My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ho Hum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Ho Hum Empty
PostSubject: Ho Hum   Ho Hum I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:19 pm

It was a "Bad Night," as named by Ebony's insufferable brother. "Bad Night" was the label given to any night that the politician had deemed to be a time when she was prone to doing brash things.

She decided that this decision to camp out in a tavern for the greater portion of an evening was... tame, compared to some of her other escapades. It was none of Rin's damn business, anyways. She wasn't going to drink her way into oblivion because she was bored. Never liked being drunk. Of course, she'd had to do it a few times to keep up an alibi, but there were more dubious and certainly not legal substances that accelerated her mind, rather than slowing it down. Of course, being part of the law had thrown away any inclination to use again, but, really, Rin had no need to worry about her in that way.

No, she thought, it would be better if he were to worry about the patrons of this unfortunate tavern for having to put up with her.

She was camped out in a prime spot on the bar, nursing a glass of water disguised as a martini, cloaked in her mysterious black coat but sans the navy scarf often draped around her pretty neck. Her sharp eyes rested upon the door, watching and waiting for the first unfortunate victim to waltz in.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

Ho Hum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ho Hum   Ho Hum I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:33 am

"I think you've had enough Mr.Grizzwald." The bar tender told a rather angry looking Grizz. "For the last time it's just Grizz not Grizzwald." He barely kept a calm exterior. " And, I cant have had enough if I just GOT HERE!" He almost blown the bartender away with the force of his loud disagreement. "There is also only one other pony here." He pointed to Ebony.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Ho Hum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ho Hum   Ho Hum I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:32 am

Ebony flicked her eyes over the loud pony who had clearly (and somehow, in the past ten minutes) become inebriated. With a sniff of disapproval and an expression that made her look as if she had smelled something particularly foul, she shifted one stool down the bar and took another sip. When she was alluded to by the other patron, she grimaced and turned to look at the bartender.

"Don't let me get in the way. The law states that you can remove a pony if they become particularly disruptive. Even if he isn't inebriated, you are allowed to make the calls. Please... be my guest."

She pursed her lips before sipping at the water again and setting it down with finality. The night had taken a turn for the worse, and there was a stack of unfortunate paperwork to be filled out from the latest case. Sighing, she moved for her bit bag.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

Ho Hum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ho Hum   Ho Hum I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:26 pm

"I'd be willing to take a breathalizer test to prove I'm not drunk." Being a good bartender, he always had in hoof a breathalizer . Grizz took it in his hooves, blew in and waited. the results came back on the little screen which read 0%. " Ha told you I wasn't drunk. Now I beleive, if it's ok with you, that Ill have a scotch." Grizz spoke and was soon greeted with a shot of whiskey. After that shot an older bartender came in. Grizz greeted him." Hey boss hog. how've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ho Hum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ho Hum   Ho Hum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ho Hum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Tavern-
Jump to: