My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simple Shipping Request.

Go down 
+4
Vinyl Dash
Maxulus
Wild Card
Callilian
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Simple Shipping Request. Empty
PostSubject: Simple Shipping Request.   Simple Shipping Request. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:29 am

So, right before Weedo (Sarah) left the site, (s)he killed off her first oc, Spirit Hop... But not really. Instead, he broke up with sweet, slightly naive, innocent Cloud Dancer and went off to fight in some distant country, leaving the ballerina completely heartbroken. She's taking it well in canon, going on with her life (unlike some ponies... *cough cough Rose cough*) and continuing to shine in her career, but I feel like she needs to know that somepony still cares for her. She's all alone, and it makes me kind of sad, because she really doesn't deserve it.

So, I'm leaving this here as an open-ended thing. It's sorta like a match.com, but... Bachelorette. 

If you're interested, post a link to your single stallion's app here. I'll browse over them and try to find a good fit for her.

Thanks a lot!

Basic requirements:

18-25 years of age
Please, none of those heartbreaker ponies. That'd be too much.
Soft temperament

Last edited by Calla Lily on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Simple Shipping Request.   Simple Shipping Request. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:10 am

Well, the only single stallions I have are Wild Card and Percy Diamond, and I doubt that Cloud would be interested in either. Still, links for them are in my signature
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Simple Shipping Request.   Simple Shipping Request. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:24 am

The only single stallions i have are that are not foal is Wobby and Clix links in sig
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Simple Shipping Request.   Simple Shipping Request. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:52 pm

I believe this may prove interesting.

Obviously, I have a number of OCs, though the one to really consider would be Thunder Gust, simply because his personality complements hers in a different way (Unless you'd like to try a rehabilitation project with Package :P).
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Simple Shipping Request.   Simple Shipping Request. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:25 pm

Huh, odd. I was thinking about shipping one of my OC's just the other day :)
Looking over it, I think that Fireseeker would be my most compatible stallion. Link's in my signature.

And if he isn't what your looking for Calla, then I extend the shipping offer of Fireseeker to anyone else who is interested.
Heck, mare or stallion are fine by him :P
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: Simple Shipping Request.   Simple Shipping Request. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Cough cough well I don't have any stallions but I have a wonderful single zebra who wants to finda nice girl she can party and snuggle with....
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Simple Shipping Request.   Simple Shipping Request. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Lantern is a single stallion, but I think he may be a bit young, he's in his mid teen years.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Simple Shipping Request.   Simple Shipping Request. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:03 am

@Moonie *cough cough* I have some mares who may or may not be interested.

Ivory may be up for the running, but he's way too shy to be approachable I think. Sooo....
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Simple Shipping Request.   Simple Shipping Request. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Based on the temperaments of the ponies I see here now, I believe Fireseeker would be the best match for Cloud Dancer. We can whip together an rp, and if it works out, then my job here is done :) If not, I'll come back to the drawing board ^w^
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Simple Shipping Request.   Simple Shipping Request. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Okey dokey. Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Shipping Request.   Simple Shipping Request. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simple Shipping Request.
Page 1 of 1