My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abra Kadabra (RETIRED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lou

Lou

Abra Kadabra (RETIRED) Empty
PostSubject: Abra Kadabra (RETIRED)   Abra Kadabra (RETIRED) I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 4:37 pm

[size=31]ABRA KADABRA[/size]

Abra Kadabra (RETIRED) Abra_k10

Species: Unicorn

Mane: Very colorful. It is long and a bit wild, streaked with pink, orange, yellow, green, and blue. There are bangs that cover one of her eyes.

Tail: Same style as mane.

Eyes: Electric orange.

Body: Indigo in color. She is tall and skinny, with long legs. Abra Kadabra often wears a black coat with coattails, a small top hat over one ear, and black bangles on her forelegs. She occasionally carries a black cane-like stick with a gold-colored top.

Cutie Mark: A magician's magic wand and top hat

Age (Baby,adult): Adult, 22 human years

Personality: Abra Kadabra has a very colorful personality, just like her mane and tail. She is manipulative and knows how to use her charm and good looks to get what she wants. Because of this, she can be pretty flirtatious.

This mare is quick on and with her hooves. Being a magician, this is a very good quality. If she really wanted to, she could become a pickpocket.

She is very mischievous and curious and sometimes goes snooping around town looking for trouble. She likes to mess with ponies too, especially messing with their heads.

Although she hates being lied to, she won't hesitate to lie to somepony else just as long as she won't get in trouble.

Overall, Abra Kadabra is very smart. She loves to smile, and her favorite thing in the whole world is performing magic tricks.

Likes: Pranking others. Having fun. Getting bits for her tricks. Magic. Performing magic tricks. Getting what she wants. Playing cards. Slight-of-hoof tricks.

Dislikes: Terrible magicians. Liars. Bullies. Magic tricks she can figure out. When ponies figure out her own tricks. When she doesn't get her way.

History: Abra Kadabra was born in Manehattan to two Unicorns. Although the loving parents tried their best to make their oldest daughter happy, they also had five other younger foals to take care of, plus holding up their jobs.

Abra was often stuck with the tedious task of entertaining her younger siblings while her parents worked. As soon as she learned to use her magic, she discovered that the easiest way to do that was to perform magic tricks. It turned out that she was very good at doing that, plus the very aspects of the magic fascinated her.

By the time her 6th birthday rolled around, her hard-working parents had noticed how much their filly loved doing magic. They bought her a top hat and cloak, the very ones she still wears today. Of course, they were a lot bigger on her back then. They also got her a book of magic tricks.

This book taught her almost everything she knows. She loved the book and outfit so much that she refused to take it off for a few years. This caused her to get bullied and teased in school. To cope with this, she actually scared her tormentors a little with her magic. They swore to do whatever she wanted to keep her from doing magic, which is where she gets her little spoiled streak.

During the school year, when she was around 7 years old, Abra got her cutie mark. She had been sitting under a tree practicing her magic and re-reading her book for the third time. At that precise moment she had perfected all the tricks in the book and had memorized the book almost word-for-word. The flash of light didn't really surprise her, since she was using magic. But when she turned around, she noticed that she had gained her cutie mark: a magic wand and top hat.

After she got out of school, Abra Kadabra tried to earn more money for her family by doing tricks on the streets of Manehattan and charging bits for each one. She became fairly successful, but eventually that kind of life bored her. The mare moved to Canterlot to live her life the way she wanted to live it, as a travelling magician.

Abra now owns an apartment in Canterlot but frequently travels to Ponyville to perform.

Example RP segment: 4. Your OC is framed by a robber who plants his weapon on him/her. A Guardpony threatens to take your OC into custody. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Abra Kadabra trotted down the street, marveling at how empty the surrounding area was. All of a sudden a pony in black barreled into her from behind. The mare felt something being shoved into her cloak and she let out a giggle. Somepony was trying to outsmart a magician.

She stuck her hoof out and tripped the pony, discovering it to be a stallion. Giving him a sweet smile, she batted her eyelashes and placed a hoof on his chest to pin him to the ground.

"Now that wasn't very nice, dear~! Maybe you should think before you do things, hm?" she cooed, shaking the object out of her cloak. A bag of presumably stolen bits clattered to the ground. The stallion gave her a worried look, then wrenched himself out of her grip and galloped away.

Abra frowned and pursed her lips as a guard pony immediately came up behind her. "Excuse me, miss," the stallion said slowly and steadily. "But i'm going to have to take you in for interrogation. Looks like you've stolen this bag of bits."

"Bag of bits?" the mare asked incredulously. She gradually charged her horn up with orange magic as she reached out to grab the bag. "Oh, you mean this bag of bits~!" The unicorn slowly circled around the guard pony, jingling the bag in his face. She gave him a hurt expression as she stopped near his flank, poking her bottom lip out.

"Sir, I am shocked that you would even think of such a thing!"

The stallion blinked, his hard expression faltering. Seems like he was one of the more dimwitted guards. "Well, miss, you are holding the bits in your hoof...If you didn't steal them, then who did?"

Abra circled back around to stand next to him. As she spoke she moved her hooves around a lot and made sure the guard was looking at her so he wouldn't notice her levitating the bag into his saddlebag with her magic. "What bits? What are you talking about, dear? Nopony stole anything!"

"I...what?"

"I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about!" the mare gasped, feigning surprise. "Are you getting enough sleep?"

"No, not really..." The guard pony frowned and shook his head as if to clear it. "Sorry to bother you, miss." he said slowly, then turned tail and walked away with a confused expression.

Abra waved him goodbye and smirked, then trotted away. She was proud of her slight-of-hoof skills.

ACCEPTANCE~

Last edited by Daedelyn on Mon May 25, 2015 6:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Abra Kadabra (RETIRED)   Abra Kadabra (RETIRED) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:16 pm

Hold up! What is the picture?
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Abra Kadabra (RETIRED)   Abra Kadabra (RETIRED) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:19 pm

Silly Doodle, I hadn't put the pic in yet. :3 But now I did, so there ya go. :P
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Abra Kadabra (RETIRED)   Abra Kadabra (RETIRED) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:36 pm

During the school year, when she was around 7 years old, Asha got her cutie mark.

Asha??

Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with it!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Abra Kadabra (RETIRED)   Abra Kadabra (RETIRED) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:46 pm

Oops, that was a typo. O.o I'll fix it!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Abra Kadabra (RETIRED)   Abra Kadabra (RETIRED) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:51 pm

Approved!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abra Kadabra (RETIRED)   Abra Kadabra (RETIRED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abra Kadabra (RETIRED)
Page 1 of 1