My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuan Lieren

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mittyke

Mittyke

Yuan Lieren Empty
PostSubject: Yuan Lieren   Yuan Lieren I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:54 pm

Yuan Lieren
Yuan Lieren Mlp_oc__yuan_lieren_by_mittyke-d7mh5e5
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Straight black, half in braids, half loose.
Tail: Black, worn in a ponytail
Eyes: Black, slightly almond-shaped
Body: Small for her age, thin. She has yellow coat.
Cutie Mark: Yin-Yang symbol. (Standing for the traditional ideals of Chinese healing)
Personality: Yuan is a rather quiet pony. She likes to observe her surroundings, and speak only when she must. Her English is not too good, but she is trying her best to learn the language properly. She likes children, but is shy around adults she doesn't know. If she knows someone better, she becomes rather talkative and sometimes can get into boring details when talking about something. She is always happy to help, and usually acts really mature.
Likes:healing, plants, nature, children, mornings, mysterious things, forests, playing the dizi
Dislikes:  cities, loud nosies, sudden movements, royalities, bakery products, concrete, stone, iron, hard work
History: Yuan Lieren was born far away from Equestria. She was a small filly, in a huge country, full of small ponies. She was born in an old and respected family of healers. She was the oldest among her many sisters and brothers. When her parents were away (which happened quite a lot), she cooked for her siblings, and looked after them. Her family was rich, and she had a happy life.
After she left school an epidemic struck her country. Her parents got a lot of work, and she tried to help as much as she could too. After the epidemic passed, the country remained weak and scared. This gave way for a new government, who were known as communists. They despised everypony who was richer than the rest. Despised everypony who was well educated. Despised everypony who went against them.
Yuan Lieren's parents managed to help most of their children escape, but they had to stay, along with their two newborn baibes. They had to stop practicing their work, and became humble farmers.
Rough days came for Yuan and her siblings, and slowly, they started to loose each other. They slowly either died, or found a home. Yuan was left alone. She worked as a traveling healer for some time, but her work was hopeless: she didn't know this new place's herbs. She wandered for two years, until she reached Equestria. She found a beautiful country, but even here, she had a hard time finding her place.
Recently, she has found a village named Ponyville. Near the nice village, a big and beautifully dark forest, the Everfree forest lay. In there she was found by a nice zebra, who helped her get a home in the village. She agreed to teling Yuan about the plants and herbs of this country. After some time spent in Ponyville, Yuan is starting to understand this strange and new language ponies speak here. By now she needs less and less visits to the zebra's home, and she is starting to become independent again.

Example RP segment: 5. Yuan Lieren was walking in the streets of Manehattan, thinking about how she got into such a horribly gray place. She spotted a mean little colt hurting a little filly. She couldn't quite understand what he was saying, but she knew that he wasn't acting nice. She stared at them, considering possible actions. When the colt turned around and snapped at her, Yuan instantly understood that he wasn't nice to her either. But it took her some time to figure out what exactly he was saying, and to decide on what to answer. She didn't take her eyes off of the colt while slowly saying: "Mean little colts should not be. Leave peace poor filly." She knew that her answer wasn't perfect, for she hardly spoke this language, but hoped the colt would understand.

Acceptance

Last edited by Mittyke on Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Yuan Lieren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuan Lieren   Yuan Lieren I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:31 pm

This is a fantastic app!

The only issue I have is the mention of Zecora. As she is a canon character, we unfortunately cannot allow her to be incorporated into character applications. If you could change her to just a zebra or an NPC zebra in the forest, then you should be all set. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

Yuan Lieren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuan Lieren   Yuan Lieren I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:15 pm

Alright. :)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Yuan Lieren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuan Lieren   Yuan Lieren I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:15 pm

Appropriate changes have been made.

Your character has beenApproved.

Feel free to drop into the chat box or send a PM to any admin or moderator if you have any questions or concerns. We recommend starting out in the Newbie section to get acclimated to our forum, but if you're comfortable than you can start off anywhere. Glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuan Lieren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuan Lieren   Yuan Lieren I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuan Lieren
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: