My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mcewanman

mcewanman

Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy Empty
PostSubject: Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy   Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Sandy stood in the town square, carrying his little bag for trick-or-treating. He was dressed like an adventurer, albeit a skeletal zombie-ish one. He wore an explorer's hat, but it was in tatters and had a bit of moss and cobwebs in it. His bodywear was a shirt, ripped up a bit and with dirt marks on it. The trousers were similar, all scratches up and dirty, as if they'd been in the ground for years.

In reality, Sandy had just made his costume by dragging a few old dress up clothes he used to play with through a hedge, then dipped the trousers and shirt in swamp water (before nearly getting eaten by a chimera) then drying them off to let the dirt soak in.

He bounced up and down in excitement, waiting up on Nikki and Oreo, his two best friends. He wouldn't have waited up on anypony else really. His thing for chocolate was only exceeded by his friendship. Still, he tapped his hoof and twitched every now and then in anticipation. He absolutely adored Nightmare Night.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy   Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:03 pm

"Mum, where's my mask????" Nikki screamed as she tossed clothes around in a frantic tornado. "I'm gonna be late!"

Her room was a mess. Clothes and books lay strewn across her bed and desk, haphazardly thrown into a growing pile of her possessions as she searched for the little scrap of black material. Her mother poked her head in the door and gaped at the state of Nikki's room, staring in shock for a moment before her daughter came barreling through the mess and landed on her stomach.

"Nev'mind, I found it," she said proudly, holding it in her teeth. Calla groaned, face hoofing before backing out of the doorway.

"I expect this to be clean by tomorrow morning, got it?" she said, frowning disapprovingly at the filly. Nikki nodded haphazardly, slipping the mask over her head and pulling the bottom half over her muzzle. With a flash of light, two katanas appeared on her back, crossed in sheaths over her black costume. Her costume covered almost her whole body, the baggy material tied to her hooves and midsection with strips of black fabric. Everything but her horn, her mane, her tail, and her eyes remained uncovered.

"Am I a suitable ninja?" she asked, her voice muffled by the cloth. Without waiting for an answer, the filly zipped past her bewildered mother and opened the front door, peeking back for just a moment. "Bye, Mommy! I'll see you in a few hours!"

She wasn't watching where she was going, and she ended up crashing headfirst into Sandy, who was jittering in his costume like he was about to go off like a firecracker. In a flash, she was on his back, giggling like a maniac as she pinned him to the sidewalk.

"Hai Sandy! It's me, The Shadow! Surrender or die!"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy   Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:20 pm

Oreo had been staying in Sandy's house for a while now, though she knew someday she would have to leave she felt as if she were part of the family. Sandy's mom had taken Oreo to go get her mane and tail cut in the salon. Sandy was going to wait for her. She looked for her fangs until she found them right where they were the whole time! Oreo raced to meet Sandy, seeing Nikki pinning him made her giggle, run faster and jump onto Nikki. "Dog Pile!"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy   Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:35 pm

Sandy was about to fight the ninja back when he heard her voice, realising it was just Nikki. He would've pushed her off if Oreo hadn't chose that exact moment to join in on the crushing, and Sandy wheezed when all the air was pushed out of him. He scrabbled for a moment, then squeezed out from under the two fillies. He jumped up, then dived on top of Oreo.

"Let's see how you like it Nicks!"

This was pretty typical of those three- best friends that did that sort of thing. He looked around- more foals were starting to come out, so he jumped off the pile and proclaimed to the other two:

"So, you guys ready to go get some candy?~"

He rubbed his hooves together in anticipation- this would be the best nightmare night ever.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy   Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:38 am

Nikki squeaked when all of the weight was suddenly on her. This wasn't how the was supposed to work! Wheezing, she teleported herself out of the mess and took a few huge, long gulps of breath.

"Yeah! *Cough* Chocolate and candy! *Wheeze* I want to bring chocolate home! So..."

She trailed off, her face going blank for a moment. She was about to say, "So Kid can have some," but Kid wasn't home anymore. Kitty was gone.

She blinked and grinned again, giving a huge hug to Oreo.

"Hey, Orey! How's the family? Are they all as crazy as Sandy?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy   Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:27 am

"Nope, but they're really nice! C'mon let's go get some candy!" She giggle and ran to the first house she could find. She knocked on the door.

(Sorry it's short I haven't been feeling the best)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy   Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Sandy just laughed.

"Yeah, they are pretty nice."

He was a little jealous of Nikki- she could do some pretty impressive magic, and he was struggling to just levitate. In fact as they spoke he was trying to get some chocolate from somepony else who wasn't paying much attention to their bag of sweets. However, they were too far away and the candy would've been too heavy to lift anyway.

Anyway, on to candy!"

Sandy led on, probably the most eager to get his candy. The first house they came to was a decent size one, good for the startoff since Sandy wasn't sure if their costumes were good enough for the more judgemental ones. Sandy rang the doorbell, crying out:

"TRICK OR TREAT!"

When they answered the door. He bounced up and down, desperate for some chocolate.

(Sowwy it's short. Not much to really say, y'know?)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy   Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:32 pm

"TRICK OR TREAT!" Nikki echoed, appearing from the roof and dangling from a black rope. It had been a year or so since she'd ditched the braid, and her mane tumbled around her head from underneath her ninja mask. She thought it was a little too childish for her age, and she liked her mane and when ponies said she looked like her mom. To add to the confusion, she produced an electric guitar from nowhere and started jamming out, like Dad.

The mare at the door seemed a bit shocked to see a filly dangling through her door frame with a full-sized electric guitar, so she just shoved the bowl of candy at the foals and shut the door. With excitement, Nikki dropped from her post and dumped one third of the candy into her bag, hoofing off the bowl as she rolled up her rope and returned her guitar to its proper place in her room.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy   Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:18 pm

Oreo stared at the candy happily, and yelled thank you to the mare who was behind the door. She took a hoof full and ran to another house "HURRY UP GUYS!" She waited for them to follow as the door opened. (Might as well skip Apple's pregnancy) "hawwo!" said the joyful young filly who seemed to be younger then Oreo. The filly stepped outside with her brother right behind. "Ah'm goldan and tiz iz my broter timber!" Oreo smiled at the filly and colt happily. "Where's your mom, maybe you could ask if you could go trick or treating with us!" Timber blushed and stuttered "Sh-she's grabbin' some c-candy." He thought this filly was cute. "H-hold on I-I'll be r-right back" He ran inside and Golden sat with Oreo while they waited on Oreo's friends.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy   Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:49 am

Sandy started to laugh at Nikki's performance- she was always the type to mess about like her parents. Brawny was really fun and Calla was really nice and cool, so he really liked her family. It was fun to watch her act like them. Now that he thought about it she did look a bit like her mom, though that was pretty normal.

He galloped with Oreo, only a couple of seconds behind. He was trying and failing to hide the chocolate on his face. When the filly and colt answered the door, Sandy grinned and said "Hi!" Back. They seemed fun certainly, and the filly had a really funny way of talking. He remembered that you aren't supposed to bring that sort of thing up though, so he kept his mouth shut.

Sandy was just bouncing up and down on the spot in anticipation- he wanted his candy! He looked at the filly, getting an idea.

"Hey, do you and your brother wanna come trick-or-treating with us? It'll be fun, and you guys seem nice!"

He was hoping they'd come- he liked getting somepony new in with them. Felt nice. He also internally sniggered at the Colt's reaction to them. He brought this up with his sister.

"Say, what's with your brother? He went all red and them ran away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy   Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candycandycandycandycandyvandycandyvandycandy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Town square-
Jump to: