My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a Foal's Book

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:18 am

Ink looked up at him great-fully, but declined the request. "No-no I got it." Then, she noticed the picture on the floor. Wiping her hoofs on a nearby towel as not to coat the picture in waffle batter she lifed the picture gently. "What's this?" She asked, more really to herself than to anypony else.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:22 am

Switchblade tilted his head slightly and looked at the photo, when he saw it he grimaced "Its a reminder of my failure." he said sadly. The picture was of a younger looking guard with a smiling mare with a couple of foals behind her.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:17 pm

Ink nodded and hoofed the photo back to him. "Everypony makes mistakes. Sometimes, we ponies take those mistakes harshly, but in the end there's no use dwelling in what we can't change." Ink said as she got back down on her knees to finish cleaning the spilt batter.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:49 pm

Switchblade nodded "I guess you're right, however there are some things that no matter how hard one tries, they can never truly forgive themselves, but they can use it to make themselves better ponies, I know my mistake completely transformed me."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:08 pm

Ink Stain nodded half-heartedly, but then quickly wheeled around as the waffle iron beeped. Moving swiftly and awkwardly as always, she removed the waffle from the iron and refilled it with batter.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:16 pm

Switchblade decided to change the subject before something could go wrong "So, how'd you meet that other pony then?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:54 pm

Ink smiles wistfully as she makes another waffle. "The story is actually rather cute, I suppose, I turned it into one of my best selling books actually. I was playing in a park after school one day, when I heard this pony crying behind a bush. So, I decided to investigate and found him. Promptly, I invited him to my house, since he seemed hungry, and we were best friend since. Yet, a few years ago, we had to take separate paths, but now that I'm back in Ponyville, I'm sure we'll be friends again."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:33 am

Switchblade smiled "Just because you can't see somepony doesn't mean that they are no longer friends with you; it's like me and my cousin, we have had our arguments and have been far away from each other for a long time, but I still view her as a true friend."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:18 am

Ink nodded as she slid the second waffle onto a plate, pouring batter for a third. "The wasy I see it, relationships are kinda like cutiemarks. Each one has a purpose, and though they may nod come when we want to, or be what we want, the right one for each pony will reach them some day, whether that be best friend,orr somepony more."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:14 am

Switchblade nodded "Somepony more? Is that what you think of that other stallion then?" he asked carefully, not wanting to intrude too deeply into her love life.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:07 pm

Ink blushed faintly, but smiled and shook it off. "No, Pale is practically my brother, I don't really have a special somepony at the moment. " Ink mentally scolded herself for even mentioning it. It was rare she thought romantically of anypony, and even then, it was even more rare that the liked her as well.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:17 pm

Switchblade nodded in understanding, wishing that he was better with mares and the art of asking them out, he shrugged to himself "So, um, I was wondering..." he started, he then stopped abruptly "Um, nevermind, silly thought really."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:35 pm

"Ocasionally I think silly thoughts should be let go, but some have turned into my best selling books, a bit for your thoughts?" Ink said, creating yet a fourth waffle.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:44 pm

Switchblade sighed, wishing that he could just say what was on his mind, but his fear was stopping him; he hadn't tried for a romance for many years, as a result he couldn't formulate an answer to Ink's question so just remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 10:28 pm

Finishing the last waffle, Ink turned to look at him, studying Switchblade for a moment. "Sorry... didn't mean to pry, it's okay if you don't feel like telling me." Smiling at him, she carried the waffle over to the table, then retrieved the butter and syrup. "Shall we eat then?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:41 am

Switchblade nodded "Sure." he said, as they sat down, he decided to ask his awkward question "Look, what I was meaning to ask was for your opinion on a problem; a mare seems to have fallen in love with me but she always moves around Equestria, which is something I can't do, and she is a bat pony so prefers night to day. But I still like her as well but I am too scared to ask her out, so what should I do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:30 am

Ink thought for a moment to herself. "I'm not really experienced in the matter, but I would say just be yourself. I mean, if you like her, and she likes you, there's nothing that could go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:01 pm

"Yeah, but she doesn't want to stay in one place whereas I can't travel around." he said, looking sadly at Ink.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:02 am

Ink nodded and stood, her mouth full of waffle, walking over to one of the book shelves she grabbed a pristine black book from the shelf and offered it to Switchblade. "Wrote this a while ago for a friend of mine, he wanted to ask a mare out but couldn't, since it's a picture book, you could easily say it's just one of that little filly's and have her read it to the filly. Basically, the book talks about a little monster who couldn't find a home, and kept looking for one, and one day met another monster, and they end up together, ect. One of my favorites to write personally. " Ink smiled. "Being bad with relationships myself, I don't really know what else to do, so, at the least take the book, you don't have to read it or use it."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:09 am

Switchblade took the book with a grateful nod "Thanks Ink. Oh by the way, I need you to do me a massive favour, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:43 pm

Ink nods with a pleasant smile. "Sure, anything for a friend, What can I do for you?
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:50 am

Switchblade sighed heavily "I'm tired of being blamed for the mistake of another, can you find somepony to release the information I've given you about the truth?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:31 pm

Ink smirked. "You underestimate me. I'm close friends with a large number of people in the media business. Magazines, newspapers, bloggers, publishers, that can more than easily be done."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:08 pm

Switchblade smiled "Brilliant, time to leave the past behind." he smiled to himself; he couldn't remember the last time that he had felt this relieved.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:47 am

Ink nodded taking her plate to the counter. "Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Foal's Book   It's a Foal's Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a Foal's Book
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next