My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bully and the Brain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

The Bully and the Brain Empty
PostSubject: The Bully and the Brain   The Bully and the Brain I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:32 am

It was getting late. Yet once again, Ivy League had duty as head mare. The Stallion she was supposed to be working with, whatever his name was, hadn't showed yet. Earlier, she'd caught a firstie out of bed, and a ghost pulling a prank. The only thing that would make this day worse, would be if she made a professor mad (which happened first class), failed a test (second class) or if she caught somepony being bullied.
That, was yet to happen, and if it did, Ivy simply hoped it wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
MintySwirls

PostSubject: Re: The Bully and the Brain   The Bully and the Brain I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:57 pm

"Oh, No! Please!" A mare screamed. "I-im sorry!,i didnt mean to do it!" She yelled again.
"Yea right! I soo believe you....not! Hahaaahaa. Come on boys let get her!" A stallion boomed.
"No! Please dont!" The mare had her books shoved from her hooves and the stallion knocked her down. He jumped on her and braught a hoof to his head preparing to bring it down on her cowring face.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: The Bully and the Brain   The Bully and the Brain I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:36 am

Professor Grizz walked over speaking like snape, and while lift the deliquints away from here said" what i dont understand is why you three continue to harrass female students " with that he teleported them to the headmaster office" are you alright" he asked flatly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bully and the Brain   The Bully and the Brain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bully and the Brain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General :: My Little Hogwarts-
Jump to: