My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outlaw Approval

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Finn glided along the corridors, occasionally screeching or moaning. This seemed to somewhat frighten students, and he just couldn't put into words the hilariousness of seeing little first years squeal in terror. It was late now though, and he doubted anypony would be awake to hear him, unless they were a light sleeper.

For about the fiftieth time since students were sent to bed, Finn howled about needing his bloody horseshoe. This is getting boring.

Suddenly, he heard a faint sneeze coming from the curtains. He whipped around towards the curtain, and grinned mishceviously.

" Ooh, a student out of bed! Somepony is being naughty!" he said in a singsong voice. Nothing like a cute little fugitive, he thought to himself. It looked like something finally somewhat exciting was happening to him.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:43 pm

Misfit had tiptoed out of bed that night. She knew it was against the rules, but she simply couldn't stay in that cooped up room. She wasn't doing so well. She embarrassed herself in class today, hasn't been able to sleep, and has been snuffing a cold for the last week or two. Oh well. It was better than sleeping in an alley, in her old cardboard box, wasn't it?...yeah. Yes, it was. Here she got an education. She got to actually learn magic! She really had to be more thankful for what she had...

But she still needed some fresh air. With her old scarf on, she crept around a curtain. She just wanted to feel the night breeze, the cold wind lick at her fur. That old Slytherian room was so stuffy, and not many ponies liked her too much. In fact, most seemed to despise her. That, or they were really good at hiding their good intentions.

Suddenly, Misfit heard wailings. Shoot! She should've known better! Of course a ghost would be roaming about. Oh, buck, what if he turns her in? The first-year filly held her breath, but much to her dismay, it made her have a need to sneeze. She tried to hold it in, but she knew it was useless. Trying to stifle the sound with her hooves, she sneezed quietly. Maybe he wouldn't hear her. Maybe he'd think he heard something wrong. Maybe he couldn't even hear anything above his wailings...

" Ooh, a student out of bed! Somepony is being naughty!"

Buck.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:19 pm

The ghost couldn't help but snicker. Frightning and pestering students were almost as hilarious as annoying the teachers. They seemed to be the closest thing here to guards and police, but this all was fine for Finn as long as he could have his fun. The only thing that bothered him was that he couldn't exactly steal, being transparent and all that jazz. Then again, that was how he had met his demise.

" I could- should, actually- report you for this, you know. In fact, it's in the rules," he said, almost tauntingly, to whoever was behind the curtain.

" Lucky for you, I happen to despise rules." he gave a small chuckle. he truly wished they did better things to students. Detention? He'd go straight for a nice little adventure in the Forbidden Forest. It was an unfornuate thing, because he highly doubted a student would cower over the possibility of him inducing a punishment where all they did was sit at a desk and file their hooves.

" So, why not come out?" he said, a slightly annoyed edge in his voice after noticing the stupid foal still hadn't left their hiding spot. He wanted- needed something to do. It would be interesting to meet a little troublemaker, a kid who actually has taste for once.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Misfit grew tense when the ghost stated that he should report her. Oh no, she couldn't get in trouble. Not again. She had gotten in so much trouble in class lately, blowing up beakers and lighting the entire class's feathers on fire, if she made one more mistake this week, she swore she'd get kicked before she could mumble "I didn't mean to.". But she calmed a little after the ghost assured his hatred for rules, though a ball of nerves was still rooted in her gut. The filly drew a deep breath, then strode from behind the curtain.

She held her patched hat between her hooves, which fully exposed her head, messy mane, curved horn, cut ears, and all. Misfit blew a white strand of hair from the front of her face. "A-aye, hello..." She said sheepishly. However, her shy attitude didn't last long. She had never been this close to a ghost before. It was chilly, numbing. She almost liked it. It reminded her of her old alley, though she didn't know why that was comforting.

She squinted her eyes, a spark of curiosity lighting up within them. She was speaking before she could stop herself. "Ah... Just look at how the light goes through you! It's all fixated and shimmery!" She took a step forward, analyzing the way the moonlight poured from a nearby window and through the ghost. "It's... it's actually rather beautiful... D-do you do that on purpose, or does that just happen?" She asks, genuinely interested.

Misfit then remembered the situation she was in, stepping back and bowing her head. Ah, she really thinks she should just tape her mouth shut sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:41 pm

((Mind if I join this thread?
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:25 am

(No, not at all, Thespi!)

(Ugh, late replies are so very blagh, please forgive me, guys.)

Finn stared at the filly in surprise. He didn't think anyone had ever commented about anything like what had just come from her lips. In fact, he doubted he even noticed it. He quickly regained himself, and snorted.

" Do you think I care how pretty and sparkly I look?" the ghost said, with a sigh. The former thief really hoped the answer was a no. He couldn't look pretty- he was supposed to be terrifying. he quickly glided away from the window to take away the effect.

" So why are you out of bed? As much as I approve of it, I can guarantee it won't end well. You'll end up quite like me," he said tauntingly.

" You know what they do to fugitives such as yourself?" he said in a hushed voice. He'd known first years , sometimes even second of third years, to squeal in fright when he pulled this one. He didn't know why he thought of this earlier- this completely solved the detention issue.

" First, they force you to eat a whole bowl of bat wings. Then, once you feel sick to your stomach, you will be sent to live refuge in the Forbidden forest- and the next day, they'll find your remains and clean it up after you've been mauled horribly by terrible evil creatures, but you know what? Nopony will know about it but the teachers. The keep it secret so they don't have to tell the headmaster- other students have fallen victims to this... you might be next, little filly," he finished his speech off with a hiss at the end. He really outdid himself this time. In fact, he may have gone too far. He sort of doubted she'd believe him. No matter, he thought to himself, and patiently waited to hear a horrified scream from the filly.

Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:36 pm

(Of course you can, Thespi! As soon as you find an opening to fit in one of your characters, come on in! And Hobbit, it's alright! It's not your fault your a busy-butt)

Misfit was almost disappointed when the ghost moved from the window's light. It was a rather wonderful effect, whether the ghost believed it or not.

"So why are you out of bed? As much as I approve of it, I can guarantee it won't end well. You'll end up quite like me,"

She almost started to answer his question, but the ghost continued before she could. It seemed it was mostly rhetorical. That, or he expected her to interrupt him, like a good fugitive would. Soon he was describing to her a form of terrible punishment. She listened intensely, eyes growing bigger and bigger as he went on. When he finally finished, letting out a long, whispery hiss for affect, the filly stood there for a moment. She didn't want to die just for wanting some night air! Her eyebrows narrowed, and for a moment, she looked shocked. However, the expression soon washed away. The entire story whizzed through her head, but some things didn't click together. This puzzle didn't have all the same pieces.

"...But..." She finally said, letting out her confusement and curiosity. "...W-why feed students a whole bowl of bat wings? Bat wings are really, really important to some potions, and super expensive. I-I should know. Besides, a whole bowl wouldn't do much belly-ache wise. Bat wings are very thin and don't have many calories. I mean... u-unless it was, like, a super big bowl, right?" She asked, spreading her arms out wide to show the approximate size of the bowl. The filly continued. "And... my father used to be a professor here, and he didn't say anything about leaving students in the f-forest. ...Was he l-lying? Oh... I don't think he was, but, I g-guess he could be... I suppose, if you had to keep this all hidden, y-you couldn't even tell your foals, right? Aye..." She stared at the floor, trying to figure this out. Not once in her head, however, did she think this ghost was simply telling her a tall-taled lie.

A small, slightly sad smile crept to her lips. "And what's so bad about the Forbidden Forest? It's f-forbidden, right? So wouldn't a good little fugitive want to h-have an excuse to go there? I mean... I know i-it's super dangerous and deadly and all, b-but just think of all the rare creatures you could see before you died! That'd be a pretty good w-way to go, I think."

"Besides..." She added, grinning brightly. "If I died on Hogwarts grounds, I would get to be a ghost, like you!" For a second, she wondered if maybe her dad could still be here, as a ghost, but she didn't say this outloud. It was millisecond of hope, but she then remembered he hadn't actually died on Hogwarts land.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Vassago was breaking curfew. It was a passive crime, even if he was caught there would be no REAL reprisal. The real reason, other than abject boredom, was that he had a feeling that be should go for a walk. Whenever Vassago got a feeling, he tended to adhere to its whims.

Besides..." She added, grinning brightly. "If I died on Hogwarts grounds, I would get to be a ghost, like you!" For a second, she wondered if maybe her dad could still be here, as a ghost, but she didn't say this outloud. It was millisecond of hope, but she then remembered he hadn't actually died on Hogwarts land.

Vassago's ear perked up as he stopped just before rounding a corner. He sniffed the air. "ghost...?" He muttered to himself He peeked behind the corner at Misfit and Finn. "Pop Wyvern?"

What her actual name was eluded him. He recognized the ghost from his last year here, but he never was the social type. He sat down behind the corner and listened.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:33 pm

( Thanks ever so much for understanding, Moonie!)

"Besides..." She added, grinning brightly. "If I died on Hogwarts grounds, I would get to be a ghost, like you!" Finn's eye twitched in annoyance, and he barely restrained himself from hitting something- but of course that wouldn't work anyway. This filly clearly had no clue how to be scared, which was a huge dissapointment.

It was interesting that her cousin or whatever worked here... had he seen him here? When was he here? The ghost had no idea. These years in this old school flew by quickly- he quickly forgot past teachers, professors, everything. Even the houses- the only one he could remember was Hugabutt. And why in the world someone would give a house a name like that was beyond him.

" Your uncle was a professor here?" the thief asked, trying to sound as bored as possible. Truth being, he was sort of interested. It seemed to him that children of professors were the most unlikely to be doing something like this.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:31 pm

The ghost seemed upset. It was actually pretty clear that he was annoyed with her. At first the reason eluded her... oh, wait! Of course! He was trying to scare her! That was like, part of his job, right? Oh, now she felt kinda bad. She was terrified of dying and all, she wasn't trying to be smart-alecky or anything.

She perked up at the question. She knew the partly-transparent stallion was trying to sound uninterested, but she could tell he was at least a little curious. She had grown to have an ear for these things. Not that'd she let the ghost know. That would spoil his fun. "O-oh, yes, my dad! Taught Potions, ya see. But... he doesn't work here anymore." She stated. The filly squirmed a little before continuing. "Ya s-see... he went away some years ago. Well, n-not went a away, exactly. Left us. Traveled to the other side. Met his maker." She sighed. "What I'm trying to say it, he's, well, dead. 'Mum too. That was k-kinda why I'm curious if you know of him. Like... if he's here, maybe."

Bah, that sentence was more bumpy and jagged than a Hungarian Horntail's back. Misfit let her eyes wander for a moment. She let the sounds, sights, and smells of Hogwarts at night come into her system. She needed this for the memories, and it was a good time as any.

But then something else came up. It was a different scent, something other than old walls and dry parchment. (the ghost kinda lacked a smell, by the way. Except maybe an old scent of iron rust and mint leaves, if that makes any sense.) It smelled like.... a colt? Not just any colt, but the one she had met on the train, a fellow Slytherian. Vassago? Yes, that was it. What was he doing around here?
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:12 am

Vassago felt a wave of annoyance, then barely contained interest, probably from the ghost. He took a moment to marvel how different ghosts felt than the normal ponies Vassago was surrounded by on a day to day basis. Everything was so much stronger post-mortem. Emotions, thoughts, everything. He mused for a moment, maybe it had to do with the lack of a corporeal shell to keep those intangible things inside?

She perked up at the question. She knew the partly-transparent stallion was trying to sound uninterested, but she could tell he was at least a little curious. She had grown to have an ear for these things. Not that'd she let the ghost know. That would spoil his fun. "O-oh, yes, my dad! Taught Potions, ya see. But... he doesn't work here anymore." She stated. The filly squirmed a little before continuing. "Ya s-see... he went away some years ago. Well, n-not went a away, exactly. Left us. Traveled to the other side. Met his maker." She sighed. "What I'm trying to say it, he's, well, dead. 'Mum too. That was k-kinda why I'm curious if you know of him. Like... if he's here, maybe."

"Dead?" Vassago muttered. He stood up and took a step back, but stopped. "one... more look couldn't hurt. Could it." He crept up and peeked out from the corner, finding the ghost, and the-

He made eye contact with Misfit and instinctively jumped back, stiffling his yelp with a hoof shoved in his mouth. He let himself slide down the wall and sighed. So much for stealth and subtlety. Best to run now and hope for the best that she's just... sleepwalking.

"Sleepwalking. Really." Vas shook his head as he started to creep in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:21 pm

Finn blinked in surprise in response to the filly. Dead? He hadn't expected that reponse at all. What a lucky filly this one was- from what he could tell no parents equals no responsibility, which also equals fun. She clearly didn't know how lucky she was- what kind of pony wanted their parent to haunt them after they were finally freed from them?

He snorted. " Oh, if he was around here, I would have seen him by now. Anyway, you can't possibly want your unc- I mean, your dad back. I never had one of those, and I was fine. " he added. The thief had managed fine stealing and robbing. In fact, he had fared quite well- the only place where he ever messed up was in one area he never thought he could even come close to- caring.

The ghost curled his lip in disgust, just thinking about it. It was his fault he was like this, why did he have to be so- suddenly he heard a muffled noise coming from around the corner, and whipped his head towards the noise.

" What's this? Another one?" the stallion said.

" Oh, dear I might have to report him," he said, a bit louder so hopefully whoever was scuffling about could hear him. he hoped it was a student, or else that comment had just made him seem incredibly stupid. Not to mention, he may have luck with another student. This one was too.... curious.

Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:52 pm

Misfit snorted before she could stop herself. "You're fine? Mister, I hate to break it to you, but you're dead." Then, realizing what she had said was a bit rude, she quickly retaliated herself. "A-aye, sorry." The filly sighed. She should really just settle on a personality for once. This was why she wasn't a fan of social interaction; it always made you doubt yourself. But she was pretty pathetic if she can't handle interacting with a ghost.

"But, eh, it's kinda complicated. I-I do want him back, ya see... but the, well, freedom is just as wonderful. I got a taste of both worlds, and now, I h-honestly can't choose which I prefer. N-not that I can. Life's already decided for me, aye..."

The ghost was looking off into the distance, seeming almost disgusted. Was it something she said, or was he just remembering something..?

Misfit turned, only to catch somepony else's eye. It was Vassago. She showed a flicker of surprise, but definitely not as much it should have been. She was already guessing he was around here somewhere. She quickly turned her head back around to look at Finn. If the ghost caught her eyes lingering, he'd find the second-year himself.

Except he already did. "What's this? Another one?  Oh, dear, I might have to report him." So, he was found out. At least she wasn't going to get chewed out alone. Misfit liked Vassago too. He was one of the Slytherians who didn't tease her. She had this odd feeling that the ghost didn't like her too much. Which was a shame, since the filly absolutely loved ghosts, and any other supernatural or odd being.

"Miste-, uhm, I mean, Vassago, come on out. Y-you've been found out already. There's no use in h-hiding..." She stated behind her back. She almost added a habited 'Mister' on the front of his name, but held herself. They were nearly the same age.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:15 am

Vassago stopped halfway from the corner and made a very audible groan. "Yes yes yes. Fine. Whatever."

"Miste-, uhm, I mean, Vassago, come on out. Y-you've been found out already. There's no use in h-hiding..."

Vassago peaked behind the corner one more time, this time with a grin on his face. "Did you almost call me mister?" He snickered before gliding out into the hallway, almost as ghostlike as Finn himself.

"Having a little midnight chat? Honestly, Mr. Finn, who ever got in trouble for being out past quitting time?" He was quick to point out, settling to the side of his fellow student, making a comfortable triangle between himself, Finn, and Misfit. "Besides, curfew was always a superfluous rule. Sometimes I think Celestia makes these silly restrictions for the sole purpose that Students will intentionally break them."

"Isn't that right... uh... Map Pagan?" Vas poked.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:12 pm

Finn narowed his eyes. " Was. I was fine," he growled. The filly quickly apologized, and the thief snorted in response. He had clearly made a mistake in trying to scare this pony- she was too curious, not nearly squeamish enough, and apparently liked to insult innocent ghosts who never did anything wrong to them.

"Miste-, uhm, I mean, Vassago, come on out. Y-you've been found out already. There's no use in h-hiding..." Sure enough, the pony revealed himself, a grin spread across his face.

"Did you almost call me mister?" he said, snickering. The ghost eyed him, trying to see if he could remember him. He looked vaguely familiar, he was likely around last year. Finn's mood soured as he realized that this one was just too old. This was just not his day.

"Having a little midnight chat? Honestly, Mr. Finn, who ever got in trouble for being out past quitting time?Besides, curfew was always a superfluous rule. Sometimes I think Celestia makes these silly restrictions for the sole purpose that Students will intentionally break them.Isn't that right... uh... Map Pagan?" the student pointed out, now settled in a triangle between himself, the other student, and Finn.

" Yeah well, I gave it my best shot. It's not my fault the staff can't come up with any fun punishments," he said defensively, about ready to leave. Finn crossed his hooves, and gave a dramatic sigh.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:15 pm

Misfit's face flushed a bit red. "W-well... yes. I tend to call ponies with, eh, formal-ish titles. Hard to break h-habit." She explained, stumbling over her words. "Isn't that right, Mister Finn Sir?" She grinned almost shyly, glancing at the ghost.

She listened as Vassago took a bite out of Finn's threats. Ah, she should have known that! Of course they wouldn't kick her out just for night-walking. She must look like such a buffoon, panicking about and apologizing. Well, at least she didn't have to worry about being expelled anymore. ...At least, with this. She still had to be concerned if Hogwarts would kick you out if you accidentally set the Transfiguration teacher on fire.

Vassago suddenly referred back to her. Map Pagan? Who was Map Pagan? It sounded a lot like another name, though. Hers, to be precise. How in the world did this colt know... nevermind. It didn't matter right now. Misfit did, in fact, agree with Vassago. "Oh, y-yes, obviously. Rules were made for breaking, and if you're g-gonna, you might as well shatter 'em." Agh, that sounded a lot cooler in her head.

The filly saw how the ghost seemed to be ready to leave. She should feel relieved, but in all honestly, this was exciting. Well, not 'exciting' persay, but.... exhilarating. Interesting. Beneficial. She didn't, surprisingly, want the ghost to leave. What was wrong with her. "Well, if you feel like you can't scare me, or him, or whatever, can you.... h-help me? I was just going for a night stroll, but I'm very... peckish. Actually, I'd say I was starving, but I actually know what that feels like, so... Anyway, do you think you could show me, or, uhm, maybe, us the way to the house-elf kitchen...thingy...pantry...abobber?"
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:43 pm

" Yeah well, I gave it my best shot. It's not my fault the staff can't come up with any fun punishments,"

Vassago, a little more kindly, rephrased. "Of course! But then we wouldn't be able to learn of your extensive life of crime! As a history buff, I would be honored to listen to tales of your thieving days."

"Oh, y-yes, obviously. Rules were made for breaking, and if you're g-gonna, you might as well shatter 'em."

Vassago nodded enthusiastically in agreement, allowing his gaze to ominously linger on Misfit. His mind grasped out for her real name, He attempted to ignore the strong memories from the ghost and shift through all the static. Something... that smelled nice? Lots of fire. So much fire. It burned and danced and was horrible and beautiful and- Vassago backed off of the memory.

"Well, if you feel like you can't scare me, or him, or whatever, can you.... h-help me? I was just going for a night stroll, but I'm very... peckish. Actually, I'd say I was starving, but I actually know what that feels like, so... Anyway, do you think you could show me, or, uhm, maybe, us the way to the house-elf kitchen...thingy...pantry...abobber?"

Vassago blinked and blankly let his eyes wander in confusion. "...larder? stockroom? provender? Pfffff. Food is for the week." He blew a raspberry and sighed dramatically. "But I would never leave a fellow classmate in the lurch, Pop Diggen." He waited a while to see whether he got the name correct yet, but after a moment continued.

"However... I don't know too much of the grounds... But..." he glanced at Finn. "I'm certain that somepony else does..."
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:09 pm

"Of course! But then we wouldn't be able to learn of your extensive life of crime! As a history buff, I would be honored to listen to tales of your thieving days." the young stallion chirped. Finn perked up slightly at this, but still managed to keep his upset look. He wasn't about to let them off easy for this, berating him like that.

"Oh, y-yes, obviously. Rules were made for breaking, and if you're g-gonna, you might as well shatter 'em." the other student added.

"Well, if you feel like you can't scare me, or him, or whatever, can you.... h-help me? I was just going for a night stroll, but I'm very... peckish. Actually, I'd say I was starving, but I actually know what that feels like, so... Anyway, do you think you could show me, or, uhm, maybe, us the way to the house-elf kitchen...thingy...pantry...abobber?" she asked. The ghost groaned. He hated the kitchen- those weird creepy elf things freaked him out, and he especially couldn't stand all the mouthwatering smells of steaming platters of food.

"...larder? stockroom? provender? Pfffff. Food is for the weak.However... I don't know too much of the grounds... But..." he glanced at Finn. "I'm certain that somepony else does..."

Finn gave a long sigh. " That's true,I know where it is," he said carefully. After all, he had been haunting Hogwarts for quite a long time, of course he would know where places were. They seemed to be the onl y thing in the school that wasn't constantly changing.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:18 pm

"...larder? stockroom? provender? Pfffff. Food is for the weak. But I would never leave a fellow classmate in the lurch, Pop Diggen."

Vassago looked at her almost expectantly. Why was he always calling her these odd names? She shook her head, both in confusement and the fact that the name was incorrect.

"However... I don't know too much of the grounds... But... I'm certain that somepony else does..."

Misfit brought her attention back to the ghost. He seemed rather unexcited with the idea. In fact, he looked downright annoyed. Why? What was she saying to make him so grumpy? Maybe it couldn't be helped. Even so, she was afraid the ghost was going to storm off at any second if she didn't do something.

"Oh, please, sir? I haven't really eaten all that much lately... M-my fellow Slytherians have kinda've been..." She bit her lip. This was no time to be a tattle tale. So what if they took her food sometimes. They didn't even touch her or anything, just played little mind games or stole it when she wasn't looking. It's her fault she let her instincts become so dulled. "Uh, I mean, I've b-been giving them a lot of my dinners. Y-yeah, you see, they need it a lot more than me, right? They're i-in older grades, so... uhm, they need more food to, eh, think properly? Cause their c-classes are harder? Y-yeah." The already low confidence in her voice was steadily dropping. She had no idea where that explanation had been going. If she had been back in the city, she could've just stolen them back, or hidden her food under her bed, or any other intelligent thing. That's what she was good at. Surviving. But here, she couldn't even look at somepony wrong or touch a curtain without scolding.

"Anyway... how about it? I mean, we're already out of bed. Besides, doesn't a ghost want something that a-a student can help with? A-anything at all?"
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:32 pm

Well, that name wasn't right either... Vas would have to keep on trying. Hopefully he would find out before the Primary does. Its a little game he plays with himself. Literally.

"Oh, please, sir? I haven't really eaten all that much lately... M-my fellow Slytherians have kinda've been..." She bit her lip. This was no time to be a tattle tale. So what if they took her food sometimes. They didn't even touch her or anything, just played little mind games or stole it when she wasn't looking. It's her fault she let her instincts become so dulled. "Uh, I mean, I've b-been giving them a lot of my dinners. Y-yeah, you see, they need it a lot more than me, right? They're i-in older grades, so... uhm, they need more food to, eh, think properly? Cause their c-classes are harder? Y-yeah."

Well, that is a dirty, dirty lie.

Vas' tongue clicked in his mouth. "Noooooo..." He slowly let his long extended no peter out and die, giving Misfit a sidelong glance of mock sympathy, slowly nodding his head.. He mouthed 'giving' to her silently and gave her an exaggerated wink.

"Anyway... how about it? I mean, we're already out of bed. Besides, doesn't a ghost want something that a-a student can help with? A-anything at all?"

"Yeah!" Vassago turned attention to the ghost. "A midnight soiree into the kitchens must be worth some payment. And I would like to say that I always repay my debts. " He grinned to himself proudly, silently reminding himself that this is exactly why he was in Slytherin in the first place. O Pride, ye are a harsh mistress.

But, poor Misfit. He would pity her, but pity doesn't stop bullies and the less desirable sorts of their house. However, he decided that something must be done. Sic semper Tyrannus and all that.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:53 pm

"Anyway... how about it? I mean, we're already out of bed. Besides, doesn't a ghost want something that a-a student can help with? A-anything at all?" the student said, a desperate edge in her voice.

"Yeah!A midnight soiree into the kitchens must be worth some payment. And I would like to say that I always repay my debts. " the male student agreed, turning towards the thief. Finn pursed his lips, deep in thought. He certaintly liked the sound of that. For a swift moment, his eyes glinted with an old greed, which quickly faded as his heart sank. they couldn't get him anything- what use was gems, money, anything worthwhile to him, when he was dead? There was always assistance with causing mischief, but Finn would rather die (again) then ever ask for help. After all, he didn't need that at all- he prided himself in doing his work on his own, and quite efficiently at that, at least most of the time. This ghost wasn't going to make the same mistake twice.

Wait. There is one thing.... Finn's transparent lips curled in a sly grin.

" Maybe there is one thing... it would be much appreciated if you could locate an old friend of mine... it won't be much, just a bit of spelunking in a few places in this lovely school..." his voice trailed off, and his smile quickly turned to a snarl as he glared at the two young ponies.

" But you have to swear you'll find him- or at the very least, try, or you two won't be getting a single crumb from that kitchen," he warned, his previously gleeful expression serious- or dare I say, dead serious. Finn wasn't positive the students would be willing to do such a thing for him in exchange for doing some possibly dangerous snooping- but then again, the female filly looked oddly thin, which struck him as strange. He knew the students got meals- he could inhale the heavenly scents all the way across the commons.
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 pm

((Mind if I hop in? If you don't great! If you do, IGNORE THIS :P))

Pixel stood underneath the shadows and listened to the conversation. She was deep in thought as she heard what the paranormal entity had to say, and what she had saw before, she was unsure of whether help the ghost, had she been in the filly's shoes.

Her wings shifted underneath the cloak, and her ears flicked underneath her hood in remote silence. She was content. Usually she was seen as shy and timid during the day, but at night... At night, Pixel was at home. She was the top mare, not the senior students. It was here, she knew every step that creaked, every shadow that hid a pony from sight. Every sound, every sight, every scent seemed heightened. It was here, in this reclusive shadow, where she felt truly powerful.

She had come here due to the sudden stop of that silly poltergeist's moaning to see what's up. She didn't fear of being caught. No one could catch her, she was stealthy in daylight, and even more so at night. So, she simply observed in the shadows, her mysterious cloaked figure waiting to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:01 am

(I don't mind you jumping in! I doubt the others will, but if any of you guys mind, just say so! Also, sorry sorry sorry for taking so long. I've been a bit of a busy bee.)

For a moment, she thought they believed her. For a moment, she believed that the lie she had fed them sounded completely plausible. But then her heart sank, and the Vassago smirked at her, along with a devious wink. Of course. It was a pitiful lie. Not even the most gullible would have believed it.

Misfit gazed intently at the ghost. Different emotions found their way onto his face. Oh, if only he would just answer her. She was hungry... aah, so hungry. She had been through much hungrier times before, but the fact that she was supposed to be getting a healthy amount of food is what made her stomach gurgle. Stupid upperclass-ponies. Just because they were Slytherians didn't give them the excuse to be cruel. This was the reason she joined in the first place. To change this, to try and give Slytherians back their former glory. Or maybe they never even had an honest pride. Maybe it was always sneaking and sleaziness. Either way, she'd fight to change the house into something she could be genuinely proud of.

But, by the gods, if they had let her bring her dagger with her.... those bullies would have a few bloody slashes to match their deeds.

Wait. No. Don't think like that. Bad Misfit. Shame on you.

"Maybe there is one thing... it would be much appreciated if you could locate an old friend of mine... it won't be much, just a bit of spelunking in a few places in this lovely school... But you have to swear you'll find him- or at the very least, try, or you two won't be getting a single crumb from that kitchen,"

She was nodding her head before he even finished. "Yes, yes! Spelunking? W-where? And how? But wherever it is, sure! I w-would be ready to do it really any time there isn't c-classes going on!"

Misfit didn't so easily give in to the deal for the reasons you'd think. She wasn't that completely desperate for food that she would jump at any option, no matter how risky. No, it was the fact that it was something to do. Something other than the classes and the students. She wasn't doing so well in the classes. Actually, that wasn't right. She was outstanding in the actual nonmagic classes, Potions, Herbology, and Astronomy. They were even thinking of letting her go into the Caring of Magical Creatures with the second years. But things that actually took magic... Bleh. Charms, Transfiguration, she was almost failing. She just kept setting everything on fire. The teachers kept telling her that it was normal, that she'd get a hang of it, but if she didn't learn soon, they'd loose their patience. Or worse.

She needed something to get her mind off it all. And not only that, she needed something active. Not sports, no. Something that was real, that got her blood pumping and her mind racing. Very rarely did anything here rely on instincts or her type of skills. And she couldn't let those instincts get dulled. She had sharpened them for the last few years, and she would still keep them to the whetstone, no matter where she was or went. She needed the thrill. There were the reasons she stole back in the alley. Yes, obviously she needed the money, but the fact that the ponies didn't even notice, the fact that she could do it... heck, she stole an amulet from a jewelry store just to see if she could. She returned a day later due to a heavy conscience, but she did it. And it was kinda sad to admit, but she needed some other kind of thrill. She needed adventure.

What she didn't tell the ghost and the colt was that she caught the scent of somepony else. There was another pony around, female, but she kept her lips locked. Misfit could tell that the pony didn't want to be seen.  She could hear it. The way she moved, practically silently, and carried herself across the creaky floors. She had barely noticed her, actually. And that was only because she herself was one to sneak about in the shadows, senses skilled and trained to pick up nearly anything. It took one to know one. But would the others detect her presence, that was the question...
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:46 pm

( I wouldn't mind at all, either! By the way, is it my turn to post or Thespi's? Sowwy, I get confused rather easily!)
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:40 pm

(Thespi, I believe, but he will be absent for a little bit due to things, I think.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outlaw Approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outlaw Approval
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next