had almost got hit in the face as a door that had been camouflaged suddenly sprang out. In addition he even saw some when he was in the bathroom, which surprising was the time he took to read it.

Apparently it was a massive campaign for people to draw into the club. He finished, washing his hands before pushing the door out and happening to meet eyes with Curtain who seemed either she was looking or someone, or perhaps she had to use the bathroom herself. "Good morning!" He grinned widely as he gave a little wave.

Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:55 am

"I don't like it."

"Oh pish-tush. Your joining Theatre Club and That is final."

"But I don't even like theater!" OzyManedias moaned.

Vassago snorted, determined. "My Master has a special fondness for the stage, and since your the only one in High School, I'll just have to live precariously though you!"

OzyManedias was attractive. In a strange, adorkable fashion. His sleeked back, black hair was always well maintained, except for of course that one lousy lock that always got in one of his golden yellow eyes. he wore a white buttondown shirt with a corduroy vest and slacks. His dark brown skin and pointed, slender face usually gave him a very elegant and regal air about his person.

That was, unless he was being dragged by the collar of his shirt by Vassago.

The young boy was much younger than OzyManedias. If not in his early years of Middle School, he could easily have been in Elementary. His skin, the color of old parchment almost made him look alien, and his swamp green hair and eyes did not help. He wore a simple turtleneck cardigan that was far too big for him, ripped up pair of jeans, and some sneakers.

"No! This is ridiculous! I will not be subjected to every silly whim of your stupid-" OzyManedias strained against the surprisingly strong boy.

"Don't be a turd! You haven't joined a single club all year and the theatre will do you some-"

"WHY YOU INSUFFERABLE LITTLE-"

"DON'T YOU USE THAT TONE WITH ME MR.-"
Vassago and OzyManedias barreled through hall and lost his balance, running smack into another student waving at the Theatre Club captain.

OzyManedias, Vassago, and the third student all fell into a massive heap
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:22 am

Curtain smiled and waved back as the three boys fell into a heap. Quickly she bent over to help them up, and as she did she asked the one question almost everyone was tired of hearing from her mouth.
"Are any of you intrested in the theater club? My name's Curtain Glow, we need three members in order for it to become an offical club."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:08 am

Stormy remembered a time before he was tackled to the floor. When words weren't sideways and girls weren't helping him get up. Those were the good old days. He looked over to the other colts, wondering to himself had he heard any rumors of them. He had a few gossip monster friends who normally could give him some off hand information on occasion. Though he couldn't quite remember 'what' it was that he knew about them.

"Ah yes. The theater club. Your question seemed to have before yourself did." His jolly laugh echoed through the halls before rising to stand looming over the others with a giant grin and a twinkle in his eyes. AHahahahaha, though I'd be delighted to perhaps try it out. As long as it doesn't cross with band practice I should be able to give it a whirl."

Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:30 am

"I Don't want to-" OzyManedias started to protest loudly.

Vassago's hand quickly made a few motions and OzyManedias' mouth was clamped shut.

"Don't want to miss an opportunity like Theatre club!" He grinned comically at OzyManedias, who shot daggers at him.

"MMMMMPH."

"Aw, he's so excited he's speechless." Vassago rumbled OzyManedias' hair fondly. "Uh... I technically don't go here... but could I possibly just sit through the club meets? OzyManedias is so terribly lonely without me there-"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM."

"Quiet you. He just would find it very comforting to have a familiar face there."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:51 pm

Curtain beamed, shaking their hooves vigorously. "Oh I'm just DELIGHTED, We meet in the auditorium after school on mondays and fridays. With meetings as needed at my house! We have snacks, and talk about life, and of course, we organize everything for the school play! THis year I want to do Into the Everfree, it's one of my favorites! Perhaps you would be interested in it? Maybe? Oh and of course you can come! Any Thespians are Completely welcome~!" She spoke so quickly, and with so much enthusiasm, it was obvious she was either crazy, or she was related to the head of the party planning comity here at CHS. However, it was obvious she neglected to so much as mention her name, or when the first meeting was. She actually seemed more interested in the club then much else, but she did pause long enough to ask them both patiently. "Sorry, I'm a bit new here, and when I saw no theater club I just said to myself, let's make a theater club. Do either of you know where this classroom is? It's my next class. Oh, and what are you names?" She showed them her schedule.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Looking over the schedule with great focus he would say that he would be unlikely to even remember the classes she was taken. None of them stuck out to him very much, but the times seem to be the same as his, which is expected in a High School. She she seem to be bursting at the seems with energy and Stormy found it overwhelming and compelling. Perhaps he would make a good character for his story.

He nodded a few times before stroking his goatee a few times. "I haven't a clue where your classes are off hoof, but you could ask my teacher where it is. I have to get to class soon." he said with a tiny smile before turning to get a look the other two. He thought the two a funny pair with there little exchange. Perhaps joining this club wouldn't be such a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:28 pm

"Into the Everfree?" OzyManedias broke through the magic holding his mouth and stood up. Vassago squealed in fright and tumbled over backwards onto the ground with a thump. "Isn't that one of Song Hymn's musicals? the one about the fairy tales?" He frowned slightly. "Uh... but your right... class is starting soon..."

"Ditch it!" Vassago bounced up. "If your helping out with club business, you have a good excuse."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Curtain shook her head, her hair tossing slightly as she did so. "No, wait.. possibly." Clumsily she pulled out a student handbook and thumbed through the pages, as if she had already read the entirety of this book which few even knew existed. "Ah! It says here that if any student misses a class due to a club activity, it must be first approved by both the teacher in charge and the club captain." She frowned and quietly put away the book. Then, without a word, she raced hurriedly down a hallway, took a sharp right, almost running into a wall, and disappeared for a moment. Shouting was heard from a room, then she came running back towards them, beaming, and nearly tripped before stopping in front of them. "We have permission to use the Amphitheater to hold our first club so we don't disturb any classes. Later today I'll need to submit a few forms to Principal Celestia concerning a few things, but so far, everything sounds like a plan!" She laughed, and began heading in the direction of the Amphitheater. "Oh, I know your OzyManedias, but I'm afraid I don't your names." She said, nodding to OzyManedias, then at the other boys. It seemed not to bother her that these supposed "members" of her beloved club were all boys, even though she was a girl, and, it even seemed queer how she knew the location of the amphitheater, and hung all those posters, without knowing the location of her classrooms. She was a weird one indeed, this white-skinned, blue-eyed, short, chubby, crazy, girl.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:42 pm

Lightning Wing peeped her head out of the bathroom, trying to make sure the coast was clear. She was always late to class, but it was so easy for her to get distracted. Especially when her favorite song came on her iPod. Then she couldn't resist hiding in the bathroom and singing it to herself.

She paused as she saw a bunch of ponies still in the hallways. And one looked like he was a middle schooler. She pulled down her headphones, adorned with lightning bolts, so she could hear them. They were allowed to skip class because of a club? That would make sure she didn't get in trouble! Stepping out, she fixed her bob of short, black hair. She made sure the yellow points of hair she had in the front were all together, and not messed up because of the headphones, and glanced at them.

"You said you can use the amphitheater during classes to do a meeting for Drama club?" She asked, walking towards them. "Sign me up!"

With her back shirt emblazoned with a lightning bolt slashing a heart, her fingerless gloves, rainbow bands and baggy cargo pants, it was obvious she wasn't the type of person who would normally join drama club. But she hoped the girl with the brown hair, who appeared to be the "leader" would overlook that. She really didn't want to have to burst into song in order to prove that she could, in fact, be an actress. If she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Curtain nearly jumped out of her skin as her fellow girl approached. She wished to shout and cheer, but oddly retained her composure. "Huzzah! Shall we head there now? I'd hate to disturb any nearby classes with our discussions!" She smiled cheerfully at those around her and wheeled off in the direction of the Amphitheater, or at least, the direction she supposed it was. As she walked, she spoke seemingly to herself and nearly walked into the walls, doors, or polls, seeming quite ditzy. She certainly was off her rocker, this one.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Stormy itched the top of his head with a giant grin on his face as he watched the event s unfold before him as he removed a light blue mole skin from his black jean pocket. It was a simple notepad, or moleskin if you wanted to be more formal about it. He began scribbling a few ideas that these colorful lot had given him as he followed behind, quite entertained by collection of peoples. At times he wondered if they hadn't already began acting before coming on stage.

The approached the tan painted door of the theater, which Stormy quickly opened the door for everyone. He had been raised that holding a door for a girl wasn't optional, though he hardly considered himself some sort of Chivalrous Knight. He kept up his grin as they would pass through the door, giving him the chance to really get a look at his fellow members.

Though he couldn't help giving a raised eyebrow to the new member he had seen simply walk out of the bathroom. Could she had been spying them this whole time? What a strange day it had turned to. It seemed none of the ponies here, excluding himself joined for the purpose of doing theatrical work. "How interesting." He said more to himself then anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:04 am

OzyManedias rubbed the nape of his neck nervously as he followed the rest of the people into the theatre. This is Exactly the situation he has been trying to avoid since he was forced to start school here! Being an emancipated teenager is hard enough, but no one should have to deal with:

SOCIAL INTERACTION

He could have sworn he heard ominous thunder claps in the back of his mind.

Vassago had his hands folded behind his back as he walked briskly behind OzyManedias, making sure that the young man didn't attempt to 'accidently' waltz off. This body was strange. This setting was strange. The vocabulary and thoughts running through Vassago's head was very strange.

"How interesting." The student holding the door said.

"You're telling me!" Vassago said enthusiastically, the sleeves of his cardigan whipping about with his wild gesticulations "I used to live with a bunch of technicolor horses!" the middle schooler giggled childishly as he ran into the theater, wildly looking around with big, curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:44 am

Lightning followed them all in, taking her headphones from around her neck and shoving them into one of the many pockets of her cargo pants. Then she grabbed a pack of gum from yet another pocket, shoving it into her mouth.

These ponies were very interesting. She thought as she stood near the only other girl. Very interesting indeed. She rubbed one of her rainbow armbands. "So.... My name's Lightning Wing. You can just call me Lightning." She blurted out, trying to get a conversation going. "And you all are...?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Curtain smiled as she walked onto the stage, inspecting the view of the seats. She seemed less spastic up there, almost like she was already preforming. She truly was comfortable on the stage. Taking a deep breath, she inhaled the musty air. Even in an amphitheater, an outdoor theater, the stage had it's own air, it's own feeling, it's own version of oxygen. She turned to Lightning, smiling happily, and reached her hand down to her, inviting her to come onstage as well. "Cur-" She began, but then paused, realizing that they may not believe her. Over the summer, before her big move, she had chosen not to use an allias, yet, the allias now beckoned for her use, since she didn't know how anyone would treat her, did they know her identity. Nodding, she reminded herself, she had the confidence to play a major roll in a summer flick, she could have the confidence for High School. "Curtain Glow." She said.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Lightning's eyes widened slightly. "Curtain Glow? Like, the Curtain Glow?" She stared. This chick was like, famous! At least if you followed the theater crowd. Which... Lightning... Didn't. She smiled, stepping onto the stage and raising her face to the lights. "No wonder you wanted to start a theater club!"
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:17 am

While Lightning and Curtain talked of Theatre and Theatre-ey things, Vassago watched, bemused.

OzyManedias wandered about the House of the theatre, He didn't go to the theater department of the school often, but he always said how Drama was a key sign of any real civilization. Back in the Day, he would have focused on the Arts. If... you know... He wasn't preoccupied with running a nation. He picked his battles (sometimes literally).

"Curtain Glow? Like, the Curtain Glow?"

"Oooooooooh~" Vassago cooed conspiratorially. "Do we have a celebrity in our midst?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:31 pm

Curtain's normally silver skin turned pink for a moment as she blushed, smiling shyly. "I dunno about Celebrity, but yea. Wasn't the film just great? I was honored to be working with everyone on it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting   Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canterlot High Theater Club: Now Recruiting
Page 1 of 1