My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting to the bottom of This.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mcewanman

mcewanman

Getting to the bottom of This. Empty
PostSubject: Getting to the bottom of This.   Getting to the bottom of This. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:02 pm

This place has become pretty deserted of late. I thought it was just a slump, but I think there's something else. I heard from a good friend from here that she can't actually get into the chatbox, one of the key features of this site. Then something occurred to me- a lot of members just upped and left one day, for no reason whatsoever.

So I've got a theory- there's something up with the coding of the chatbox that's keeping more members away than we think. That's why I need any members to reply here and tell me if they can't get on. From here, I can bring this up with the admins and see if we can get it fixed.

I'm seriously counting on you guys if it is the case, because this place is a truly beautiful site. It just needs a bit of a fixing up.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of This.   Getting to the bottom of This. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:15 pm

A lot of admin have told me over time that they can't do anything about it. I think the best option would be to try and code a different cb?
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of This.   Getting to the bottom of This. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:18 pm

That's a solution certainly, but I'm more using this to determine if this is actually the problem- baby steps.

Also, I was more meaning find a solution in general, not just coding it. I was pretty sure they couldn't actually reprogram it, but there had to be another way to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of This.   Getting to the bottom of This. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Well, she said it is just her javascript says it is void (even after she tried e-mailing them and reinstalling it lots of times). So Idk, it could be computer issues on her part even if she says her comp is kind of new.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of This.   Getting to the bottom of This. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:42 pm

I suppose. It's a theory, and not specific to Ash- she's just evidence here. I think we need to wait and see what replies we get before we start making plans. It could be that it affects certain types of computers, or the rest of us remaining simply use unaffected ones. Either way we need to investigate this, which is what the topic was made for.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of This.   Getting to the bottom of This. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:52 pm

But all I've heard is that Asha alone couldn't connect, I haven't heard of others having a hard time too. I just think everyone is just getting super busy. They will come back, don't worry :P … unless they forget about this place once they are finished doing whatever it is they do. Mlp fandom might be sloping downward (Not saying it is dying, just in a rut right now) since hasbro has put a dampener on what they put on youtube and not to mention that we are joining other fandoms and branching out more.

(I also think you put this in the wrong section :P)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of This.   Getting to the bottom of This. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:55 pm

I suppose. Again, it was more to see if this was the problem, not making definites about saying it was. May have worded it wrong earlier, but I get you. It's just out there to see if it's the case.
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of This.   Getting to the bottom of This. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:55 am

Well reason i'm not is because i have prelims. Sorry :3
Chatbox works fine though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of This.   Getting to the bottom of This. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to the bottom of This.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: