My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stargazer goes in for a drink

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Stargazer goes in for a drink Empty
PostSubject: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Stargazer sat at the Tavern's counter, taking little sips of her drink. The bartender stood nearby, cleaning a glass with a washcloth. Star rested her arm on the surface, laying her head sideways as she toyed with her glass. The liquid swished around, twirling about the inside like a slow-moving hurricane. Star sighed, closing her eyes lightly.

"Hey, no sleeping." growled the bartender. Star's eyes snapped open and she mumbled a quick apology, lifting her head.

Why was the genius drinking you ask? Because she was a failure. Well, she wasn't, but in her mind, she was. She had just attempted one of the most important inventions in her life, and it had exploded in her face. Literally, almost burning her house to the ground. The worst part was, it wasn't even her own house. Just an apartment she kept in Ponyville for when she needed to visit. Well, she kept an apartment in basically all of Equestria. Her work took her nearly everywhere.

She sat with her legs crossed now, her cyan coat grimy and her turquoise mane messy with a hint of ash dotting the blue. She took a long sip of her alcohol, feeling with glee her vision blurring.

Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Cranium trotted into the tavern, his eyes wandering to a glum looking mare, her mane slightly singed. What in Celestia happened to her? he thought to himself. She certainly looked a mess. He wouldn't even be here with ponies like this, he considered them ruffians, and far inferior to a worthy pony such as himself, but he needed an excuse to get out of his house. Rusty had been playing the hip pop music he knew Cranium hated so much, and he couldn't stand it, so he left to go somewhere, and his hooves brought him here. He sighed. It was rather crowded here. There was one seat left by the cyan mare, though. he could sit there. Oh, how I wish I could just be in Canterlot... he thought to himself. Ponyville was full of quaint inferiors, he much preferred Canterlot, where ponies were actually somewhat smart. He quickly took a seat by the mare, and gave her a slightly nervous look. She looked a little too deep in thoguht to pay attention, so maybe he could finally read that amazing romance novel without Rusty laughing at him. Nopony can know! he screamed to himself. Cautiously, he pulled out his newest romantic story from his labcoat pocket, called Seas of Passion. He slowly began to read, making sure nopony was paying attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Star snapped back into focus when a pony sat next to her, blinking her blurred vision away. She kept her eyes trained in front of her, taking quiet sips of her drink. She studied him out of the corner of her eye. Lab coat? she thought to herself, Interesting choice of clothing. Scientist perhaps? she pondered, Grey coat, rather thin, blue and white mane she quickly listed all of the facts she could about him. Reading a romance book, she noted, glancing at the title, Seas of Passion. Interesting choice, not particularly my favorite. Strange book for a stallion though

Star glanced back and forth between the stallion and the wall in front of her, not wanting him to notice her observation. She had made the same observations for all the ponies in the pub, including the ones closest to her. She kept mental notes, just in case she needed them. Plus, this one had given her a funny look.

Stop that. she told herself sternly for the 50th time. Star brought her eyes to the counter in front of her, firmly holding them there.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Cranium turned the page, absorbed in the story. He usually hated reading for pleasure, but this was just so.... amazing. Suddenly he stopped, and looked next to him. The other pony seemed to be more attentive now, but he suddenly felt selfconscious, tucked the book in his pocket. Scowling, he stared at the menu. He didn't even know what a "critter bit delight" was, and quite frankly, he didn't want to. The cider didn't look so safe either, so he decided he would not eat. He could have a bite to eat later. He gave the mare's singed mane another close look, and cleared his throat. " What in the name of Starswirl happened to your mane?" he asked, a cold tone in his voice. If the pony was as idiotic as most, she probably dunked her head in her chimney or something.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:18 pm

"I have no obligation to answer that question." Stargazer hissed, giving the stallion a steely glare as she downed the rest of her drink. Star returned her gaze to the counter, thinking to herself. When did I become so snappy? she wondered. She usually wasn't. In fact, she was normally one of the nicest mares you'll ever meet.

With a defeated sigh, the mare looked down sadly.

"I'm sorry..." she murmured, "I'm not usually so angry."
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:38 pm

"I have no obligation to answer that question," the mare hissed angrily, then stared glumly at the counter. Cranium stiffened. Well then. "I'm sorry..." she mumbled, "I'm not usually so angry." Cranium let out a bitter laugh. " It doesn't matter," he said. "You can scream at me as much as you like. I could care less. All of you ponyvillians are pesants and barbarians anyway. I'm sure absolutely none of you know anything remotely scientific," he said, rolling his eyes. As far as he was concerned, this was absolutely true. These morons probably didn't even know the difference between a circle and a square.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:29 pm

"Oi!" Stargazer cried out, turning around to face the insolent stallion, "How dare you!" She frowned, glaring at him.

"You happen to be speaking to one of the most intelligent Astronomers and inventors of Canterlot!" The mares eyes narrowed, "What right is it of yours to come to Ponyville, one of the nicest and most welcoming places in Equestria mind you, and say such horrid things?" She growled, her usually kind pink eyes turned angry and slanted.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:06 pm

"Oi!" the mare cried, looking furious.

"How dare you!" she said angrily, glaring at him."You happen to be speaking to one of the most intelligent Astronomers and inventors of Canterlot!" She was from Canterlot? Most intellegent astronomers and inventers? Cranium cocked his head, lost in thought for a moment. She actually had seemed slightly familiar... suddenly the unicorn paled. If she was who he thought she was, he was in huge trouble. Still, he was not about to make himself look like a fool. And how dare she talk to him like that! He noticed some other ponies shift in their chair and glare at him. He flinched slightly for a second at the thought of them, then straightened. Nobody talked to him like that! This ignorant mare had no right!He gave her a murderous look, and growled.

" I am merely speaking the truth! Everypony here is stupid,"Cranium eyes drifted to the tough looking ponies in the tavern narrowing his eyes, and for a moment, he wondered if he should calm down. No! I am far superior, and this incompetent mare deserves every word, even if she is somewhat smart! He continued, putting force on each rude insult.

" Ignorant, and horribly ugly!" he said, now screaming like a crazed lunatic. There was no stopping the unicorn now. " Not... to... mention..." his voice started to trail off, and get smaller as the brawny ponies rose from their chairs, and the mare continued to glare at him furiously. This was not going to end well.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Stargazer's eyes fell back to the counter. She was trying to channel her anger out of her body, it wasn't healthy for her to get so mad. Especially now with Snapdragon to think of. The thought of the little filly filled Star's heart with glee, and sorrow. Snapdragon was her responsibility now, and what was Star doing? Sitting in a tavern, angry, and arguing with a complete nimrod. She sighed internally, trying to calm herself. She barely heard the stallion's sharp words, though they did sting a bit. Am I ignorant? Ugly? she wondered thoughtfully, No...I'm not ignorant. The Star Magazine printed a story on me and my studies....and the Canterlot Newspaper published that article on my invention.....

"Oh, you've upset them." Star noted, glancing up at the group of brawny stallions stalking towards them. "You imbecile!"
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:06 pm

The mare sat silently, seemingly calming down. But Cranium wasn't paying attention to the mare. What he was paying attention to was the angry, muscular ponies slowly getting up from their seats. The unicorn gulped. Maybe I shouldn'y have gone overboard like that... Oh, no. Oh no no no."Oh, you've upset them." the mare said, sounding a little calmer now.

"You imbecile!" she hissed. Cranium didn't answer, his eyes focused on the other ponies in the tavern. Suddenly, one of them spoke. " You callin' us... ugly, and ignorant... and stupid?" one of them said, glaring at him with a bloodthirsty gleam in his eyes. " Well... I...uh..." his voice got high pitched, like it always did when he was angry, or on a rare occasion, frightened. This was one of those times he was frightened. He looked at the mare nervously. What am I going to do?!
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Stargazer met his nervous gaze with a calm, leveled stare. It mostly said You deserve it. Though she didn't dare state it aloud. Instead, she turned around on her stool. The thugs were speaking with the stallion, anger blazing in their eyes.

"This is your fault." she said to the stallion in a sing-song voice. "Now, had you not said those terribly mean things to me, I'd help you. But, I'm afraid you can't turn back time. At least not yet, and if it ever came into existence, you'd have me to thank. You see, it's one of those scientific subjects I happen to study." she snarled angrily, standing. She dropped a few bits on the counter and walked slowly past the brawny group.

"Enjoy yourselves." she grinned to them.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:44 pm

The mare met his terrified look with a calm stare, her eyes dancing gleefully. "This is your fault." she said in a sing-song voice."Now, had you not said those terribly mean things to me, I'd help you. But, I'm afraid you can't turn back time. At least not yet, and if it ever came into existence, you'd have me to thank. You see, it's one of those scientific subjects I happen to study," she snarled, then turned to the brawny group of ponies.

"Enjoy yourselves." she said with a wide grin, clearly enjoying herself. Cranium looked from the ponies to her, then back at the other ponies. No! No No No! I... will... not... APOLOGIZE! a defiant voice in his head screamed. Come now, your acting like a bratty little filly. Just apologize to her! Maybe she can get you out of this mess. And besides, you were terribly rude to her. Would you act like that to Rusty? the more reasonable voice in his head insisted.  Cranium winced, remembering how he had previously treated his little brother. But still... he should not have to give her an apology of any sorts!The buff group was getting closer, and closer, and one of them was raising his hoof now.... no, wait, all of them were! Cranium squeezed his eyes shut. Here goes nothing.

" Wait." he said quickly, and looked toward the mare, unsure of what to say next. Don't say it, don't say it!

( Just to let you know, how Cranium acts has nothing to do with how I actually feel about your OC. Just letting you know. I think she's a great oc, and I have absolutely nothing against Ponyville.)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:52 pm

(OOC: I know, the same to you. ^.^ Had this been May she'd probably have already stabbed him with her knives XD it's all a matter of the OC XD)

Stargazer stopped, looking back at the stallion over her shoulder. The thugs all had raised hooves, muscles almost popping from their very arms.

"Wait what?" Star prompted the stallion, giving him an interesting look. She knew she would be able to stop the group, they were, after all, a few friends of hers. Well, that was an understatement. Most of the ponies in Ponyville had at least heard of the genius Astronomer with a heart of gold. The only reason she was even being so snappy was because she was partly drunk, that, and the stallion had been so very rude.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:41 pm

( Haha lol, I wouldn't blame her!)

Cranium hesitated. " I'm... uh... sorry..." he mumbled under his breath, his face burning.He felt absolutely ridiculous, but he knew he had to do this. " If you would get me out of this mess..." The unicorn paused, " It would be... quite appreciated." he muttered. Cranium suddenly felt shocked at himself. he never acted so humble. Ever. Except for perahps with Rusty. What was it about this curious mare that had made him feel like this? At least she probably forgot about the novel, if she ever saw it.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:44 pm

(XD lol)

Stargazer gave the unicorn a smirk, then turned back to the thugs. She tapped one on the shoulder, then whispered something in his ear. He nodded, then waved off the rest of his group before anyone threw a punch.

"Thank you!" Star said to them as they stalked away, "Much appreciated!" she grinned, then looked back at the stallion .

"You're welcome." She glared, turning back to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Cranium stared at the mare for a moment, then quickly trotted up to her." Wait, please wait.I... uh..." his voice trailed off, as he continued to stare at the mare awkardly. She's really quite pretty, not ugly at all, he thought to himself. " What's your name?" he blurted out. What is wrong with me? I'm acting like an idiot! He shook his head to himself. This was an odd day indeed, and a humilating one. He should really just go home.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:42 pm

The stallion trotted after her, and he seemed to be having difficulty speaking. Star made a mental note to laugh at this later, though she knew she wouldn't, she wasn't that kind of mare. He stared at her for a moment, before asking for her name. She gave him an odd look, taking a moment to reply.

"Stargazer." she replied, the corners of her lips tugging down in a slight frown. "Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:28 am

The mare answered, though not seeming happy at all to answer." Cranium," he answered quickly. What is wrong with me? I never make small talk like this! He sighed, and stared at the ground.

" I, uh... must be heading home now," the unicorn said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:20 pm

Star rose an eyebrow in question, tilting her head curiously. Her vision stopped blurring around the edges, and she focused again. 

"Must you?" she asked kindly, a warm smile spreading across her face. Now that her mind was clear and the alcohol was out of her system, she could return to normal. She suddenly remembered her burnt mane, and worried over it. She brought a hoof to the ash and attempted to brush it out, but it was just too far gone 

I'll have to clean that out when I get home
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:46 pm

Stargazer's attitude seemed to change almost instantly, and a kind smile spread across her face. The alchohol must have worn off, Cranium thought to himself. he stared at her as she brought her hoof to her mane, probably trying to brush it out.

" I... uh... well..." What in the name of Starswirl is wrong with me? I never stammer like this! It's almost as if I'm... swooning. The unicorn instantly decided as soon as he headed to his labrotary, he would analyize and correct his strange behaivor.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:20 pm

"Having difficulty speaking?" Stargazer laughed, still smiling. She felt much better this way, the young unicorn despised being hateful. Or rather, she highly disliked it. She preferred when she was happy, because that was when she was actually nice to ponies. When she was nice to ponies, they liked her. Star liked having friends.

"Would you like to go for a walk?" she asked kindly, gesturing to the door. "Or, do you really have to go?"
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Stargazer laughed, and Cranium suddenly got a hold of himself, straightning.

" I, as a matter of fact, do have to go," he said. " I happen to have important studies to do! But- what did happen to you?" he asked, suprising himself by his attitude.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:19 pm

"What, this?" Stargazer asked, gesturing to her ashen mane, "Just an experiment gone wrong is all." Star looked away uncomfortably, self-consciously trying to clean the singe pieces out.

"Oh, and alright, I'll see you around, I guess." she mumbled, then turned to once again walk out of the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:46 pm

Stargazer turned to go, and Cranium hesitated. For some odd reason, he liked this pony. Something about her... she wasn't so bad, when he wasn't yelling at her. She deserved it! a voice in his head hissed.

" Yes... I'll... see you," he replied awkardly, watching as the pony walked back into the tavern. He cocked his head, and turned to leave the tavern. Perhaps I will see this pony again... not that I care, of course... or do I?

Whew! I'm sorry I took so long to reply!
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:37 pm

(OOC: it's alright ^.^
Will this be the end of the thread then? Or would you like to ship them? XD)

Star looked back over her shoulder, giving him a warm smile. "Well I suppose I better get this out of my mane anyways. Until we meet again!" she laughed, trotting away. Her hooves clicked against the cobblestone with every step, and she didn't look back. 

(OOC: ....and mine I short >.< sowy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stargazer goes in for a drink   Stargazer goes in for a drink I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stargazer goes in for a drink
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Tavern-
Jump to: