My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:24 am

(Im guessing)
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Bediepew

Bediepew

When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:54 am

Jet takes off his shades and puts on his flight goggles "Alright so ready when the pilot says it's go time?" Jet gets out of his seat from excitement. Then every pony heard over their headsets "Allrihht every pony time to jump. Now get your flanks off my ship." Jet nods and grins "Ohh fun." He starts to run then jumps out of the back of the dropship with the rest of the winged ponies
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:02 pm

DJay grinned grabbing some rope tied it around Speaker then jumped out the craft, the other end of the rope in her mouth. She put her goggles on so she could see clearer and let herself fall back under Speaker. She pushed with her wings creating enough gust to keep him up and her flying. "Alright! Now your the bomb. Time to use that magic!" DJay said as she let go of the rope. "Bombs away!" She yelled with a grin, following the pegasi.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:28 pm

Ebony leaned forward, watching the ponies flying out of the ship with rapidly shifting eyes. Her coat billowed in the wind from the moving craft, giving her the silhouette of a dark knight as her irises glowed the colour of the moon.

'Clear me a spot to land,' she snapped into the comm equipment. 'I'd rather not land on anypony; it gets rather messy and I'd rather not risk injury.'

Energy charged through her body in preparation for the teleportation spell, giving her a dark, dark blue aura as her horn's magic began to flare.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:16 pm

Just when Speaker was about to hit the ground, he managed to preform spell, but not without exhausting himself. "Made, it, down, okay." He managed to say in between pants.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:49 pm

Jet unfolds his wigs as he descends and says "Hold your hooves I am looking a area to clear." He circles the area then says "Found one!" He goes into a steep dive the wide whipping at his face
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:01 pm

DJay followed her wind getting pushed back by the wind. "Wooooo!" She yelled, the wind drying her mouth as it wiped at her face.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Ebony's glare from the ship when she heard DJay's loud whoop went unnoticed as she was, unfortunately, rather far away. The absolute idiocy. What kind of soldiers were they breeding in the labs when they cooked this crew up? Certainly not the cool-headed, determined, and sly crew she was used to seeing. There was no tact. No stealth. Nothing.

Spotting her chance, she squinted and concentrated, letting the magic wash over her with a burst of effort until she was on the ground, panting with the effort. She blinked the stars out of her vision and straightened, gripping the blade she had snatched from the ship in her tight blue aura when she realised she might have to take matters into her own hooves.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:49 pm

DJay landed, a puff of smoke around her. She hid in the dust as the other pegasi landed, waiting for their command to strike.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:36 pm

OOC:Hey sky ride I thought the order was Me, You, Callian, then Shadowbolf?
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:39 pm

(I thought we weren't doing it in order.....)
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:32 am

(You were the one that told me the order sky...)

Speaker noticed that noone else had landed near him and that he was awfully close to the lab.

"Was I suposed to land right in front of the lab, cause if so, I dont see you guys," Speaker quickly hid as a guard looked his way,"Almost caught there, over" Speaker lowered the volume on his head set and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 5:55 pm

Jet nods despite no one seeing him up in the sky "Don't worry Speaker I got you." He goes into a steep dive towards the guard near Speaker and pulls up a little bit before he lands kicking the guard in the face "Speaker you are clear now."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:10 pm

"Can we attack yet? This dust isn't going to cover us for much longer." DJay muttered as she began to see enemies galloping towards them.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:21 pm

OOC: This is too difficult. You three can manage without me. Thanks for the experience, but I'm dropping out.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:02 pm

OOC: ok thanks for helping Callillian
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 9:50 pm

OOC: see ya Callian

"Ill try to sneak ahead and check the defences, I was Stealth Ops before coming here." Speaker said as he slipped off into the lab.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:31 pm

Jet nods and says "We might as well attack right now." He rushes towards the door and opens it and says "Speaker DJay in here."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:22 am

Speaker did not hear Jet, for he had muted his mic to lower his chances of getting caught, and entered a small chamber that was filled with weapons. He turned up his mic a bit before saying "Guys, I dont think this is a lab..."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 3:26 pm

DJay ducked in with Jet and looked for Speaker. "Where is the idiot?" She hissed, her fangs showing.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:29 pm

Jet shrugs and says "Hold on." He closes his eyes and starts concentrating,pointing in one direction "That way." He starts to run
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:07 am

"Guys, if you are getting here you better do it quick, there about to start routine patrols and I dont know how long it will be till they find me, though it may take awhile I'm not taking the risk." Speaker whispered into his mic, before checking that he was alone before heading up into the vents above the small room.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 10:47 am

DJay flapped her wings. "Fly, it will make less sound." DJay whispered and flew her wings making barely a whistle as they sliced the air.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Jet follows DJay's example "Alright don't worry Speaker we are getting there. We should probably kill the lights."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:35 am

"On it." DJay said and flew into a duct and crawled into the main control room. "Nobody, Yes!" She said. She moved the grate and flew in. She found the main source of power and killed the lights. She looked around in the darkness smiling. "Stupid Solar Empire." She said with a smirk. She heard shouts and saw lights and she silently flew into the duct, replaced the grate, and crawled out as quietly as she could then regrouped with Jet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next