My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Night With a Frienemy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

A Night With a Frienemy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night With a Frienemy   A Night With a Frienemy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Midnight frowned and shuffled her wings along her back as she fell into step behind the stallion, clearly uncomfortable. "Guards are supposed to be selected for their bravery and passion for justice, not because they're capable of following orders." She stated matter-of-factly, her eyes wandering from cell to cell but they were unseeing. "The ones that are fresh blood do seem more like fodder than future fighters." Her mind wandered back to the watering hole, up above in one of the castle's many towers. "The superiors have grown lax in their selection. Although, there may be another reason for it.."

Now, the bat pony wasn't typically one for conspiracy theories, but something smelled awfully bad about their whole situation. And while Switchblade had turned her assumptions down before, her gut still begged to differ. But rather than to be embarrassed again, the young mare decided to keep her ambitions to herself- she could always do research on her own. "What he did is inconceivable, I agree. But right now, we need to focus on the task at hand and completing the mission." She bowed her head shamefully, fully aware of her inability to comfort him.

"By doing this, we will be able to resolve other matters in the foundation of Canterlot's forces. And you may find your peace."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A Night With a Frienemy   A Night With a Frienemy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:14 am

Switchblade laughed slightly "I never said that I have not found peace yet, I found my peace weeks ago, looking into the smiling face of my little one." he said, evidently trying to bring his mood up again "The look on her face when I told her that she could have a family and life with me."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: A Night With a Frienemy   A Night With a Frienemy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 7:26 pm

Midnight simply nodded. "Then remember that face, and always keep it with you during the dark times that are ahead. When morale is low, fight for her. More importantly, keep yourself alive for her sake." Her yellow eyes glistened as she crossed paths with a burning brazier, whose flames burned in calm, soothing manner. Despite them hanging mid-way up the wall, she could feel their warmth and welcomed it gladly. Down where they were the air itself was heavy and bitter cold otherwise.

Coming to the spiraling stairs, the bat pony examined their flattened tops and cracked fronts. She had to wonder just how many hooves had traveled up and down them- how many prisoners had seen the inside of the dark and dreary cells. "Would you mind sharing where we're going?" Midnight inquired, her patience wearing thin but still intact. How much longer such would be the case was uncertain.

Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A Night With a Frienemy   A Night With a Frienemy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:48 am

Switchblade turned around "We're going to a more discreet area to discuss what we know and what we need to find out. Any ideas on a location?" he asked, he knew she was getting impatient to get into the main investigation.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: A Night With a Frienemy   A Night With a Frienemy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 7:55 pm

She paused a moment to put a hoof to her chin. "Well, there are plenty of places that I can think of, all of which are accessible only to those with flight, though." Other than Pegasi, her species were the only ones capable of walking on clouds- a trait that came in quite handy now and then. "There is a place in the Everfree Forest that comes to mind as well, and few dare venture into the area as it is. Perhaps that would be our best bet." It was rather humorous how many ponies feared the forest, all because it was something they couldn't control. "How does that sound?"

Since staying underground wasn't an option, Midnight decided to take the initiative and began ascending the spiraling tower. The young mare was struck with bouts of heat and cold in a rhythmic pattern on the way, thanks to the stationary torches that were upon the stone wall. During the walk, she thought back to what she had said to Switchblade, concerning his adopted daughter. It made her wonder just whom she shared such a bond with, if anypony, where she'd be capable of finding strength to conquer any obstacle just by thinking of them.

She drew a complete blank.

Sighing to herself, Midnight found herself on leveled ground again and at a narrow corridor. At the far end was a single oak door with metal bars laid out horizontally upon its top, middle and bottom. Approaching it, the bat pony gave her wings a little twitch and shallowly lifted them from her sides in preparation. It took a good shove to open the door, which revealed a good two-hundred foot drop to the castle grounds below. Wind rushed in and ruffled her dark gray fur, which she welcomed with a smile.

"The night grows old, so our time is short. We either need to make haste to continue our mission this evening, or we should retire 'til the morrow."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A Night With a Frienemy   A Night With a Frienemy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:49 am

Switchblade thought for a moment "Let's head to Ponyville but then rest before continuing our investigation; my senses are getting dulled by fatigue, but I'd rather be close to our destination before I rest." he said politely "I'm guessing that you use the thermals that are this high up to fly there quickly?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: A Night With a Frienemy   A Night With a Frienemy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:15 pm

Midnight blinked and bit down on a hoof. She had never really been to Ponyville before- other than to eradicate a shadow menace or two. Even then, she had been but a filly at the time; for some reason, the nightmare creatures didn't run amok in that village as much as they did in others. From what she had heard, the region was rather peaceful and pleasant, unlike the areas she frequented. It might actually be a good change of pace for her, although, she had become accustomed to danger and most likely would feel apprehensive within the serenity.

"Ponyville, hm? Very well." There was no point in arguing. This was a partnership, after all, even if he seemed to have taken charge of their mission completely. "Thermals will increase my speed, yes, but they are not necessary. I rather enjoy using my own wing muscle to get from a-to-be; it keeps them strong and reliable. Plus, from here it isn't much of a trip- I could probably glide the entire way down if I chose to." The bat pony shrugged.

Flapping her wings downward, Midnight ascended from the stone floor. They then expanded and filled with the oncoming gust, which pushed her backwards down the hall, but was easily rectified by administering a few beats. "I suppose I'll meet you there." She announced, figuring he would easily arrive before her with his precious magic. A few stronger flaps and she shot off away from the castle, gaining speed and altitude with every passing second until she was but a spec amongst the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A Night With a Frienemy   A Night With a Frienemy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:54 pm

Switchblade grinned "You sure will." he said, running forwards and jumping through the door, using his magic to teleport him away before he hit the floor.
(I'll make the next one in Ponyville)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night With a Frienemy   A Night With a Frienemy - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night With a Frienemy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3