My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeking a Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

Seeking a Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:54 pm

Switchblade smiled politely at Ink "I just need a bit of advice with caring for a pony." he said, moving aside slightly.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:10 am

Ink watched as Pillow peeked around Switchblade. Laughing lightly she motioned for them to come inside. "Well well well, who do we have here? " Pillow blinked at Ink. "You look funny." Ink laughed again and walked over to the trapdoor that led down to the rest of the house. "I'll be right back." vanishing down the hole, Ink reappeared a moment later with a dozen foal's books, a saddlebag, and a stuffed bear. Pillow practically attacked the stuff, but neatly arranged the books into the saddlebag, laying the bear on top.
So well, what do you know, the infamous Switchblade a father? Best advice I can give is be yourself. Most ponies have a natural instinct for parenthood."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:03 am

Switchblade laughed lightly "I'm not 'that' well known, Ink." he looked at Pillow and smiled "Aren't you going to introduce yourself to Miss Stain?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:41 pm

Pillow blinked before the gesture registered with her, running a hoof through her mane she nodded. "Hiya Miss Stain, I'ma Piwwow Dew." Ink smiled and ruffled Pillow's mane. "Well it's a real pleasure to meet you Pillow. I'm Ink Stain. " Looking to Switchblade she gave a warm smile. "No worries with this one Switchblade, she seems bright. I'm sure you two will get along fine."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:55 am

Switchblade laughed slightly "I was never afraid that we might not get along. Say, how about introducing us to the kids downstairs, it'll be good to find Pillow some friends to play with when I'm working." he suggested, he turned to Pillow "Would you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Pillow Dew nodded, smiling happily. Ink smiled as well and opened the trap door. "In fair warning, they just got out of school so they may be more than a little hyper." Eagerly Pillow glided down after Ink, looking about the house area of It's a Foal's Life.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:04 pm

Switchblade smiled, following the pair "Well I don't think that I can recall many non-hyper foals." he said, but still preparing himself.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:08 am

Ink laughs lightly. "I don't know if the Wizzes can ever be classified as not hyper." As they reached the store, Pillow quickly was nearly swallowed by the other foals and fillies. However, almost as instantly as they surrounded her, they ganged up on her, starting to tease her about her narcolepsy, being that a number of them had seen her conk out mid flight, or even on the few days she would come to school.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Switchblade ran through the group and scooped Pillow up "Stop that, all of you!" he shouted above the noise, his anger causing his armor to glow bright and his eyes causing the lenses of his goggles to also glow white.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:16 am

Pillow's heart swelled with adoration and prize as her adopted father rescued her from the bullies. Ink, simply stared in astonishment at his glowing armor and lenses. The bullies backed off, but it also left Ink and Pillow staring at Switch in astonishment over his display.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:24 am

'okay, Switchblade, calm down.' he thought to himself, taking a deep breath, as he exhaled, the light faded away and left his normal colour there. He sighed "Are you alright, Pillow?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:49 pm

Pillow nodded gently. "Awm Fwine."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:29 pm

Switchblade sighed with relief "Good." He then tilted his head at Ink quizzically "what?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 11:34 am

Ink shrugged, "It just seemed strange, Those foals will rarely listen to anyone. Thanknyou for intervening."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Switchblade nodded "Intervening was both my pleasure and my duty." he put Pillow back onto the floor, realising that he had been holding her up for a while.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:10 pm

Pillow smiled at him. Ink nodded.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Switchblade smiled and looked at Pillow "Should we risk trying to meet them again now they know that your father is here?" he asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:37 pm

Pillow blinked at him nervously. In truth she didnt desire to venture the chance, and thus, she remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 6:40 pm

Switchblade nodded "It's okay, I'll take your silence as a no; I know how painful mockery is but just remember, you are one of the best and most beautiful ponies to me, and I wouldn't want you to change yourself for anypony."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:47 pm

Pillow's 8 year old filly heart swelled with such compliments and she nuzzled her father. "Aw pwamise awl aways be yah piwwow dew." She mummered with a certain spark in her eyes. "No buwwy cawn change meh."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:53 pm

Switchblade smiled warmly "Good, just remember that when others try to pick on you; I will always love you."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Pillow nodded, beaming and nuzzling him gently. "I love you too daddy."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Switchblade looked at Ink "Hmm, perhaps this is easier than I first thought."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 11:14 am

Ink laughs. "What did I tell you, everypony has insticts for parenthood, you just never know it yourself."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Switchblade laughs quietly "Yea, I guess you're right. Hey, Ink, how much do you charge for your books?" he asked, turning to look back at Pillow to check she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking a Home
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next